Jack Daniel's Whiskey Green Label

A distinctive member of the Jack Daniel’s family, the Green Label bottle is either loved or hated but still always talked about. This whiskey has a smoother taste and lighter color, but while it is not nearly as popular as the Black Label brand, there is something about this bottle that collectors around the world can’t get enough of. Most likely it is the mystery of the Green Label bottle that keeps its popularity high, as there are frequent rumors of it being discontinued. Not knowing if or where one might find it next, along with the constant threat of extinction, is enough to keep anyone’s interest. Historically, Green Label whiskey has followed the same general pattern as the Black Label whiskey but with a slightly different timeline…Current Green Label bottles are produced in the Evo bottle with 80 proof whiskey.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jack Daniel's Whiskey Green Label !
Niniko C.
Jack Daniel's Whiskey Green Label  uploaded by Niniko C.
Jack Daniel's Whiskey Green Label  uploaded by Niniko C.
A nice whiskey that I enjoy with a couple ice cubes. The sour mash is a staple for me and it can be enjoyed neat, watered, with ice, or mixed. The choice is yours. Jack Daniel's Whiskey Green Label
Yamil L.
Bronx
It is a smooth whisky, it has noo harshness or peat that you would associate with Scotch whisky, very easy drinking. Great for unwinding after a long day. This whiskey has been around for a long time and has continue to shine amongst many others. I highly recommended this whiskey to any one.
Kristie L.
chesapeake
Smooth and perfect as a addition to a smoked ham. Really good on summer nights with ice or warm in fall with a slice of gala apple in the glass
Amanda B.
Delicious straight on the rocks or mixed up in.a cocktail! This is a great whiskey! Old school is definitely the way to go.
Michael N.
Drexel, NC
Of course the black label may be the iconic bottle you see in your mind's eye when you hear "Jack Daniels", but the green label is just as good, if you are on a budget. It isn't as smooth as a neat sipping whiskey. But if you are taking shots or mixing with Coke or making a cocktail, then the green label is the way to go.
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
I’ve always loved Jack Daniels. I love trying new flavors. This one had a nice smooth taste. I’m disappointed my store doesn’t keep it in stock.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
I just love love Jack Daniels whiskey in general. Always tastes so good and goes down nice and smooth 😋🖤
Bernadette B.
Des Moines, IA
Smooth whiskey. I don’t drink often but when I do need something a little stronger I definitely choose this.
kimberly P.
Auburn, NY
Not sure if this is limited edition. Got a few years back with a group of friends. We only used coke cola only for chaser for the majority of the party. Wish I had this one in my personal stash as well good one for the collection. I highly recommend but only for them sweet special occasions.
olivia C.
Eastland , TX
This is my boyfriends go to whiskey. I mean yeah if you know about whiskey at all you have heard of jack daniels. It’s kinda a classic. He likes to mix it with coke! He lives for that stuff. Highly recommend

Looking for your answer?