BY JACK IN THE BOX

Jack In The Box introduces Brunchfast: an all-day selection of 10 delicious brunch items. From the classic brunch staples to innovative new choices—Jack In The Box has everything you need to satisfy your brunch cravings! Try their new Brunch Burger featured on a croissant with a fresh cracked egg on a 100% all beef patty, or try the Bacon & Egg Chicken Sandwich on an English muffin. Or, if you're into the classic brunch treats, try their mini pancakes or orange cranberry muffin.

• What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend anything ...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???8 Answers
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
kansas city, MO
Foodie Expert
I hate leaving a bad review, but my experience with the brunchfast menu was atrocious. I used my coupon to get the potatoes, and bought myself a breakfast burger. The potatoes were super greasy, and the taste was ok, I love O'brien style hashbrowns which these essentially were, but the bell peppers that were in them were off, as in they were rotten. I ate the potatoes trying to figure out what this underlying dirty rot taste was, and when I bit into the bell pepper I figured it out. Sadly I could not finish it.

The burger was a dry burnt piece of beef with eggs, 'cheese' mayo, bacon, and a croissant bun. I think it was a little too rich for me, would have liked it without the mayo I think...or the pseudo cheese...and if the burger had not been burnt to a crisp. Plus I am pretty sure when I placed my order I asked for the breakfast chicken sandwich but maybe I misspoke.

I am giving it the benefit of the doubt that it was a bad evening, since the tacos that usually I love were pretty awful and the person who took our order was incredibly standoffish and seemed angry that we were even ordering, we had to ask several times for our drink cups. So I am not swearing off Jack In The Box forever, though I think I will stick to the french fries since that was the only thing I ordered tonight that seemed edible.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Louisville, KY
I'm not the biggest fan of Jack in the Box but I really wanted to try out their new Brunchfast Menu. When I recieved the complimentary box from Influenster I was excited! But I was pretty disappointed to see that it was a free side WITH the purchase of an item. It doesn't really motivate me to use the coupon but I went anyways.

My meal ended up being over $7 which is expensive considering I had a coupon. So I can expect the price would be expensive without it.

I ordered the Bacon and Egg Chicken Sandwich with a side of Homestyle Potatoes. The sandwich was pretty good - I liked the idea of a yummy chicken sandwich. But it was pretty dry so I would recommend they include some yummy sauce to go with this - not just your basic ketchup. The potatoes would've been good if they weren't so soggy. But I popped them in the oven and they were good! But otherwise kinda bland. Overall it was decent but I'm not sure I would go again.
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I love jack in the box food because they have hamburger buns that are fresh. I love the number 7- big bacon jack burger. It's affordable and the quality is fresh and taste like your eating at a restaurant. I love the curly fries that have seasoning and taste great with ketchup and they are curly and fun. The fries taste great. The hamburgers taste great, the trick with this place though is the more money you spend- the more good quality of food you'll get.
The milk shakes are great and thick. Make sure you have a spoon and straw because their milk shakes taste real but they are thick which is good because they think of their milk shake quality also.
I love getting the Oreo milk shake with cookie bits but I also their seasonal milk shakes also because the egg nog ones taste like real egg nog and I buy more than one during the Christmas season.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I received a free coupon to get a Brunchfast side free thanks to an Influenster VoxBox. I took my best friend. We both ordered the bacon and egg chicken sandwich. I got a side of homestyle potatoes and she got a side of the muffins. The muffins were very dry. The potatoes didn't have much flavor and were slightly mushy. BUT, the sandwich was AMAZING. I personally didn't care for the sauce they put on it although my friend loved it. Since then I have gone back and ordered it a few more times. I opt to not get any of the sides that can come with it though.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
I have yet to go to a Jack In The Box since I just moved to a city that has the stores. When I saw the coupon was for a free side with the purchase of an item, I was really disappointed. How would this motivate me to even use the coupon? If it was for a free sandwich I would have gone, but what if I didn't want a side? The sandwich is already unhealthy enough I'm sure. I didn't use the coupon as it expired two days after I received the Vox Box and I couldn't see the benefit to going out of my way and spending extra money to use it.
Elisse M.
Elisse M.
san diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I've always been a huge fan of Jack in the Box as a whole. Delicious food, innovative new items, and the price is always right. It was my favorite fast food joint in college, and it's still one of my favorites today.

As for the specific brunchfast menu (I received a coupon for free from Influenster), it's pretty good. The side of potatoes were boring and pathetic in terms of quantity, but the chicken and egg sandwich I had was so YUMMY. It's a breakfast staple for which I will return to Jack in the Box to enjoy again.
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Foodie Expert
Our go-to fast food joint, they have a variety of foods to choose from, and very affordable too! I absolutely love their curly fries! My favorite brunchfast item is their brunch burger. My favorite breakfast item is the supreme croissant and the breakfast platter. For lunch or dinner my favorite at the moment is their spicy sriracha burger, its very tasty! One item I always order from Jack In The Box is their classic iced coffee, its really good!

Jodi L.
Jodi L.
Foodie Expert
Jack In The Box Brunchfast is a new discovery for my family. We have always made Jack In The Box our number one stop on any car outing or long trip but now we have so much more to love. My family loves breakfast any time of the day. Jack In The Box Brunchfast is perfect fit for us. I never have to worry that we are eating badly as Jack is a good nourishing place for fast yummy food. My fav are the eggs with their country p[otatoes. Nummmmmy!
ariel p.
ariel p.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Super disappointing influenster box. Jack in the box really couldn't spring for a totally free coupon? Like really it's a buy one get one.. For that reason I have not tried the new items yet but that's my first impression unfortunately. I think this box left a bad taste in my mouth for jack in the box. Not to mention my favorite items from jack in the box are the two tacos for one dollar and they have raised the price which is disgraceful.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA
I have been going to Jack in the Box for so long for their yummy curly fries and chocolate milk shake. I never really considered them for breakfast. When I received this Vox box I honestly did think it would be for a free item instead of a buy one/ get one so that kind of threw me off. When I went I grabbed the mini pancakes and the home style potatoes. They were both pretty good and served all day what could be better!!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???
Selena L.
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend anything particular?