2 colors available

BY JACK LINK'S #17 in Jerky

Jack Link's® KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Beef Jerky.
FreshLock® zipper
97% fat free.
*Per serving.
Family quality guarantee.
Since 1885.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor of beef jerky! An awesome snack for a road trip or on a hike. The only complaints I have are my local stores rarely have this flavor anymore and sometimes the pieces are hard...too hard to chew! Either way, still delicious!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Midlothian, VA
LOVE !!!! mu husband has been addicted to this for years and just the last 6 myself as well he got me hooked and we love this but its quite expensive so we don't get to purchase that often be nice if they had more deals or send out coupons for it
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Fridley, MN
Foodie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I am a huge fan of beef jerky, I usually like any brand/kind. But, I have always stuck to Jack Links as my go to brand. This flavor is as good as the rest, as you would expect.
Latesha N.
Latesha N.
Charleston, IL
I have always love beef jerky!! it is by far the best thing created! Now since i have my braces off i can eat it without worrying!!
kim c.
kim c.
They are good for a road trip. not to expensive. They only complaint is that they are too salty and hard and chewy
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I love beef jerky. I have to say jack links is my favorite brand of beef jerky. It tastes great and a good quality comparing to others.
Kyle S.
Kyle S.
Sachse, TX
Beef jersey is one of the best travel foods. I love being able to just grab a bag of jack link's on long drives. Highly recommend this flavor, but I would also suggest the teriyaki.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
I live beef jerky. It is expensive if you don't get it on sale or have a coupon for it. I will buy it at costco when it is on sale for a decent price that has three packs together
Christine W.
Christine W.
Pontiac, MI
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Foodie Expert
My Dad is a HUGE fan of this! He can't resist them every time he sees them at the gas station or at a cash register that's in front of him. These are definitely his weakness.