Jack Daniels Pulled Pork uploaded by Teri B.Jack Daniels Pulled Pork uploaded by Indira H.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #6 in Pork

Jack Daniels® Pulled Pork.
Old time quality.
Seasoned and cooked.
Pulled pork with Jack Daniel's barbeque sauce.
Made with authentic Jack Daniel's® Tennessee whiskey.
Fully cooked.
Just heat & serve.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 4800. see more...

Teri B.
Winter Park
I would not even give this product one star!  When I opened the package and started separating the chicken,I found the skin from the whole backside of a chicken, right along with it's ass. Needless to say, it was all thrown in the garbage . If this is the kind of product that your company puts out on the market, your business won't last long!
Cynthia C.
Jonesborough
Great stuff! If You like BBQ You will not be dissapointed. It says ech pack serves 4 but in reality it makes about 2-3 sandwhiches unless you're a health freak in that case it will serve 4. You might want to get some Jack Daniels BBQ sauce of the shelf if You like extra. It's quick to fix about 8-10 minutes prep time.
Johnny B.
I like Jack daniels BBQ sauce and I thought why not try this great looking product out. After I pulled it out of the oven I tried it and was immediately disappointed in the quality of the meat. Either it was chewy or it was very dull and flavorless. The sauce should come in its own container cause there is just too much of it. I'm pretty sure they put that much sauce to mask the quality of the meat. I recommend make your own ribs and then added their bbq sauce.
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
Omg... we have these in our store and i highly recommend this to anyone that loves bbq pork. Its perfect for lunch or dinner with sides. I've bought this so many times i can't count, and i would buy this before going to buying a actual bbq sandwich from our local bbq shop.
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
I loveeee this stuff !! Wether served cold or heated !! It is so yummy and delicious and addicting. Purchased this many times in the past and will purchase again in the future. You can find it at any bigger supermarket !!
Samantha C.
Crystal Lake, IL
I was disappointed when I bought this. The sauce was more smokey than flavorful. I'd be better off making my own for the price. Pulled pork is cheap to make but at jewel osco it was over $7 for this. Not recommended
Kristen S.
My husband is in love with these! They are quick and easy dinners when you want something with a lot of flavor and that's is fulfilling. Also, great leftovers! Toss it on a hoagie with some coleslaw and you'll devour it!
Alexis K.
Endicott, NY
Obviously I prefer home made pulled pork over any, so the first time I bought this I was extremely skeptical. To my surprise, this microwaveable pulled pork is actually amazing and with how easy the prep is I have no complaints.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
I buy this product on days where I don't have time to cook a whole pork shoulder for my family. The price is great and the taste is even better! I am always satisfied when I purchase anything Jack Daniels!
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
So nice to have in the house.  Wonderful taste and quick to fix.  It is a little sweet as some have said but the taste is wonderful.  I have tried many ready-prepared pulled pork products and this one leaves all those others in the dust.  It's on my grocery list permanently.
Lamona W.
Is this made with real pork or a lot of filler?
Jacqueline G.
Alexis, NC
Where can the honey flavor be found?