BY JACK DANIEL'S #81 in Whiskey

The Jack Daniel Distillery announces the nationwide release of the brand’s third offering within the Single Barrel Collection and first new grain bill in 100 years, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Rye. This expression marks the first time consumers can experience a fully matured rye product from Jack Daniel’s.“Rye was one of the earliest forms of American whiskey and as the Master Distiller at Jack Daniel’s, I’m proud to honor that history with the release of Single Barrel Rye. There is a reemerging trend of rye whiskeys and we are excited to be able to give friends of Jack Daniel’s a chance to experience it, said Jeff Arnett, Jack Daniel’s Master Distiller. “You never want to over-barrel a rye whiskey so it was important for us to stay true to the style with grain forward character rather than barrel character while still allowing our barrels to interplay with the whiskey. I’m confident that everyone will be as impressed as I am with the taste and character of this bold new rye offering. Rye, at 94-proof, is the Jack Daniel Distillery’s third offering in the Single Barrel Collection which includes Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Select and Barrel Proof. Select is a 94-proof single barrel Tennessee Whiskey and Barrel Proof ranges from 125 to 140 proof. Each expression in the Single Barrel Collection offers a robust, full-bodied flavor complemented by Jack Daniel’s smooth, unmistakable character. Together, Select, Barrel Proof and Rye combine to create the world’s finest collection of single barrel Tennessee Whiskey. see more...

Amanda B.
Memphis
If you love whiskey then you love this!!! This is so perfect to eat with a steak or just to relax I especially love this one on cold winter night around a fire and relaxing with friends.  I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone of you haven’t bought it then you need too! It deserves a special spot on the countertop !!!
Elizabeth D.
Jack Daniels is a fine domestic whiskey that has remained consistent over the years. The distillery is ironically located in a dry county, with the distillery being the only place in the county where you can purchase alcohol, however you cannot consume it there. The single barrel is a special treat, as each bottle has a slightly different flavor. Only the finest barrels are chosen to fill these bottles, while the others are destined to be blended to make the original Jack. This is definitely worth the price.
Dominique C.
Norton, OH
Smooth smooth smooth. Great taste and an amazing quality. Highly highly recommend no disappointment here. I would definitely recommend to a friend or even purchase as a gift. All around great. Would definitely buy again.
Cassie M.
Odessa
Love whiskey! Love the taste! Loved as shots or mixed in drinks! I bought at my local liquor store! I am a repeat customer! Delicious always. Always satisfied. I will buy again. I will highly recommend.
Dan B.
Roseville
This jack Daniel’s is by far the best you can purchase the flavor is unbelievable compared to the original sour finish nothing but deep richness and a clean effortless finish
Jessica J.
San Diego , CA
Very smooth whiskey. The kind of whiskey that you just put over ice and drink straight. Special occasion whiskey. We went to the Jack Daniel's distillery and took the tour and at the end of the tour, this was the whiskey that we decided to buy. Would totally buy again.
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
I love anything Jack Daniels! Their meat, their sauces, their whiskey! Anything. I am from Tennessee so I basically learned how to drink on jack. It's the only whiskey I really like and the only liquor I love!
Katelyn M.
Slippery Rock
This is a great whiskey. It's smooth. Had a great taste, as far as whiskey it's definitely better than most. I bought this from a store in my hometown! It's a bit pricey but I would definitely buy it again!
Ashley G.
Atlanta , GA
I prefer bullet rye or rittenhouse but I like the tasting notes on this rye. Great in an old fashioned or Manhattan if you like spicy notes. A little pricey but overall great product.
Cynthia N.
Nolanville, TX
I recently visited Lynchburg, TN with my best friend and we took a tour of the Jack Daniel's distillery. It was a lot of fun and very interesting. We took the Angels tour where we had the opportunity to sample some of their top shelf whiskey. This rye whiskey was one of them and I could even get myself to swallow it. I'm a fan of JD whiskey but this in not one I would ever try again.