Jack Daniels Pulled Beef uploaded by Stephanie P.Jack Daniels Pulled Beef uploaded by Abbigail S.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #6 in Beef

Jack Daniels® Pulled Beef.
Old time quality.
Seasoned and cooked.
Pulled beef with Jack Daniel's barbeque sauce.
Made with Authentic Jack Daniel's® tennessee whiskey.
Fully cooked just heat & serve.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ana C.
Ivanhoe , CA
I was always a fan of drinking jack Daniels so when I first seen these I was actually pretty excited to try them out and so far I've only had the pulled pork but I love it I've bought it several times! So sweet and delicious!!
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Not too dry after it's made, basically already cooked for you and all you need to do is heat it up! Two of them feeds my hungry family! Nicely priced. Always get the BBQ sauce just in case it's too dry for someone else
Sarah M.
This is my go to dinner item when I want a quick dinner. I absolutely love this and the Jack Daniels pulled chicken. It's honestly not bad in price as well, especially compared to other products like it. I would recommend! So good!
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
I was happy to have an alternative as I'm unable to eat pork. This was a great option with a good price. I liked the flavor of it although I don't really care for BBQ sauce. It was conveniently packaged
Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
This stuff if phenomenal its delicious. I have nothing bad to say about it. Its filling, easy to prepare, and a nice thing to have if you don't feel like cooking but want that slow cooked flavor.
Tiffany M.
A really delicious barbecue that's easy to prepare; wonderful for a family that is always on the go. Great for a traditional sandwich but even better as barbecue cheese fries or barbecue nachos!
chelsey y.
Very good. This is super easy to just warm up after a long day. At work and have a nice dinner its also nice to take for a sandwich to work. I found it wasn't as dry as other brands.
Shana C.
Fayetteville, NC
I love making sandwiches with this stuff! I was hesitant about trying it because it came from the frozen section at the store, but I was pleasantly surprised. The pork is moist and very flavorful. I usually but this at least twice a month for the days I don't feel like cooking.
Faviola L.
I have bought this pulled pork twice, once at Target and Walmart. I mean the meat you can definitely tell isn't fresh like a meal you just cooked from the butcher or something...but it was edible. To me, it did have that jack daniel's flavour, which was ok. I think this product could be better...
christal g.
Hudson
I love this. It's very easy to make for a quick dinner when I am running late from work. It's perfect if your kids don't like ribs on the bobe. It's also a quick and easy dinner for a very busy week. Pulled pork soaked and cooked in the Jack Daniels flavoring. Simply the best