Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesMarinades & Grilling SaucesJack Daniel's
Jack Daniel's Honey Teriyaki Marinade In-A-Bag 12 oz Pouch

Jack Daniel's™ Honey Teriyaki Marinade In-A-Bag 12 oz Pouch

The finest teriyaki sauce complemented with the sweetness of honey and jack daniel's tennessee whiskey flavor. Ideal for chicken, steak, fish, and vegetables. ; The fast And easy way to get a delicious meal in "no time."

Does anyone know where to get the Honey Teriyaki flavor?
Has anyone tried this and is it any good?
is it better with chicken or beef?
Start your review of Jack Daniel's™ Honey Teriyaki Marinade In-A-Bag 12 oz Pouch!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
The first time I tried this was at a friends house and she was using on chicken and it was so good. It is a great value and I will be buying this in the future. Wondering if they have other flavors.
Danniell K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Omg. If you have never put a flank steak in this marinade, you are missing out! We usually cut the beef up and pound it out before placing strips on skewers and grilling. It is SO delicious and my family begs for this every summer during grilling season!
Carolann R.
Taunton, MA
I used this on a pork tenderloin in the crock pot and OMG it was amazing! Great flavor and it made the meat so juicy and tender. I will definitely be buying again for summer cook outs in the grill!
Ma. Gracia M.
Arcata, CA
Such a delicious and authentic taste of teriyaki with a twist. Not too sweet and strong and the whiskey infused flavor isn't overpowering. It's easy and fun to make! The whole family loves it!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Good flavor teriyaki marinade.You can taste the touch of honey which is delicious.It is great on chicken.
Darcy W.
Aurora, CO
Jack Daniel's™ Honey Teriyaki Marinade In-A-Bag 12 oz Pouch uploaded by Darcy W.
First off, anything with the name Jack Daniels on it, is amazing ! It’s price is do-able, my favorite thing to marinade with Jack is chicken. The pouch that it comes in is way convenient. I like convienient! It’s flavor is is sweet with a lil twang to it. I highly recommend this for chicken and steaks ❣️
Melissa M.
Saxonburg
Wow! I cant say enough good things about this product. I make homemade hibachi steak noodles and rice and this is the perfect teriyaki to marinate my steaks in before I make them.
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
I love using this marinade to flavor different meats like steak. It gives the perfect flavoring and it’s irresistible!
Veronica S.
1,204 reviews
This marinade is amazing! I use it with London broils. The marinade is super flavorful and penetrates the meat within a few hours. I love this product! I highly recommend this product
Amber S.
This marinade was very easy to use. I ended up recommending it to my guest because everyone was asking me how I seasoned my chicken kabobs. I found it to be a good value as it saved me a lot of time on prep and cleanup.