BY JACK IN THE BOX

Jack In The Box introduces Brunchfast: an all-day selection of 10 delicious brunch items. From the classic brunch staples to innovative new choices—Jack In The Box has everything you need to satisfy your brunch cravings! Try their new Brunch Burger featured on a croissant with a fresh cracked egg on a 100% all beef patty, or try the Bacon & Egg Chicken Sandwich on an English muffin. Or, if you're into the classic brunch treats, try their mini pancakes or orange cranberry muffin.

• What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???8 Answers
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I've only tried one of the items on the brunch menu and actually I get it anytime of day since it's my favorite thing on the menu. The croissant supreme is really tasty and especially good if you put a little strawberry jam on it.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
I love the curly fries. Refuse to eat the regular potato fries. Meat is good from here not fake tasting. Same goes for the chicken. Prices are fair considering the amount of food you get. Close to home so I make frequent stops.
♤Adriane♤ B.
Love me some good ol Jack in the Box! Some foods i enjoy are the breakfast croissants of egg, cheese, and bacon, the breakfast platters with mini pancakes, tacos, and curly fries. The strawberry milkshake is tastey good too!
✨✨✨Debra G.
San Diego , CA
This is my quick go to snack shop! I love their tacos! I am repeating consumer! Beside my other go to place this is by far more affordable and you get more for your buck! I do recommend it to anyone who has not tried it yet!
Camila B.
Phoenix, AZ
Jack In The Box THEY HAVE THE BEST TACOS EVER OMG!!!! I just loveeeee their tacos. I could eat them all day. If you haven't tried them yet WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???! Go grab yourself 2 or 4 or 10 I sooo recommend these!!
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
I used to work for jack in the box. Its a lot better food then a place to work but that has a lot to do with the city i worked in. Im really sad they got rid of their cheese sticks though i mean....cheese sticks man....
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
I used to eat in this place almost every day to be honest. I love the food over there, especially the jalapeño peppers and the milk shakes. It's affordable and delicious. I would go and eat there the rest of my life haha
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
Jack in the box has never let me down. It is my favorite fast food restaurant because of their tacos. Their tacos have been kept at an affordable price which is music to my ears because their tacos are simply delicious.
Vivica M.
Shafter
Absolutely love the brunch burger that's mainly what I go to jack for now!! Seems like a weird combination but it's delicious!!! Definitely affordable you get a good amount of food for the price and it taste amazing!!
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
I love Jack in the box. Please go back to your old buns tho. And please bring back spicy chicken bites. They were so good! Spicy chicken sandwiches are sooo good and you cannot go wrong with an ultimate cheeseburger!!!
Kristen M.
What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend anything particular?