BY JACK IN THE BOX

Jack In The Box introduces Brunchfast: an all-day selection of 10 delicious brunch items. From the classic brunch staples to innovative new choices—Jack In The Box has everything you need to satisfy your brunch cravings! Try their new Brunch Burger featured on a croissant with a fresh cracked egg on a 100% all beef patty, or try the Bacon & Egg Chicken Sandwich on an English muffin. Or, if you're into the classic brunch treats, try their mini pancakes or orange cranberry muffin.

• What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???8 Answers
Brianna E.
Riverside, CA
Jack in the Box is pretty decent fast food. They have really good breakfast and it's served all day. I definitely prefer it over other national fast food burger chains. Plus curly fries are amazing. I like their crazy munchie meals too
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
For me, Jack In The Box is only good when it is craved. I don't eat here often, only when I'm craving it and when I am craving it, it never fails to taste so good. I just tried one of their new breakfast burritos with fries in it... so good.
Billie H.
Saint Louis, MO
Great food most of the time the only thing I would stress on more from this company is freshness sometimes they food you receive doesn’t seem to be very freshly cook. It taste like it has been sitting for a long period of time.
Kandice S.
Broken Arrow, OK
My family and I absolutely love Jack in the box! Especially the Tacos, lol! When we’re on a budget this is always our go to place to feed everyone for under $20! Excellent customer service as well, the order is always correct!
Gabriela L.
i love jack in the box its great, they never let me down so i have to leave a great review, everyone should try it, i always go back , the price is great, i love how they have different hamburgers, its one of the bests!
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
I used to work for jack in the box. Its a lot better food then a place to work but that has a lot to do with the city i worked in. Im really sad they got rid of their cheese sticks though i mean....cheese sticks man....
Tashee💋 B.
I had he brunch-fast it was pretty good. I think my favorite from the whole menu would be the country potatoes. I was skeptical at first but indeed they were delicious. Not a super fan of everything else on that menu.
Gabriela V.
The grilled chicken sourdough burger is the best! Sometimes they do put too much Mayo which I'm not a huge fan of so i usually ask for less mayo. The price is okay not the best but for what it is and the taste being good I'm okay with paying $10 for a combo
Samantha G.
Edinburg , TX
I love jack in the box breakfast! When I was in high school I'd get it all the time because my school was right next to a jack in the box and each time my mom would offer me breakfast I'd want it from jack in the box!
KELSEY F.
WACO, TX
My favorite thing from jack and the box was the egg nog shake. But I think they discontinued it cause I cannot find it at any of the jack and the boxes in my area. But if you don't like egg nog you should try it. Its amazing!
Kristen M.
What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend anything particular?