BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

BBQ Jerky Pork, Flavor BBQ Pork, Size 2.85 oz.

Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This stuff is so gross! It's not as good as beef jerky. It's kind of like a terrible pulled pork sandwich. I wouldn't suggest eating this unless you had too. I've had better MREs. Gross! Yuck! Disgusting!
Andrea G.
I enjoy this and usually pick it up while I am in line after a long trip of grocery shopping and it helps to take care of the hunger.
Hannah F.
Blountsville, AL
My husband is in love with these i would even stick these in his stocking for Christmas this year!! veryy tasty and lots of flavor
Kristen S.
Great snack for traveling in the car with children for an extended period of time to hold them over until you can stop and eat!
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
Pork jerky is pretty great snack or whatever you want to call it just try it because you will not be disappointed
Ashley M.
I enjoy this product!! Every time I purchase this jerky I am always impressed by the freshness
Tony  M.
One of my favorite snacks for traveling. Most stores carry this product b.
j-pizzle  ❤.
I love beef jerky and these are one of my favorites. I like the BBQ flavor.
Andrea G.
What are some of the other flavors that they make?
Destinee P.
I can no longer find these anywhere. why?
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Why would anyone eat this?