BY JACK IN THE BOX

Jack In The Box introduces Brunchfast: an all-day selection of 10 delicious brunch items. From the classic brunch staples to innovative new choices—Jack In The Box has everything you need to satisfy your brunch cravings! Try their new Brunch Burger featured on a croissant with a fresh cracked egg on a 100% all beef patty, or try the Bacon & Egg Chicken Sandwich on an English muffin. Or, if you're into the classic brunch treats, try their mini pancakes or orange cranberry muffin.

• What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???8 Answers
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I don't eat often from Jack in the box. I'm not a huge fast food eater. The items that I will order is the chicken sandwich with no mayo, two crunchy tacos and the southwest children salad. I'm really happy with the items. They are super delicious and great flavor. Taste fresh and I've always been satisfied with my service.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Jack In the Box is my favorite fast food restaurant and my only regret is that I have moved up to the east coast and there are none here. Their fries are better than other fast food chains and the dollar menu is pretty great. I always got the bacon cheeseburger which was fantastic and the churros are pretty amazing as well.
CK H.
West Chester, OH
Jack in the Box is one of my late-night favorites! Breakfast, lunch, or dinner 24/7, and the breakfast sandwiches and options put many other fast food restaurants to shame. Fast service, hot food, menu with lots of variety, delicious everything....it's just a tad pricier than most fast food places but totally worth it!
Jessica H.
Yuma, AZ
Who doesn't love breakfast, right!? And now you can have it anytime you want at most places. Jack in the box jumped on this bandwagon and they have some good choices. You can never go wrong with pancakes. The breakfast items are good but not for those watching the waistline. That's why i gave it three stars.
Kaylynn I.
Phoenix , AZ
Depending on which one you go to will determine how the food it! I've got two Jack In The Box's by me and only one has great food. But my favorite is their jumbo jacks! They e got a big meat patty with cheese and lettuce, onion yum! But they've also got great breakfast foods all at a great price.
Marian A.
I typically order the same thing for Jack N the Box which is either the chicken teriyaki bowl or sourdough burger. I'm not a fan of their breakfast menu. The sausage patties don't look like they're fully cooked.
Mackenna C.
Denver , CO
best fast food chain i have ever been to in my life. I went on vacation to texas. Stopped in to try it, and that was every single meal afterwards. I tried almost everything on the menu. the churros are AMAZING. the nuggets, fries, burgers and tacos are great too. I wish we had one up north!
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
We dont have them in my area but when i go to Texas the first thing i do is get a sourdough burger i just love it so much and when u dont have something in ur are u know u jump on the chance to go those place as much as u can an well i do i go almost every day when I’m out there visiting !
Sabrina S.
Sherman Oaks
As much as I love jack in the box I don't like the brunchfasf menu. I go to jack in the box literally all the time, and for the most part it tastes great. It's also very affordable. Tastes better and has more options than the competition. I will go again, just not for the brunch menu
Maria P.
Fontana
I love jack in the box. Especially for breakfast. This is my go fast food breakfast spot. I feel it is made to order and with less preservatives. Especially when there aren't too many ingredients in the first place on what I order.  Love that I can change my options if I so desire to.
Kristen M.
What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend anything particular?