BY JACK IN THE BOX

Jack In The Box introduces Brunchfast: an all-day selection of 10 delicious brunch items. From the classic brunch staples to innovative new choices—Jack In The Box has everything you need to satisfy your brunch cravings! Try their new Brunch Burger featured on a croissant with a fresh cracked egg on a 100% all beef patty, or try the Bacon & Egg Chicken Sandwich on an English muffin. Or, if you're into the classic brunch treats, try their mini pancakes or orange cranberry muffin.

• What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???8 Answers
Maria P.
Fontana
I love jack in the box. Especially for breakfast. This is my go fast food breakfast spot. I feel it is made to order and with less preservatives. Especially when there aren't too many ingredients in the first place on what I order.  Love that I can change my options if I so desire to.
Sabrina S.
Sherman Oaks
As much as I love jack in the box I don't like the brunchfasf menu. I go to jack in the box literally all the time, and for the most part it tastes great. It's also very affordable. Tastes better and has more options than the competition. I will go again, just not for the brunch menu
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
My go to fast food restaurant... why? Their dollar value meal has a variety of options. I always get a chicken sandwich with onion rings! My favorite. I am a repeat consumer. I highly recommend to others. Not only do they have a great dollar menu but there other foods are great too!
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
I think out of McDonald's and jack in the box, jack and the box wins. They're good taste better and they have a variety of flavors to choose from. Not only when it comes to food but the drinks as well. Only con sometimes is the food can be cold depending on what restaurant you go to.
Jessica R.
ORANGE, CA
The service at the Jack and the Box by me is always great they never mess up my order the food is good. They are very patient understanding when you have children with you that like to order their own
Maricella M.
Anderson
I love love love Jack and the Box. I order the buttery Jack meal with garlic fries. It fills me up and it tastes delicious. The only thing that is bad about Jack and the box like any fast food restaurant is you have to get a good location in order to get good food and service
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
Despite what many people say, I think Jack In The Box has the best fast food. Obviously, all fast food is fake and bad for you, but at least its supposed to be delicious right? I ALWAYS am at Jack In The Box. The food is as fresh as fast food can get and its good for the price as well.
Lolly R.
La Puente, CA
I am in love with the jalapeño poppers and egg rolls! For some reason I crave them but they are so different from Pizza CO's jalapeño poppers but they are so amazing! They are so delicious and the flavor is so unique I never found any store made this way and ALWAYS BUY THEM!
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love jack in the box food because they have hamburger buns that are fresh. I love the number 7- big bacon jack burger. It's affordable and the quality is fresh and taste like your eating at a restaurant. I love the curly fries that have seasoning and taste great with ketchup and they are curly and fun. The fries taste great. The hamburgers taste great, the trick with this place though is the more money you spend- the more good quality of food you'll get.
The milk shakes are great and thick. Make sure you have a spoon and straw because their milk shakes taste real but they are thick which is good because they think of their milk shake quality also.
I love getting the Oreo milk shake with cookie bits but I also their seasonal milk shakes also because the egg nog ones taste like real egg nog and I buy more than one during the Christmas season.
Chantress A.
I love the food no matter the time of day ... the best lunch specials and diner deal steal to get your money worth bo mattter what its you desire . I love a good fast food craving for something fresh and cooked to perfection and just right for me to just enjoy 😊
Kristen M.
What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend anything particular?