Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire

Jack Fire brings together the distinctive character of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey with a red-hot cinnamon spice liqueur. The result is a sweet, hot-cinnamon kick that complements the smooth and delicious taste of Jack Daniel’s, giving a unique finish full of unmistakable character.

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire is so good, especially when mixed with coke. Jack Fire is a cinnamon whiskey and tastes so much better and smoother than a cheaper brand of Cinnamon Whiskey. Jack Fire and coke has quickly became my preferred drink. Has anyone else given Jack Fire and Coke a try?
I love Jack Daniel's but I've never tried this one. Is it kind of like Goldschlager or Fireball?
Start your review of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire !
Ashly B.
punta gorda
I definitely prefer Fireball over Jack Fire. It burns when you drink it, and has a horrible aftertaste. For a cinnamon whiskey, I would not recommend it.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,320 reviews
This will set you on fire it’s not a bad whiskey but it’s a little hot for me it’s a little bit expensive but those who like hot whiskey will absolutely love this brand I recommend for anybody who likes little added spice
Savannah N.
Pocahontas, tn
My favorite drink! Love love love it!! I am definitely a repeat customer! It met all of my expectations! It is very smooth! It had great value! The cinnamon taste is amazing! I would and have recommended this drink to so many!
Zack B.
Troy, NY
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire is a solid cinnamon whiskey. A bit more pricey than some alternatives such as Fireball, but overall better. Can find it at any liquor store that sells whiskey, or at your local bar. I think it has good flavor, not too fake tasting, and the classic taste of Jack Daniels. Not the first thing I would grab on a trip to the liquor store, but always a good choice if I'm in the mood.
Jordan S.
Lebanon, PA
Robust cinnamon flavor with the Jack Daniel's bite that you have come to know and love. Jack Daniel's pride themselves on making a high quality whiskey and they always hit the mark. Would recommend the Tennessee Fire for all the whiskey drinkers that don't want to drink fireball and don't want to spend an arm and a leg on their cinnamon whiskey.
Zachary Z.
Cottonwood
Jack Daniels Fire is Fireball whiskey gone good. Way less sugar and way smoother. If you’re looking for a nice cinnamon whiskey go no further than Jack Daniels Fire. Perfect for sipping or shooting whatever you fancy. My dad loves it just as much as I do so it’s good for all ages.
Gigi M.
San Antonio
I really enjoyed this particular liquor. I actually prefer this one over Fire Ball. Goes down smooth too.
Kayla S.
Kankakee, IL
I despise Fireball and cinnamon but I can drink this straight. Probably one of my favorite whiskeys. Something to shoot or sip on over ice.
Maria Paloma M.
Manalapan, NJ
This is good alcohol but to strong for me. Many people like it but it just not my favorite.
Kati R.
Climax, NC
I was hands down a fireball fan. However i thought I’d give this brand a try and WOW! Amazing! Definitely affordable compared to other kinds of cinnamon whiskey. Will definitely be buying this kind of whiskey again. I would definitely recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
il y a 3 mois
Bart P. il y a 2 mois
It is also really good as a shot!