BY JACK IN THE BOX

Jack In The Box introduces Brunchfast: an all-day selection of 10 delicious brunch items. From the classic brunch staples to innovative new choices—Jack In The Box has everything you need to satisfy your brunch cravings! Try their new Brunch Burger featured on a croissant with a fresh cracked egg on a 100% all beef patty, or try the Bacon & Egg Chicken Sandwich on an English muffin. Or, if you're into the classic brunch treats, try their mini pancakes or orange cranberry muffin.

• What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???8 Answers
Cheri W.
Los Angeles
We received coffee in a DEFECTIVE CUP which spilled all over the car and our clothing, shoes, etc. The manager Samuel Morales offered a paltry $25 which I rejected. He suggested I get an estimate from the car wash across the st. It was $140. He refused to pay it. I filed a complaint w/ Corporate Ofc. They HIDE from customers by not providing their contact info (phone, email) on their website. I finally was able to file a complaint & get a report #. Weeks later received a call from Priscilla Burke who offered a paltry $50. I wanted $100. We settled on $75. She promised a check would be mailed the following wk. A MONTH went by & no check. Called her. She claimed I never agreed to the $75. LIE! She refused to allow me to speak w/ her Supervisor or provide his contact info. A few wks. later I receive a call from a man who agrees to mail the $75 check ASAP. That was a month ago. 3 MONTHS LATER I HAVE GOTTEN NOTHING BUT THE RUNAROUND!  A DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE LAWYER NEEDS TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM! They will be seeing us in court!
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
The only fast food place I eat from. The food is consistent. Always good. They almost always get my order right even though my order is special. Drinks are always good and I love how big the large is! Do the survey on the receipt for the buy one get one free jumbo jack... it saves me so much money!
lidia a.
Fort Worth
They have some good food here I don't go often here but when I do my food is really tasty and great the only problem I have is that the closest one in my area is full of childish workers who play too much and take along time to get my food
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
I don't live in an area where there are any  Jack In The Box locations, but when I am near one for work I make sure to make the time to stop by. The price is average for a fast food restaurant but the food is above average. I always het there cheese and bacon fries and their bacon burger is my favorite of any other fast food. Everyone I have been to has also provided great service.
John S.
Pittsburg
Jack in the Box is the only place open late at night when I get home from my travels. This meal along with the Munchie Meal is the perfect “late night and if I don’t eat right now I’m going to die” meal.
CK H.
West Chester, OH
Jack in the Box is one of my late-night favorites! Breakfast, lunch, or dinner 24/7, and the breakfast sandwiches and options put many other fast food restaurants to shame. Fast service, hot food, menu with lots of variety, delicious everything....it's just a tad pricier than most fast food places but totally worth it!
Jose G.
Mesa, AZ
This was amazing I loved how they sent me amazing pins that I still have to this day & every time I'm at jack in the box because I feel it's the best bang for your buck even if you don't get it after hours
Makayla M.
I didn’t even know you could review fast food but now that I can !!! This is the most amazing food ever ! Yum yum yummmmyyyy! It is so affordable and convenient there is something for everyone ok the menu
Amanda R.
Gilbert
I purchased a French Toast platter at my local Jack in the box. I loved this! It tasted amazing and I loved that I could get such great tasting french toast from a fast food place! I will be coming back to purchase this again and again. Great idea on adding this to your menu
Tiffany E.
Sherman
I've been living far away from Jack In The Box and recently moved back near them. I've missed it so much! Very affordable and quality ingredients. We love their tacos and spicy chicken sandwiches. We're very pleased each time we order from them.
Kristen M.
What's your favorite go to order at jack in the box???
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
What is your favorite brunchfast item?! Do tou recommend anything particular?