Jack Daniels Pulled Pork

Jack Daniels® Pulled Pork.
Old time quality.
Seasoned and cooked.
Pulled pork with Jack Daniel's barbeque sauce.
Made with authentic Jack Daniel's® Tennessee whiskey.
Fully cooked.
Just heat & serve.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 4800.

Is the meat quality tolerable? A lot of quick options like this end up having gross meat.
Where can the honey flavor be found?
Is this made with real pork or a lot of filler?
Start your review of Jack Daniels Pulled Pork!
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Jack Daniels Pulled Pork uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just made this for lunch today and these BBQ sandwiches are so good! The flavor is so sweet and is perfect if you don't feel like waiting hours for a Boston butt to cook. I wasn't too sure what to expect with the brand being Jack Daniel's, but honestly I have bought this time and time again and have not been disappointed.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
1,768 reviews
Jack Daniels Pulled Pork uploaded by Stephanie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing I love pulled pork and this sauce with it is so so good great sweet tangy bbq sauce as well used it with my Hawaiian buns yum o highly recommend this easy to microwave as well instead of all that manual work would definitely buy it again
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so good! I've shared made my own pulled pork but had a craving for a sammich for dinner, so glad I did. Delicious 😋 $9 for a family size but and it fed my two teens and myself perfectly!
Johnny B.
I like Jack daniels BBQ sauce and I thought why not try this great looking product out. After I pulled it out of the oven I tried it and was immediately disappointed in the quality of the meat. Either it was chewy or it was very dull and flavorless. The sauce should come in its own container cause there is just too much of it. I'm pretty sure they put that much sauce to mask the quality of the meat. I recommend make your own ribs and then added their bbq sauce.
Sandra M.
Mount Juliet
Jack Daniels Pulled Pork uploaded by Sandra M.
Jack Daniels Pulled Pork uploaded by Sandra M.
Purchased at: Publix
Such a convenient and delicious alternative to cooking dinner without having to eat fast food. In a matter of 2-3 minutes You get really tender pulled pork. It comes all ready with sauce so you can just heat up and load up. Yum! One of our favorite lazy foods.
Teri B.
Winter Park
Jack Daniels Pulled Pork uploaded by Teri B.
I would not even give this product one star!  When I opened the package and started separating the chicken,I found the skin from the whole backside of a chicken, right along with it's ass. Needless to say, it was all thrown in the garbage . If this is the kind of product that your company puts out on the market, your business won't last long!
Luci F.
New Milford, CT
Jack Daniels Pulled Pork uploaded by Luci F.
Purchased at: Costco
This is such a great tasting and easy product! Just pull the convenient packaging open and go! You can use it in so many different ways! I use it often in my #jackdaniels pulled pork pastry puffs 😋 #InfluensterEats
Vicky H.
Clearwater
First of all with the size of the container wow great for $10. Then you open it to find tiny package of meat. Which is not anywhere near quality. The flavor was awful and I'm very disappointed. There was enough for my husband to make a sandwich. I had a small one. Yes I pay $10 or more for sandwich when eating out. But that's quality meat that comes with sides. I just want to say I can taste the awful additives to try to make it authentic BBQ. It most definitely is not.
member-15812
Simply put, it's gross. The meat has a mushy consistency that's reminiscent to over cooked oatmeal. There's way too much sauce, and that wouldn't be a bad thing if the sauce actually tasted good but again, gross. The sauce has an overly sweet but tangy flavor. I love sweet sauces but there's something nasty about this. Don't waste your money.
Tiffany N.
Chattanooga, TN
Jack Daniels Pulled Pork uploaded by Tiffany N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the taste of this it. It is very sweet and wholesome. I love to make barbecue sandwiches with it! It is a little pricey but worth it!