Add a Photo

By JACK DANIEL'S
Original no. 7 recipe™. This rich, thick sauce delivers a full-bodied taste--perfect for adding authentic BBQ flavor to everything you grill. Pour some on the side for extra flavor! Great as a marinade too!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I am a BBQ sauce fanatic so I am very picky when it comes to which kind I buy. This is by far my favorite kind. It has a bold flavor that is perfect for chicken or anything made on the grill. It is just a quality BBQ sauce that I will continue to buy.
Melyssa V.
Melyssa V.
This BBQ sauce is absolutely delicious! its my favorite. its not the cheapest brand (as can be expected) but its not too bad and its definitely worth a few extra pennies
Cherie H.
Cherie H.
Woodstock, AL
Fabulous product! Must have for all bbqs in our house. No other sauce compares to the rich bold flavor of this sauce! You will be very happy you tried it!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
The only BBQ sauce we buy! I put it in the turkey meat before making burgers to give them an amazing flavor!
Lyss W.
Lyss W.
Gillette, WY
I love this sauce! No other sauce compares, it's so good! You'll never wanna buy another sauce again!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Frontier, MI
Excellent BBQ sauce! We use it to grill with or even just as a dipping sauce! Great price and taste!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
June 22, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: JACK DANIEL'S Original No. 7 Recipe Barbecue Sauce 40 OZ PLASTIC BOTTLE
This is our favorite bbq sauce. I used to make my own bbq but ever since this came out, I just save time and buy it at the store. We love it on ribs, pulled pork and chicken! I like to cook my pulled pork in the crock pot and then mix in the Jack Daniels bbq sauce once it's done. Quick and effortless dinner!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Queen creek
June 19, 2017, 8:07 p.m.
I love Jack Daniels whiskey, so when my husband got his smoker we had to try the barbecue sauce. We got it at Frys one day and the label didn't look too bad. The flavor was great! Poured on top of a pulled Pork sandwich, it was a great compliment to the smoky flavor.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
June 19, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
Best damn BBQ sauce you can ever put on some ribs, burger, or steak. I love marinating my ribs overnight then grilling them on low to savor the smoky goodness from Jack Daniel's sauce. It gives the meat a savory, mouth watering taste. A must have.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
June 23, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
This is my family's go to BBQ sauce for just about everything. Chicken especially. I will add a little to my burger meat as well for flavor and so the burgers don't dry out. It's a regular on my grocery list during the BBQ season!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Tuttle, Ok
I've been wondering does anyone know how decent is the taste of this BBQ sauce compared to Kraft?