Jack Daniel's Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce

Spicy original. This bold blend of real smoke flavor and spices is sure to heat up your grilling. Perfect for basting on chicken, beef and shrimp. Pour some on the side for an extra kick! Great as a marinade too! Smooth, Rich mouthwatering BBQ Sauce Made with Real Jack Daniel's Tennesee Whiskey Perfectly crafted blend of vinegar, sugar, tomatoes, and spices Great on chicken and beef DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, SUGAR, TOMATO PASTE, DARK BROWN SUGAR, WATER, BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES, CORN STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR, WHISKEY, RED PEPPER, ONION POWDER, SPICES, NATURAL CINNAMON WHISKEY TYPE FLAVOR (CONTAINS SOY LECITHIN), GARLIC POWDER, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL JALAPENO TYPE FLAVOR (CONTAINS CELERY SEED OIL), NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL WHISKEY FLAVOR. CONTAINS: SOY.

Como faço para recebe-lo de graça e testa-lo ?
Start your review of Jack Daniel's Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce!
16 hours agoLewistown
This BBQ sauce is delicious, they have many different flavors to choose from. These are great for on the grill, in the oven, in the crockpot or just to dip your goodies in. The price is great and last for a couple meals. Very satisfied with this and hope they keep it up!
4 months agoClarence, PA
This is the best barbecue sauce.  It tastes just like the ones I get at my favorite restaurant.  Pu these on a rack of ribs or grilled chicken and everyone will think you are a master chef. Like other bottled sauces they are a little high in sugar, but you can splurge knowing how great the food will taste. Just love this sauce.
5 months agoOrange, CA
I love my bbq to have a little kick... if you are looking for something that isn’t too spicy but still feels like good old fashioned bbq try this out. It’s thick, doesn’t ruin my grille when I cook with it, works as a great marinade, and is even good on veggies. For something really yummy add a few slices of pineapple and this sauce to chicken and let it sit for 2 days in the fridge before cooking!
2 years ago
This barbecue sauce is Tangy spicy with a hint of sweetness. I purchased this barbecue sauce at my local grocery store for the first time on sale and I have purchased it multiple times thereafter. The price is comprable to other brands and I do enjoy the flavor. It is great for grilling Meats. I would absolutely recommend this product
5 months agoAugusta, Me
Purchased at: Walmart
I've only bought this one time. I usually like all Jack Daniels products from the classic liquor to marinades and seasonings. This however, is not for me or my family. None of us liked it. The flavor seemed off to us or maybe it was just a flavor we didn't care for as a barbeque sauce.
4 months agoNorth Pole Ak
I use the Jack Daniel's Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce on my ribs and pork chops. Its spicy enough that my kids don't mind and sweet enough the eat it all. I couldn't find the product to tag. Jack is my go to drink and bbq sauce!!
4 months ago274 Hackberry
Yummy Bbq sauce. We love anything and everything Jack Daniel's! Pair this BbQ sauce with Jack Daniel's meat seasoning and Jack daniels smoking chips on the smoker and you have some amazing meat!
2 years agoUpland, CA
I used this for the first time on some ribs yesterday and it wa delicious I loved it. The price was perfect and I will be buying this again! I got it at Walmart and I’m highly satisfied way to go jack daniels for pulling this off.
2 years agoCorp Christi, TX
We’ve used this bbq sauce on ribs during a bbq and the taste is great and makes the ribs extra tasting lol I’m not sure if it’s healthy but I absolutely love the taste and I will continue to buy in the future
2 years agoLos Osos , CA
This barbecue sauce is delicious! I’m a bit picky about what barbecue sauces I like, and this one is in my top three. I like to make tofu skewers with it, and everyone that has tried them has enjoyed them.