BY JACK DANIEL'S

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Jack Daniel's Sliced Ham see more...

Jessika H.
Escondido , CA
You can never go wrong with the jack Daniels food ! The ham is perfect enough to eat all the time and I must say all the dinners he has are great!! Love them and they are super affordable for a whole family of 5
Bernadette M.
Concord, CA
I just bought this out of curiosity,  and I have to say that it was amazingly delicious!  It was really juicy and flavorful.  It was so good I didn't want to use it as sandwich meat.  Instead we used it to make snacks when we had friends come over,  It was a huge hit!
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
I'm not much of a ham eater by any means but the jack Daniels sliced ham is definitely a must for me. It isn't dry like a lot of "lunch meat" or sliced ham is. I'ts very juicy and has just the right amount of a "smokey" flavor to it. I would definitely recommend t others.
Andrew V.
Spokane
Great product long lasting would highly recommend this product to all men all ages young or older very good premium product worth the money im very satisfied and will continue using this product because i know im going to get great results and my money worth
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
Very delicious Jack Daniels him pros on the fact of the convenience cons of the fact that it is in freshly made and is very affordable not expensive at all and I exceeded my expectations I would definitely buy this product again
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
My kids absolutely love ham! We got tired of eating the same flavors all the time. I found this at the store and it is delicious! We have used this 4-5 times and was everything I had hoped it would be. I already recommend this to other moms!
Kala H.
Pounding Mill, VA
This was surprisingly not bad. Had a very rich taste, not too sweet and not too tangy - Perfect mix of both. Fixed this for a family cookout and everyone seemed to enjoy it. My only complaint is that it's hard to find, not available at my local Walmart.
Marisa S.
Tallahassee , FL
The flavor is amazing. Not overwhelming but not just a hint. The package gives detailed instructions which provide step by step. Product is available at most grocery stores and is fairly inexpensive
Kat G.
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Amanda M.
Calhan, CO
Great food choice. Well rounded smoky flavor that you expect from a southern brand. Not something that I grab for often but it does taste pretty good