Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey is known for its smooth, sweet and mild palate that opens with flavors of caramel, complemented by hints of spice, nuts and a touch of smoke. This distinctive flavor is owed to a charcoal mellowing process through ten feet of sugar maple charcoal. This whiskey has a quick, sweet finish with notes of oak, spice, caramel, walnuts and white pepper. Enjoy Jack Daniel’s on its own, on the rocks, or mixed with soda for a classic Jack and Coke.

What brand of whiskey wets your whistle?
What special in JD so everyone like this?
I've never tried it, is it really good?
Start your review of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey!
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Kate G.
A super solid choice. When In doubt, pick this up. Everyone will like it and it is a great one for mixing as well. There is a reason everyone knows Jack Daniels.
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Samantha R.
This is some strong whiskey! It will definitely help you take the edge off when having a rough day. It’s also good to have on just a regular old day as well. It has the smooth burning sensation that all whiskey is known to have, and again, it’s very strong. I’m more of a Rum lover but occasionally need some Jack in my life!
Lianna A.
Menifee, CA
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Lianna A.
Purchased at: Target
Really haven’t tried a whiskey I like other than Jack. It’s my go too. I like to drink it on ice when ever I want to enjoy it on a night out or just after a long day. Highly recommend.
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Ana R.
the best whiskey I have ever tasted and the best gift I can give my husband 🥰 we take it with sprite or mineral water in both ways it has an excellent taste
Rocio  R.
Tooele, UT
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Rocio  R.
This whiskey is great. Pair it with some coke and ice and it tastes good. Or on the rocks is cool too.
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
1,248 reviews
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Amy M.
Great 👍 good with ginger 😋 ale or coke. Good for bonfires or tail gating. Great 👍 smooth taste even if picky. Would recommend even if like fruity drinks
Amie A.
Fresno, CA
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Amie A.
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Amie A.
It's very smooth and it goes well with coca-cola or as a whiskey sour. Jack Daniels is my go to drink and it's affordable which is a huge plus!
Laurie M.
Picayune, MS
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Laurie M.
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Laurie M.
Jack Daniel's Old Number 7 is my go to drink. Sometimes straight and Sometimes added to Pepsi. If you are feeling a little playful try adding to Hawaiian Punch. Whatever way you drink it you will not be disappointed. Yes, I highly recommend it 👌
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Nicole B.
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Nicole B.
Love it. This is my drink of choice. Its priced to excite. It pairs well with any occasion. Its delicious alone or mixed. Some like it with shots I personally like to sip it. We buy it from any liquor store. One of the few men I trust #JackDaniels. Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,411 reviews
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey uploaded by Letty S.
Jack is a standard and should absolutely be used for mixing. Beyond that, the flavor is actually still good. The finish could use a little improvement, but there is a good mix of woodiness, sour, fruitiness, and sweetness in this drink and the flavor changes while it is being drunk. For the price, it's hard to beat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra K.
Oak Park, MI
il y a 7 mois
Leigh L. il y a 7 mois
I like this one with mixers but prefer Makers Mark if I am having it in the rocks😊.
Linda T.
Glendale, AZ
Marie R. il y a 10 mois
Jack of course always. But Jim bean is fine if your going to a friends or someplace you have to bring something.
Joe R.
Chicago
Marie R. il y a 10 mois
Yessss. With nice ice and coke! Makes a Friday night with some country music and good cooking
Muranda H.
il y a un an
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey wwhats your favorite way to enjoy??
ash L. il y a un an
I love jack & ginger ale!