Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Pro Electric Juicer, 1 ea uploaded by Da Lady C. J.Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Pro Electric Juicer, 1 ea uploaded by Da Lady C. J.

BY JACK LALANNE'S #4 in Juicers

Please Even the Pickiest Taste Buds Stainless-steel electric juicer produces fresh juice quickly and easily 2 Extra-large round chute; stainless-steel blade and mesh filter 3 Whisper-quiet 3,600 RPM motor; patented extraction technology 4 Large-capacity pulp collector; non-drip spout; dishwasher-safe parts 5 Measures approximately 18 by 12 by 17 inches; limited lifetime motor warranty We have redesigned our best selling juicer with a new, sleek stainless steel finish. The Power Juicer Pro can deliver a power punch packed with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that s sure to please even the pickiest taste buds. Your hair will shine and skin will glow like never before with this better than ever miracle machine. see more...

Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I actually like the juicing better than the appliance itself....really less pulp because if the speed and grating cup inside that produces juice...but the pulp catcher just wouldn't connect and stay put. They may be reviewing for decisions because every Wal-Mart I went to..at least 5..all had none..I thought because it was a good product..and sold out....and it is...just that one thing.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
My cousin gave this to me because he doesn't use it much, and I'm so happy he did. I'm really loving this. It breaks down fruits and veggies so easily and smoothly. It's easy to clean except for the little areas that are hard to get into (like the edges/creases of the holder). I've been making some yummy and healthy juices. :)
Brandi K.
Gilbert, AZ
I've had this juicers for a couple years now and can't say enough good things about it! Does a great job extracting the juice from practically everything and leaves only a fairly dry pulp with lots of juice. I highly recommend for anyone wanting more fresh fruits and veggies in their lives.
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
Purchased mines from costo! At first I loved it! It was a bit loud but again it's a juicer. Over time it it started to get hard pulling one of the parts out. It's now stuck and I bought a new juicer
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
This is an excellent product for the price. We purchased ours at Costco and used it for 5 years. It was still working, but it needed the blades replaced. We used our juicer and used it so much we decided to invest in a higher end model instead.
Christina C.
Mount Pocono, PA
We've had one of these for years! Such a good thing to have in the kitchen, it keeps all the nutrients from the fruits and veggies too which is why we loved it so much.
paris c.
Dickerson, MD
I bought this for my mom and she loves it to pieces!! she juices a lot and for herself and loves trying out new recipes! this gets the job done in a jiffy!
Shay M.
I love juicing it's healthy and I would love to use this juicer because one I broke mine and I heard this juicer was great to use
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Muy Bueno, puedes meter la fruta entera y te da un jugo delicioso. Perfecto si necesitas un jugo rapido y saludable
Juli-Anne J.
Shelburne, ON
I've owned one of these for few years now and really love it. It performs extremely well, even with extracting juice from leafy greens like Kale. It's fairly easy to clean, but to make clean up even easier, before juicing I place a plastic bag in the container at the back that catches the pulp and just throw it out once I'm done.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
What is your favorite juice blend?
Victoria T.
How accurately does this juice?