BY JACK DANIEL'S #20 in Chicken

Jack Daniels® Pulled Chicken.
Old time quality.
Seasoned & cooked white meat.
Pulled chicken with Jack Daniel's barbeque sauce.
Made with authentic Jack Daniel's® Tennessee whiskey.
Fully cooked just heat & serve.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Perishable. see more...

Jack Daniels Pulled Chicken
  • "This stuff is really good, it has the perfect amount of sauce it's not too overwhelming which is what I like about it." in 1 review
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
I love Jack Daniels... seriously he might as well be my boyfriend. And like any relationship there's highs and lows and this was a real low for me! I was so excited when I bought this because it combined two of my favorite things. Then I tried it, and quickly tossed it in the trash. I'm only giving this two stars because it's Jack.
Betti C.
Norwich, NY
Jack Daniels pulled chicken is delicious and worth a try. If you're thinking hard about whether to try this product or not don't because you'll miss out on some great chicken flavored with the smooth taste of JD. When I first found it I was hesitant to try it but i'm so glad I did!
Diane S.
Georgetown, OH
A good pulled meat BBQ sandwich is a weekly must in our house. The weeks where I'm too busy to slow cook meat this is my go-to. With 3 kids and two adults its not easy to please everyone but this does it!! Quickly cooks and is tender and flavorful.
Shannon C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great quick dinner to throw into the microwave. It's really good on a bun and served with baked beans or potato salad! It has a great flavor and is juicy and not dried out.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
This is an amazing meal, very quick and easy to make. I make sandwiches or eat it in its own. It's very well worth the cost, about $7 and will feed a family of 4 easy. I would recommend this, you can get it at Walmart or local grocery stores.
Patrice C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not a fan of pre-prepared foods but if I were the Jack Daniel's brand would be my go-to. The chicken is always tender and the sauce is very good. Text your Wise it's Hit or Miss sometimes this doesn't taste like chicken
Leanne B.
Redford, MI
Tried this on a whim one day and boy am I glad I did it! It's deff not the healthiest but for a quick meal it's fantastic. The flavoring is great and everyone can't get enough. I buy it every now and then as a treat.
Natasha K.
This is good for a quick family meal. Like some sliders with maybe a little slaw on top. Only 4 stars because it a little too sweet. I like to add a splash of vinegar or a pinch of salt to balance it out.
Megan B.
O'Fallon, MO
If I don't make my own bbq pulled chicken, this is the next best thing. The flavor is perfect for anything from just a plain sandwich to bbq pizza or anything in between.
Jazmin C.
This stuff is really good, it has the perfect amount of sauce it's not too overwhelming which is what I like about it. Very easy to make all you do is put it the oven. it's good if you want a quick meal just eat with some dinner rolls and your good to go.