Jack Daniel's Single Barrel - Rye  uploaded by Erin M.Jack Daniel's Single Barrel - Rye  uploaded by Emily S.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #36 in Whiskey

The Jack Daniel Distillery announces the nationwide release of the brand’s third offering within the Single Barrel Collection and first new grain bill in 100 years, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Rye. This expression marks the first time consumers can experience a fully matured rye product from Jack Daniel’s.“Rye was one of the earliest forms of American whiskey and as the Master Distiller at Jack Daniel’s, I’m proud to honor that history with the release of Single Barrel Rye. There is a reemerging trend of rye whiskeys and we are excited to be able to give friends of Jack Daniel’s a chance to experience it, said Jeff Arnett, Jack Daniel’s Master Distiller. “You never want to over-barrel a rye whiskey so it was important for us to stay true to the style with grain forward character rather than barrel character while still allowing our barrels to interplay with the whiskey. I’m confident that everyone will be as impressed as I am with the taste and character of this bold new rye offering. Rye, at 94-proof, is the Jack Daniel Distillery’s third offering in the Single Barrel Collection which includes Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Select and Barrel Proof. Select is a 94-proof single barrel Tennessee Whiskey and Barrel Proof ranges from 125 to 140 proof. Each expression in the Single Barrel Collection offers a robust, full-bodied flavor complemented by Jack Daniel’s smooth, unmistakable character. Together, Select, Barrel Proof and Rye combine to create the world’s finest collection of single barrel Tennessee Whiskey. see more...

Lynn J.
Bay Minette, AL
I know there aren’t a lot of whiskey girls around, but I am one of those unicorns! I love that it has a distinctive taste that you can’t mistake for any other whiskey. It is amazing and is great on the rocks or without. I rarely add a soft drink to it, however it also tastes good that way. I highly recommend single barrel specifically because, to me, it has a more full flavor. Jack Daniel's Single Barrel - Rye
Janicki T.
Tonasket , WA
Best single barrel I have had in a long time!! The nodes are spot on and the after taste is to dye for. I love the packaging it comes in and also love how affordable this particular single barrel is. I would most definitely buy this again. I have recommended it to friends and family
Amber F.
This is a very smooth version of their whiskey! It’s a bit more pricey than some of their other flavors but I would have to say if your looking for an easy smooth whiskey you can’t go wrong here! Still pairs well with coke or whatever other soda you like to mix your whiskey with.
Kristi G.
Coalinga
I absolutely love the Single Barrel Jack Daniel's. I have bought this once and still enjoy it from day to day. It has to be one of the best whiskeys I've ever tried. It is absolutely so smooth, that you could enjoy it on the rocks. Hands down, best whiskey I've ever purchased.
Janelle K.
Jack Daniel’s single barrel select is a pretty smooth whiskey coming from Jack Daniel’s. It didn’t stray far from the original old 27 brand taste, just made it a bit smoother of a taste. Would buy again. Overall satisfied, price ok but not as a regular buy.
Elizabeth D.
Jack Daniels is a fine domestic whiskey that has remained consistent over the years. The distillery is ironically located in a dry county, with the distillery being the only place in the county where you can purchase alcohol, however you cannot consume it there. The single barrel is a special treat, as each bottle has a slightly different flavor. Only the finest barrels are chosen to fill these bottles, while the others are destined to be blended to make the original Jack. This is definitely worth the price.
Courtnie L.
Gautier, MS
This is incredibly smooth, and great tasting. As always a really great, quality product as expected from Jack Daniels. No lingering aftertaste and mixes well with Coke or Pepsi or any other cola. Works well in cocktails and with fruity tasting mixers.
Kayla M.
gansevoort
I love Jack Daniels it is by far my favorite whiskey. Gentlemen is usually my go to favorite whiskey but I decided to try this and was not disappointed. The flavor is great, smooth I would recommend this if you are a whiskey drinker.
B S.
cantonment
I love whiskey of any kind but jack Daniels is my favorite. If I had to say which is my favorite it's between Gentleman Jack and Single Barrel!!! They're both a whiskey I drink by itself no mixer, but if I do it's a splash of coke.
Vanessa H.
Atlanta
This happens to be my favorite drink of all time. Very few drinks can I drink on the rocks. But single barrel just goes down smooth and silky like and just as amazing with coke. Jack Daniel's Single Barrel - Rye