Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Pro Electric Juicer, 1 ea

Please Even the Pickiest Taste Buds Stainless-steel electric juicer produces fresh juice quickly and easily 2 Extra-large round chute; stainless-steel blade and mesh filter 3 Whisper-quiet 3,600 RPM motor; patented extraction technology 4 Large-capacity pulp collector; non-drip spout; dishwasher-safe parts 5 Measures approximately 18 by 12 by 17 inches; limited lifetime motor warranty We have redesigned our best selling juicer with a new, sleek stainless steel finish. The Power Juicer Pro can deliver a power punch packed with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that s sure to please even the pickiest taste buds. Your hair will shine and skin will glow like never before with this better than ever miracle machine.

Is this product easy to clean?
How accurately does this juice?
What is your favorite juice blend?
Start your review of Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Pro Electric Juicer, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Zari C.
Mesa, AZ
Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Pro Electric Juicer, 1 ea uploaded by Zari C.
The best juicer I have tried hands down! This leaves very minimal liquid in the discard container and juices just about everything even large chunky pieces! Very powerful quick and easy to clean up! 10/10 would reccomend to a friend and buy again:)
Josephine T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love using Jack Lalannes power juicer, it gives me an easy job when it comes to juicing veggies and fruits.  Good thing about this is easy to clean and doesn’t give me headache when it comes to performance.
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
I love my juicer I didn’t juice until I seen that it was very good for you in so many different ways so I learns how to make juices I learned what mixes better great and I went and bought a jack Lalaine’s power juicer and I actually listen to his radio station that’s funny too but I recommend him ahis juicer
lauren S.
Perkinston, MS
I love this juicer I use it most every morning for my entire family. It works pretty well. Only issue with it is the pulp doesnt make it to the container alot of the time so I'm stuck having to open it up and clear it out. The blades are hard to remove from the cup for cleaning as well. But it's a great systems and works well
Shatera T.
Back in my juicing days...this bad boy right here did everything. It was easy to clean and nice on the eyes for your kitchen.
Hilda R.
Oxnard, CA
Wasted $$. Looks nice and shiny but it’s been put away for at least 4 years. It’s still here, collecting dust. Hard to explain to my Spanish speaking in laws how to use without getting hurt or making a huge mess.
Katie E.
This is the best juicer ever! It makes fruits and vegetables into delicious juice. The juice is always smooth and there’s no big chucks of food. I have had mine for 8 years and it’s definitely worth the money because it last long.
jennifer H.
Brooksville, FL
Purchased from QVC, if you’re an avid juicer and don’t mind spending some money then this is the juicer for you price point was a little high for me but is worth it
Lizzet C.
Irving , TX
Aquí puedes elaborar diferentes artículos para tu Jack puede tener demasiado proteína y calcio para tu salud............
Crystal C.
Lanham, MD
This juicer was efficient. However it was a challenge to clean for me. It was very hard to get a lot of juice as the pulp builds up preventing the juice from coming out as easy. I think it’s overpriced!