Jack LaLanne's PJEB Power Juicer Express, Black, 1 ea

Fast, Healthy, Fresh Juice in Seconds Non-drip spout 2 Special patented extraction technology 3 Extra-large round feeder accommodates most fruits and vegetables 4 Whisper-quiet 3600 RPM motor 5 Surgical-quality stainless steel blade Make all your favorite fresh juices without having to peel, core, or slice most of your fruit and vegetables. The full-color recipe books are filled with easy-to-follow recipes using fruit and vegetable pulp for delicious muffins, breads, pancakes and more. There are also amazing recipes for soups, tasty frozen treats such as sorbets, smoothies, and frozen fruit pops. The Jack LaLanne Power Juicer provides you with quick-and-easy ways to make delicious and nutritious, all-natural juices and meals for your whole family.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jack LaLanne's PJEB Power Juicer Express, Black, 1 ea!
Nabeela S.
Fremont
Jack LaLanne's PJEB Power Juicer Express, Black, 1 ea uploaded by Nabeela S.
Jack LaLanne's PJEB Power Juicer Express, Black, 1 ea uploaded by Nabeela S.
I love this product because it extract the juice fully! I use it to juice carrots, celery, apples, beets, and other fruits and vegetables. Love this product and recommend it! Juice tastes so fresh!
Jennifer O.
If you are a beginner to juicing and you don't want to invest $500 in a long term juicer, this is your best bet. This is the most affordable, highest quality juicer that I have ever used.
Bree B.
Pocatello, ID
My mom got me this juicer and I love it! This is the only juicer I have ever used but it works great! Seems to juice things well and I haven’t had any issues with it, just make sure you cut large things up into smaller chunks and it’s great!
Ashley C.
This is the best juicer! I had the original one 10 plus years ago and this one is much easier to clean. It comes apart easily for storage and cleaning and really gets the most juice out of my fruits and veggies.
Mayra G.
mcallen, TX
Is too hard to wash i like but to hard thats why i buy another one. Is cheap but is not my type y waist my money
Natasha A.
Kyle, TX
This thing is awesome but kinda sucky to clean. I’d honestly use it more if it wasn’t such a mess.
Maggie B.
Warsaw, NY
I like this juicer a lot I just can’t stand cleaning juicers 😅 but it’s one of the best, definitely recommend
Tasha D.
I definitely love my juicer. I have been able to even juice sweet potatoes. Clean up is a little time-consuming but I find no extra dropping in my juices. This juicer is a bit on the expensive side but a great investment especially if you're trying to incorporate more juicing into your daily life.
Mindy M.
781 hwy771 olla la
Its nice and it does it job very well mine came with a recipe book for juices which i found very helpful !!! If you like juice this is definitely for you easy to use and easy to clean !!
Brandi R.
I remember wanting one of these as a child. once I bought one, I loved it, but it is so expensive to make each serving.

Looking for your answer?