BY JACK DANIEL'S

Original no. 7 recipe™. This rich, thick sauce delivers a full-bodied taste--perfect for adding authentic BBQ flavor to everything you grill. Pour some on the side for extra flavor! Great as a marinade too! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I am a BBQ sauce fanatic so I am very picky when it comes to which kind I buy. This is by far my favorite kind. It has a bold flavor that is perfect for chicken or anything made on the grill. It is just a quality BBQ sauce that I will continue to buy.
Melyssa V.
Melyssa V.
This BBQ sauce is absolutely delicious! its my favorite. its not the cheapest brand (as can be expected) but its not too bad and its definitely worth a few extra pennies
Cherie H.
Cherie H.
Woodstock, AL
Fabulous product! Must have for all bbqs in our house. No other sauce compares to the rich bold flavor of this sauce! You will be very happy you tried it!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
The only BBQ sauce we buy! I put it in the turkey meat before making burgers to give them an amazing flavor!
Lyss W.
Lyss W.
Gillette, WY
I love this sauce! No other sauce compares, it's so good! You'll never wanna buy another sauce again!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Frontier, MI
Excellent BBQ sauce! We use it to grill with or even just as a dipping sauce! Great price and taste!
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
I buy this sauce in all of it's flavors because it's perfect for grilled steaks or something right off of a George Foreman for lunch! It's always around in most stores that I go to, so I can always grab a bottle usually on sale. However I would but this at regular price. I love the sweet taste & thickness of the sauce with just a hint of the JD flavor.
Hallie P.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
JACK DANIEL'S Original No. 7 Recipe Barbecue Sauce is great for all of your grilling needs. You can add it to steak, chicken, pork, or anything else you normally put bbq sauce on. TGIFriday's has a Jack Daniel's food menu if you want to try it out before buying a bottle, but you will probably end up with the bottle!
Naomi E.
Naomi E.
I love this BBQ sauce. I eat this on chicken, pork, and steak. I love almost everything that jack Daniels makes and I was so excited to see their BBQ sauce. I bought it at Walmart and it tastes great. I would recommend this BBQ sauce to everyone. It's not too tangy or sweet. It's the perfect balance of everything.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
This is our favorite bbq sauce. I used to make my own bbq but ever since this came out, I just save time and buy it at the store. We love it on ribs, pulled pork and chicken! I like to cook my pulled pork in the crock pot and then mix in the Jack Daniels bbq sauce once it's done. Quick and effortless dinner!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Tuttle, Ok
I've been wondering does anyone know how decent is the taste of this BBQ sauce compared to Kraft?