BY JACK DANIEL'S #2 in Whiskey

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey is known for its smooth, sweet and mild palate that opens with flavors of caramel, complemented by hints of spice, nuts and a touch of smoke. This distinctive flavor is owed to a charcoal mellowing process through ten feet of sugar maple charcoal. This whiskey has a quick, sweet finish with notes of oak, spice, caramel, walnuts and white pepper. Enjoy Jack Daniel’s on its own, on the rocks, or mixed with soda for a classic Jack and Coke. see more...

• Whats your go to whiskey drink?12 Answers
  • Do you enjoy drinking this?8 Answers
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never been a Jack Daniels fan. I don't particularly lije it, but I don't hate it either. It's kind of more money then what I would want to pay for the whiskey. Honestly, I was given a fifth as a gift and we took one shot each it hasn't been touched since and that was almost 8 months ago. I'm not a big drinker anymore so when I do drink I like to choose things I like the taste of. If you're wanting to get drunk you can get Jack. Good ad shots or in mixed drinks.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
This particular whiskey, Jack Daniels, is a wonderful drink! It has a rich delicious taste. Reasonably priced in my area and great to have for a cocktails or just basic on the rocks. The flavor is bold and savory as well as rich but not overpowering by any means! In addition my family enjoys using the Jack Daniels barbecue sauces! I love that they have expanded their name out to food products which helps bring that great flavor from the bottle to the table.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
My most favorite! I’m known as a JDaniels girl because that is my first choice in drinks Everytime I’m purchasing a bottle or out and about for drinks. Very smooth, tastes great, doesn’t give me hangovers and Reasonably priced for the great quality. Highly recommend and for those who like it already, purchase the big bottles from Costco or any similar stores of that sort as they have a better value for a bottle that will last longer.
Angela J.
This is one of my all stars. It never seems to disappoint. It’s a great tasting whiskey that is just as wonderful served at room temp, as it is chilled. It has just the right amount of sweetness that it doesn’t need sweet chasers. I do like to add it to roughly 2 oz of brown soda. This keeps me from getting sleepy. I recommend this to anyone looking to venture out for something new or different.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Love love love Jack! My current go to for shots (and I take a lot of shots... haha)! Great for any bourbon/whiskey lover, has a sweet taste to it. I believe it's 80 proof too so it'll definitely get you a buzz a few shots in. Great for mixing too! My favorite mixers are Coke or Dr. Pepper, but patrons at my bar drink it with Sprite as well. Also good in Old Fashioned drinks and as a whiskey sour!
Deadra S.
There is more to my old friend Jack Daniels than I remember from my twenty-somethings. Time has changed me, but Jack is still the same, and I appreciate him more. Like my real friends who called me out on this, thank you for helping me keep it real and staying in touch with my roots. As I gladly walk down this old road with you, I learn more about you, me and Mr. Daniels.
Jennifer C.
Georgetown, KY
I used to love Jack Daniels when I was younger but I no longer have a taste for it. But, I have had it recently and it does have a pleasant taste although it is harsher than some finer whiskeys and it does burn. This seems to be more of an issue if you only take one or two drinks. It can be mixed if you prefer. It is a very good value and many people really enjoy it.
Jennifer W.
This is personally one of my favorites I love the taste to it it is a sweeter whiskey with Sean everybody is into but I find that it's great on its own it mixes very well also and holds one heck of a punch. I have a higher tolerance and this is one of the only Liquors that really does it for me. I have purchase and repurchase this item and would highly recommend it.
Naömi H.
I like this whiskey in a mix. it is not too strong but not too sweet either. although i won't recommend it to someone that just started drinking whiskey. i dont own a JD but being a bartender i get to taste different whiskey when possible. the packaging is very nice and easy to handle.
Amanda S.
If you’re like me, you love sipping a glass of whiskey on the rocks as soon as the fall weather creeps upon us and even during the summer nights hanging by the beach. Jack Daniels is my go to after a long day at work, a get together with friends, or sitting by the fire (winter or summer!). Everyone loves Jack! Perfectly priced and perfectly smooth.
Lexi W.
Whats your go to whiskey drink?
Lexi W.
Do you enjoy drinking this?
Jess C.
Hawkesbury, ON
Do you prefer drinking jack daniels orignal or the honey one?
Travis L.