Jack Daniels Pulled Beef uploaded by Gladys H.Jack Daniels Pulled Beef uploaded by Stephanie P.Jack Daniels Pulled Beef uploaded by Abbigail S.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #7 in Beef

Jack Daniels® Pulled Beef.
Old time quality.
Seasoned and cooked.
Pulled beef with Jack Daniel's barbeque sauce.
Made with Authentic Jack Daniel's® tennessee whiskey.
Fully cooked just heat & serve.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Khalil E.
Sousse
هذا لذيذ جدا! النكهة مدهشة وطعمه رائع!  هناك كمية مثالية من الصلصة ، حيث أن اللحم لم يكن يسبح فيها.  أنا وعائلتي نجعل المتزلجون مع هذه لفات الملك هاواي الحلوة.  "حلويات" و "وجبة" خفيفة ".هذا الصوت في الواقع. ليست تماما جيدة مثل BBQ  ومن لا يحب نكهة جاك دانيلز؟  هذا هذا هو مزيج رائع.
Gracie H.
united states
This hack Daniels puked peek was really rally this i would recommend this to everyone good for a wick dish
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
Everyone in my house goes crazy over this stuff, I think the sauce itself tastes weird
Latha T.
The sauce on this beef was delicious. The meat was a good texture, not tough, stringy, or chewy. Great on sloppy Joe style sandwiches.
Pamela R.
This is so delicious! The flavor is amazing and tastes great! There is the perfect amount of sauce, as the meat wasn't swimming in it. My family and I make sliders with this and King's Hawaiian sweet rolls. It's a perfect snack or meal for those hectic days instead of the usual pizza.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville , MO
I use this stuff to create bbq nachos and it is one of my favorite meals😍 It also cooks in under 3 minutes which is super nice and fast, with great flavor!
Tiffani C.
Devine, TX
Over all this is an okay product, myself felt or figured there would be more of a jack daniels flavor in the meat itself. I actually have had it twice first was at a friends house and I actually loved it at that time. Purchased on my own and maybe a bad batch but it was not what I was expecting.
Christina C.
Ardmore
Quick , convenient choice for lunch or dinner. Looks and smells good. Tastes like you slaved over it all day.
Crystal G.
The entire thing was full of fat and there were even hunks of veins! How is it legal to sell people this garbage as "pulled beef"? I wouldn't even recommend to my worst enemy.
SAMANTHA K.
Chesapeake, VA
So surprised by how good this actually was. Not quite as good as homemade BBQ but great for store bought. & who doesn't love Jack Daniels flavor? So this is a great mixture.
Taylor J.