Jack Link's All American Beef & Cheese Sticks uploaded by Ashley S.Jack Link's All American Beef & Cheese Sticks uploaded by Ashley S.

BY JACK LINK'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jack Link's All American Beef and Cheese Combo Pack - 1.2 oz, 32 ct. Jack Link's Combo Pack contains 100% beef and creamy American cheese.

• How cool would it be if these came in mini sized??2 Answers
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Jerky is always tasty. I like this brand, I like the packaging, it's super salty. If sodium is a concern you may want to stay clear of these. I really enjoy the peppered flavor. I usually pick it up at Walmart. A smaller pack would be nice. I will continue to buy.
Jennifer F.
I love jack links beef and cheese snacks. They are great on the go as they're individually wrapped. The cheese is soft and doesn't have a gritty feel. The beef stick and cheese are always fresh tasting. I love them!
Carmen L.
Savannah, TN
Love to toss this in my purse whenever I'm in a rush and take it on the go. It's a great snack and very tasty. It's inexpensive and filling. I usually buy this from Walmart or local gas stations when I'm in a rush.
Marianne B.
Ishpeming, MI
We love beef jerky! I always have some in my beach bag . It tastes great, requires no refrigeration, and it's individually wrapped. I buy some every week and keep it in the car as well so we have something to nosh on during our adventures !
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
Good little snack. These have been my craving lately. Savory and not salty. Just wished they came in a bigger and thicker size, I feel like I finish them too quickly and always crave more 😋
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I always buy this at cvs there only like a dollar I love them I bottie the chs then the jerky and repete I live this there good and for the price you can go wrong . I always just to eat this when I was pregnant :)
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
Definitely a go-to snack for my husband! He loves to take these in his lunches, leave some in his desk at work, and take them on training activities as well!
Alicia C.
Oxford, MI
Jerky!!! My favorite! A little expensive but so good to eat. Love getting this on a cold fall day for some odd reason, guess it reminds me of Hunting season.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
Love these, i get them at my local convenient store. It's got good flavor, and i love that it is a combo with the beef and cheese. Not pricey either.
Nicole T.
My husband loves these beef jerky sticks. He's trying to not each carbs and sugar so these are perfect with his diet and he loves the taste.
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
How cool would it be if these came in mini sized??

Amazon