Jack Daniels Pulled Beef uploaded by Stephanie P.Jack Daniels Pulled Beef uploaded by Abbigail S.

BY JACK DANIEL'S #6 in Beef

Jack Daniels® Pulled Beef.
Old time quality.
Seasoned and cooked.
Pulled beef with Jack Daniel's barbeque sauce.
Made with Authentic Jack Daniel's® tennessee whiskey.
Fully cooked just heat & serve.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Pamela R.
This is so delicious! The flavor is amazing and tastes great! There is the perfect amount of sauce, as the meat wasn't swimming in it. My family and I make sliders with this and King's Hawaiian sweet rolls. It's a perfect snack or meal for those hectic days instead of the usual pizza.
SAMANTHA K.
Chesapeake, VA
So surprised by how good this actually was. Not quite as good as homemade BBQ but great for store bought. & who doesn't love Jack Daniels flavor? So this is a great mixture.
Alexis V.
Memphis
I usually don't like booze flavored food but this was great. I used it in pulled pork type recipe and just placed it on buns and it was delicious. I love that it was convenient to heat and eat. The only thing I would say against it is that it was a bit fatty. But I would definitely purchase again.
Tiffani C.
Devine , TX
Over all this is an okay product, myself felt or figured there would be more of a jack daniels flavor in the meat itself. I actually have had it twice first was at a friends house and I actually loved it at that time. Purchased on my own and maybe a bad batch but it was not what I was expecting.
Katherine H.
Fresno
If you are looking for something that is quick and easy to throw together for dinner and will have decent flavor than this is a good one to try. I found the texture of the meat to be a bit stringy but that's what to expect when it's not something exactly fresh made in your own kitchen that day.
Laura B.
So I tried this not too long ago, and I have to say I was really impressed. Of course, who doesn't like pulled beef or pork or chicken. And it's served with Jack Daniels barbecue sauce, so that's always amazing. It's really handy for those nights you don't really want to cook, too. Just pop it in the microwave and get some hamburger buns and serve with a salad and you're good to go!
Crystal G.
The entire thing was full of fat and there were even hunks of veins! How is it legal to sell people this garbage as "pulled beef"? I wouldn't even recommend to my worst enemy.
Kayla B.
Weston, WV
These are always my go-to for camping. I purchase these very often. People love when I make these sandwiches for them. You truly cannot go wrong with them. They have an excellent flavor and are truly a crowd favorite. I will continue purchasing!
Ashley R.
For being more traditionally a food company, I was pleasantly surprised at how good this was! A sandwich with pickles is all you need, and it's tasty as all get out! Definitely worth a try. Check it out at your local grocery store!
Connie N.
My husband had bought this product a while back, and typically I am not a fan of prepacked and precooked meats. This is by far one of the only ones I will go back to. Delicious and perfect for those nights you just dont want to cook.