BY JACK DANIEL'S #19 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Jack Danielà ¢à ?à ?s Steakhouse Marinade in-a-Bag: Liquid marinade in a bag Old-time quality No dishes, no fuss and no cleanup Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Need a quick marinade? .Grab one of these, pop your meat into it and you're good to go until you need to cool it!  Super easy to use, and taste delicious! I love that it comes in different flavor options as well!
Sierra M.
Waynesboro
This marinade is so easy to use! Just open it, put it in a bag with your meat and put it back in the fridge until you are ready to cook or put it in the crockpot on low for 6 hours!
Adds so much flavor to the meat! My in laws can never get over how delicious it is!
Dawn S.
Marietta, GA
This stuff is easy to use and ... easy to eat! I love the flavor, and it gives a delicious kick to the food without making it horribly unhealthy. I grabbed this on a whim at Walmart and have used it a couple of times since.. good stuff!
Tanya T.
An ok mariniade . I personally tried it on bone in chicken and soaked it overnight. I just wish the chicken had absorbed the marinade more that would be my only regret.
Dallas T.
Fresno
Leaves your meat so flavorful and juicy. It's always so hard to find these packages though, I usually run across them at Walmart and every time I do I grab a few. I highly recommend for someone who wants a burst of flavor but doesn't have time to put all the spices together, just toss your meat in a bag and a few hours later it's ready to go.
Myshella D.
Centralia, WA
I love jack Daniels marinade packs ! It's so much cheaper and less messy to buy these in the store, ready to go! The flavor is amazing ! I love getting rib eyes and letting them marinade as long as possible !
Lindsey O.
While I am not a fan of Jack Daniel's whiskey, this marinade is top-notch according to my boyfriend! The perfect level of smokey flavor + sweet & spicy. I don't make my him bbq with anything but, per his request! We should probably buy some stock in this product.
Christina S.
Urbandale, IA
This is definitely a go-to if you want something really simple for marinating your steaks before grilling.  I just tossed the steaks in there and left them overnight.  Decently priced and tastes great.  Would buy again.
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
These are actually pretty good. I love how easy it is to make dinner. We originally picked it up at the distillery but then we saw they have it at target which makes it so easy. Definitely a good thing to keep on hand!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
The flavor that comes from these marinades are amazing! I love that you can fit so much meat in the bag to marinade and its so easy with minimal mess! Its just very hard to find these around me so I always make sure to stock up!
Paul S.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this product? Did you enjoy the experience? Would you try this product again?