BY JACK DANIEL'S #1 in Whiskey

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey is known for its smooth, sweet and mild palate that opens with flavors of caramel, complemented by hints of spice, nuts and a touch of smoke. This distinctive flavor is owed to a charcoal mellowing process through ten feet of sugar maple charcoal. This whiskey has a quick, sweet finish with notes of oak, spice, caramel, walnuts and white pepper. Enjoy Jack Daniel’s on its own, on the rocks, or mixed with soda for a classic Jack and Coke. see more...

Sam P.
Keizer
You know it, you drink/drank it and you probably mix it with Coke. Jack is the world's top selling American whiskey and that probably won't change for a long time. Jack is a Tennessee Whiskey and not a bourbon due to the sugar maple charcoal filtration of the distillate before it goes in the barrel. The filtration process removes some imperfections and really brings out the sweeter notes of bourbons.  The aroma of Jack Daniel’s is thick and smooth, with strong hints of caramel and vanilla. The flavor is sweet and silky, like warm molasses. The finish is of middling length, smooth and warm, although with a slight fiery bite on the end of it. [product:jack-daniel's-tennessee-whiskey-]
Emily P.
Denver
Nothing makes you feel more like Kesha than a bottle of Jack... Just kidding. Jack Daniels is one of those things where you're not just trying to mask it's horrible flavor by mixing other things into it like vodka or tequila. I can drink jack on ice or mixed in with other things and I still enjoy it. And on top of that there are some really great recipes with tacos, marinating meat, and even deserts that use Jack Daniels and I've enjoyed just about everything I've tried. Definitely a staple for any liquor collection.
Marycruz L.
Salida, CA
I personally am not a hard liquor drinker but idk why but jack daniels seems to be the only liquor that I can drink shots after shots with no chaser or lime. It’s not that expensive and it gets the job done 6 shots and your good . The only thing I would say is a bad thing is I don’t like when alcohol all of a sudden hits you out of nowhere which is what this beverage does. So I recommend take it slow let it sink in . I would most definitely recommend it and will purchase it again! Drink Safe everybody.
Megan B.
A GO TO STAPLE IN MY HOUSE. Best whiskey out there for the price. Not too strong, not too weak. The sweetness makes it easy to be taken as a shot, sip on it on the rocks, or it makes for the perfect cocktail with different mixers. Could never go wrong with Jack and I’ve never met a Jack that I don’t like...Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Sour Mash WhiskeyJack Daniel's Tennessee Fire Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select Whiskey - 1 Liter
Cassandra M.
Green Bay
This grew on me...because it’s my husbands favorite. Just pair it with a Coca Cola. Simply put, they were made for each other. However if you want to try something a little different, try a Lynchburg lemonade. Jack, triple sec, and lemonade (or sour mix with squirt or sprite) delicious summer drink. Jack Daniels is one of those things that nothing else is similar to. You taste it and instantly will know it is jack. Nothing compares to the full body flavor.
Mare R.
My go-to drink. I am definitely a whiskey girl now. My first year of college, all I drank was vodka, which is fine.. but this is just so much better. It’s a little pricey if you’re drinking it to have a good time rather than to appreciate the drink.. but even so, it’s one of the better things you can get. I like jack more than other brands of whiskey, but I haven’t tried to many others anyways. For now, it’s my first choice drink every time.
Amber C.
Sheboygan
ou surely will find full bodied, richer whiskeys, but none's got JD Old n7 flavour. Harsh enough to warm your chest with no esitation, it's actually very smooth and sweet, all about oak, caramel and banana, that will keep you company better than anything else. Every time I taste a more refined complex whiskey and I go back to my 'cheap' bottle of JD, it never disappoint me, like instead many other 20-30$ whiskeys did.
Adrienne L.
Buckeye, AZ
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
Not a big whiskey drinker, but love a good whiskey sour every now and then. Is my favorite brand of all Whiskey (& Fireball). Love a good Old Fashioned or a Manhattan. Has a sweet, charcoal filtered but mellow flavor, good on the rocks or mixed. Every time I drink this I begin to sing “You’re as smoothe as Tennessee Whiskey..” Definitely a force to be reckoned with! Yum! 🥃🥃🥃
Brittany H.
Columbus
I believe whisky has a great taste and for the price of this product,  you can't beat it. It has a smooth taste with a sweet but not too sweet lingering after taste. I think it could use a little more sweetness if you ask me but then that would take away from the whisky taste which i love so much. On the rocks is perfect, no chaser needed. I would definitely recommend to people i know and dont know.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I love jack Daniels! This is definitely a whisky that will put hair on your chest. When mixed with coke, it’s great. It has its own distinct Smokey flavor. I drink about 2 jacks and cokes and I’m good for the night. I can’t drink this all the time but when I do, it never disappoints.
Lexi W.
Whats your go to whiskey drink?
Jess C.
Hawkesbury, ON
Do you prefer drinking jack daniels orignal or the honey one?
Lexi W.
Do you enjoy drinking this?
Travis L.