BY JACK DANIEL'S

Original no. 7 recipe™. This rich, thick sauce delivers a full-bodied taste--perfect for adding authentic BBQ flavor to everything you grill. Pour some on the side for extra flavor! Great as a marinade too! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
JACK DANIEL'S Original No. 7 Recipe Barbecue Sauce is great for all of your grilling needs. You can add it to steak, chicken, pork, or anything else you normally put bbq sauce on. TGIFriday's has a Jack Daniel's food menu if you want to try it out before buying a bottle, but you will probably end up with the bottle!
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I buy this sauce in all of it's flavors because it's perfect for grilled steaks or something right off of a George Foreman for lunch! It's always around in most stores that I go to, so I can always grab a bottle usually on sale. However I would but this at regular price. I love the sweet taste & thickness of the sauce with just a hint of the JD flavor.
Naomi E.
I love this BBQ sauce. I eat this on chicken, pork, and steak. I love almost everything that jack Daniels makes and I was so excited to see their BBQ sauce. I bought it at Walmart and it tastes great. I would recommend this BBQ sauce to everyone. It's not too tangy or sweet. It's the perfect balance of everything.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
This is our favorite bbq sauce. I used to make my own bbq but ever since this came out, I just save time and buy it at the store. We love it on ribs, pulled pork and chicken! I like to cook my pulled pork in the crock pot and then mix in the Jack Daniels bbq sauce once it's done. Quick and effortless dinner!
Rheba M.
You can't go wrong with a classic like jack. It has those old school smoky flavor at a great price. You got the namebrand without the namebrand price. We use it a lot to marinate and grill chicken with. That seems to be the family favorite. Overall very satisfied with the product.
Maryjane H.
belle vernon, PA
For the best steaks you want to put them in Jack Daniels barbeque sauce. Put them in the fridge for an hour or two heck even over night. Fire up the grill throw them on till cooked how you like. Put them on a plate with some roasted corn and veggie skewered. mmm so good
Samantha M.
Queen creek
I love Jack Daniels whiskey, so when my husband got his smoker we had to try the barbecue sauce. We got it at Frys one day and the label didn't look too bad. The flavor was great! Poured on top of a pulled Pork sandwich, it was a great compliment to the smoky flavor.
Kassandra M.
Oklahoma City
This is the absolute best sauce to put on your steaks. I LOVE the strong spices and hearty after taste. I will never use anything but this for my steaks again. I purchased it at my local chain store and was so happy with it that I bought some as gifts for friends.
Gabriella A.
Suffield, CT
Honestly its a pretty good barbecue sauce! I have it in my fridge today and my boyfriend and i use it wuite frequently. Its pretty good and it isnt too spicy which i like cuz i cant handle spice but i would tecommend his sauce to anyone! Very good on ribs but my favorite is using this on pulled pork!
Veronica P.
Antioch , CA
Anytime I'm bbqing some ribs this the sauce I use. The taste is amazing and so flavorful. The ribs are fall off the bone and then adding this sauce to them just tasks it to the next level. With the 4th of July coming up I'll be buying this BBQ sauce soon!
Brittany R.
Tuttle, Ok
I've been wondering does anyone know how decent is the taste of this BBQ sauce compared to Kraft?