Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey is known for its smooth, sweet and mild palate that opens with flavors of caramel, complemented by hints of spice, nuts and a touch of smoke. This distinctive flavor is owed to a charcoal mellowing process through ten feet of sugar maple charcoal. This whiskey has a quick, sweet finish with notes of oak, spice, caramel, walnuts and white pepper. Enjoy Jack Daniel’s on its own, on the rocks, or mixed with soda for a classic Jack and Coke.

What’s the difference between whiskey and bourbon?
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey wwhats your favorite way to enjoy??
Does this burn your chest?
Start your review of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey !
Lianna A.
Menifee, CA
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey  uploaded by Lianna A.
Purchased at: Target
Really haven’t tried a whiskey I like other than Jack. It’s my go too. I like to drink it on ice when ever I want to enjoy it on a night out or just after a long day. Highly recommend.
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey  uploaded by Ana R.
the best whiskey I have ever tasted and the best gift I can give my husband 🥰 we take it with sprite or mineral water in both ways it has an excellent taste
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey  uploaded by Rocio R.
This whiskey is great. Pair it with some coke and ice and it tastes good. Or on the rocks is cool too.
Laurie M.
Picayune, MS
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey  uploaded by Laurie M.
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey  uploaded by Laurie M.
Jack Daniel's Old Number 7 is my go to drink. Sometimes straight and Sometimes added to Pepsi. If you are feeling a little playful try adding to Hawaiian Punch. Whatever way you drink it you will not be disappointed. Yes, I highly recommend it 👌
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey  uploaded by Nicole B.
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey  uploaded by Nicole B.
Love it. This is my drink of choice. Its priced to excite. It pairs well with any occasion. Its delicious alone or mixed. Some like it with shots I personally like to sip it. We buy it from any liquor store. One of the few men I trust #JackDaniels. Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey  uploaded by Letty S.
Jack is a standard and should absolutely be used for mixing. Beyond that, the flavor is actually still good. The finish could use a little improvement, but there is a good mix of woodiness, sour, fruitiness, and sweetness in this drink and the flavor changes while it is being drunk. For the price, it's hard to beat.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This liquor is a classic and staple in many bars and is always popular with groups. If you need a reliable go to for whiskey, jack is a good go to.
Haley G.
metairie
this is my all time favorite drink. the sweetness of the whiskey makes it easy to shoot & it mixes with a lot of different mixers
Sarah J.
Augusta
My absolute favorite whiskey! Can't go wrong with jack! It's amazing mixed with coke. For a sweeter drink it mixes well with Pepsi and makes a great whiskey "sour when mixed with sprite or mountain dew.
Salem C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey  uploaded by Salem C.
A short glass after a long day at work is well deserved. Something about the smooth smoky taste dancing across your tastebuds really is soothing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Muranda H.
il y a 2 mois
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey wwhats your favorite way to enjoy??
ash L. il y a 2 mois
I love jack & ginger ale!
Darcy R.
Ellwood City, PA
il y a un an
Kristen B. il y a un an
On the rocks with coke or a shot. I think more aged whiskey would be better on the rocks or net. But that’s my preference.