Jack Daniel's Steak Sauce Original uploaded by Sabi T.Jack Daniel's Steak Sauce Original uploaded by Nicole S.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #25 in Barbecue Sauce

Jack Daniel's® Original Steak Sauce.
Old time quality. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal K.
Springfield, MO
BUY THIS. BUY IT NOW. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

This steak sauce is heaven on earth. I don't think that anything could taste bad if you put this on it. It's got that perfect bite, but it's somehow super smooth. I have used it to cook pretty much everything. It even tastes good on vegetables!
Tiffani K.
Nashville, TN
Not my favorite BBQ sauce on the market but I'm glad I tried! I love purchasing products by well known brands that put a spin on things to create a totally new product. This was a yummy addition to a cookout we had and everyone was very interested in trying it!
Leslie S.
Ponca City
I love this sauce! I use it over A1 any day and I don’t necessarily use steak sauce all the time but I love this stuff. It has just the right amount of jack Daniels flavor to it. And it’s a perfect consistency.
Sabrina R.
Foodie Expert
I actually don't like putting steak sauce on steak because I feel like it takes away from the flavor of the meat. I tried this because it was Jack Daniels and it actually gave the steak a great flavor. It is smoky and great spices. A bit pricier than other steak sauces but worth it.
Erin M.
Washington, DC
I think that this is the best steak sauce, much better than A1 steak sauce! I wish that more restaurants would carry this, because I would like to use it when I eat out. It's my go to at home though. I think it is the perfect amount of tangy and smooth.
Alex V.
Toledo, OH
As someone who already loves jack Daniels whiskey, I of course had to try the steak sauce. I use it when I grill out and make up my favorite meal of steak, asparagus, and potatoes and it has a strong, bold, delicious flavor that is unlike many other steak sauces. Would definitely recommend
Deborah G.
Chicago
Not the best steak sauce but better than Hienz 57 steak sauce. I think the Worcester sauce that's in this and the vinegar makes this way to tart. You can get this at any supermarket. It was a let down for me.
Gloria L.
Laurel Hill
Tangy and oh so good on a steak, a grilled hamburger and if you are daring add a few drops into your deviled eggs and your friends will think you are a heck of a chef.
Kia W.
Very good on steak, chicken and burgers! This is my go to sauce for almost everything. I've even mixed it with Bar B que sauce for my wings. Great flavor!
Emily O.
Alamogordo, NM
Love love love Jack Daniel's steak sauce! Perfect for steaks right off the grill! We bbq almost every weekend so JD steak sauce is a must have!
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Foodie Expert
How does the taste compare to A1
Paul S.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this product? Did you enjoy the experience? Would you try this product again?