BY JACK DANIEL'S

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Jack Daniel's Sliced Ham see more...

Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
I'm not much of a ham eater by any means but the jack Daniels sliced ham is definitely a must for me. It isn't dry like a lot of "lunch meat" or sliced ham is. I'ts very juicy and has just the right amount of a "smokey" flavor to it. I would definitely recommend t others.
Andrew V.
Andrew V.
Spokane
Great product long lasting would highly recommend this product to all men all ages young or older very good premium product worth the money im very satisfied and will continue using this product because i know im going to get great results and my money worth
Kala H.
Kala H.
Pounding Mill, VA
This was surprisingly not bad. Had a very rich taste, not too sweet and not too tangy - Perfect mix of both. Fixed this for a family cookout and everyone seemed to enjoy it. My only complaint is that it's hard to find, not available at my local Walmart.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Calhan, CO
Great food choice. Well rounded smoky flavor that you expect from a southern brand. Not something that I grab for often but it does taste pretty good
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
J love this ham it's just so good when I first tried it i had to get some it had a great taste and perfect for some dinner would recommend
Gerald Y.
Gerald Y.
Des Moines
I loved the flavor. I would definitely purchase this again! My wife was leary of it, but after she ate it she was hooked!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Boerne
Sssssooooooookl good! Jack has come a long way. all things Jack are awesome. great whiskey, mustard, glaze you name it!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Oklahoma City
Yum yum and yum it's very delicious throw it on some bread you don't even have to add anything to make this delightful
Tay R.
Tay R.
My parents loved this ham. The smell really rich it reminds me of coal barbecued meat. I am not a meat eater so there is little to say other than it smells great.
gloria s.
gloria s.
Mexicali
Ah este producto deja un sabor unico en la comida sabor incomparable y jugosidad unico, ese sabor dulce y fuerte a la vez encanta