Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer - As Seen on TV

Jack LaLanne s Power Juicer - As Seen on TV

To this juice well? The pictures look awesome?
Is it good brand? ?
Is it good in use? ?
Start your review of Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer - As Seen on TV!
How would you rate this product?
Shauna L.
Los Angeles, CA
Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer - As Seen on TV uploaded by Shauna L.
Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer - As Seen on TV uploaded by Shauna L.
My boyfriend and I are avid juicers. We make anything we want and the quality of the juice using the power juicer is always amazing. It’s easy to put together and easy to disassemble to clean. My boyfriend has had this juicer for about 15 years. Time truly does tell, because this one lasts years. I love it!!!
Jeanett A.
I got the Jack Lalanne’s Power Juicer as a gift . I like it alot it is a good juicer, but I do like the new type of juicers where everything is blended together and is less clean up. I wouldn’t recommend it to my family.
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer - As Seen on TV uploaded by Karma O.
So glad to have the.Power Juicer in my kitchen. Since we quickly juice veggies and fruits, It has saved us lots of money. Remove a couple of screws and [email protected] a breeze.
Mayuri P.
We have this from so many years ago and it still works! It is very bulky and has many parts that need to be put together and taken a part to clean so it’s not the most convenient. It also overheats and stops working for a few minutes after a heavy use but then it works like a charm again after waiting a few minutes. It also gets the job done and makes great juices from just about any fruit or vegetable with minimal prep work. I just chop my fruits and veggies into a few big pieces and feed them into the juicer.
Annette G.
Cookeville, TN
Great product, I had mine for years and is still working. We use it to make vegetable use and works great.
Brittany G.
Rocklin , CA
Works reallly well! I go through phases of juicing but when I do juice I love the juice that comes out however I don’t care for the bi product after
Tran N.
Atlanta , GA
This is one of the best juicer on the markets. I juice regularly every week. I prep my juice bottles using the Voss glass bottles I kept. It definitely saves me the extra cash from the Juice bars or whole foods juice bottles. I juice just about everything and the jack lalane still stand and juice strong today. Apples, celery, cucumber, kale, carrots, ginger, pineapple, etc all goes in to this juicer. I recommend slicing up the apples in halves or quarters to avoid it being jammed. When juicing oranges, cut down the skin. Invest in this and it seriously replaces my coffee every morning.
Brooke P.
I love my juicer. I have at least one juice a day with this and find that I've been eating more fruits and vegetables through juicing. I highly recommend but sometimes it gets jammed just because the celery is cold or the apples still have the skin, just sometimes temperamental.
Tabitha B.
I stumbled across this juicer because it was on clearance for $50 at my local Target Store. I have used carrots, cucumber, tomato, spinach, kale, celery, apple, and other fruits and vegetables. It literally squeezes all of the juice out of everything. I usually keep the pulp after juicing to use in soups and stews. When you scoop the pulp out of the waste tray you can feel that all of the juice has been removed because the pulp feels very dry. Its easy to use and easy to clean up.
Anne W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this juicer. I lost mine in a move but intend to get another one very soon! I love that I can fit whole apples into it and there's very little pulp. The pulp is just dry enough too I can use it in muffins! I've adored this juicer for years and will continue to adore it.