Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof

Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey is distilled and bottled at the Jack Daniel Whiskey Distillery, America’s oldest registered distillery, established in 1866. Every bottle of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey sold around the world is still at the whiskey distillery in Lynchburg, TN. Whether you want your whiskey neat, whiskey on the rocks, or in your favorite cocktail like an Old Fashioned, Jack Daniel's whiskey is there.

do you like whiskey? [product:jack-daniels-old-no-7-tennessee-sour-mash-whiskey]
[product:jack-daniels-old-no-7-tennessee-sour-mash-whiskey] ? What are some good mix drinks to make with this whiskey.
[product:jack-daniels-old-no-7-tennessee-sour-mash-whiskey] does this taste more like jack daniel's or hennessy?
Start your review of Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof!
Product Highlights
I don't think you could ever go wrong with this strong whiskey, but please be aware, it will surely knock you on your but, and you may not remember what you did the night before.in reviews
If I'm going to have a drink that I'll just be hanging on to and sipping slowly from, I define lay want it to be Jack Daniels & Diet Coke on ice.in reviews
Mix the Honey flavored with some classic Canada Dry Ginger Ale and you'll have a great drink that isn't too sweet but just the right amount of flavor for any palette. in reviews
I love jack as a shot or in a mixed drink or my favorite in coke but more about how smooth and great jack is, goes down smooth and tastes oh so goodin reviews
Jack Daniels is amazing you can never go wrong with some Jack Daniels on a Friday night.in reviews
Ginger L.
Sallisaw, OK
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by Ginger L.
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by Ginger L.
Any woman who has experienced a crappy day or week, literally can turn into a whiskey girl. 321...G0 🤷🤦😂 Wine is fine on Sunday til Friday, but then something about those rough Fridays and Saturdays makes us feel like wine is NOT fine . We call our girlfriends, girl squads, or even a co-worker. The time has come for "Whiskey Girl" to emerge in all her glory. Time for women to act like girls laughing hilariously, making bad decisions, and drink shots of Jack Daniel's finest whisky. We literally drink every thought, negative comment, and jerk we've encountered away. Jack Daniel's Whisky is so smooth you can drink it over ice or in a shot. It also mixes well in almost any cocktail. Jack Daniel's Whisky has stood the test of time. It will be enjoyed for generations to come. What's your favorite drink that includes Jack Daniel's Whisky? I'll go first.. jacked-up cherry coke. Jack Daniel's Whisky, cherries (even a splash of cherry juice) coke and poured over ice. Summer go to is frozen!!
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by Jennifer S.
Whether it’s Jack & Coke, Whiskey Sours, or straight shots Jack Daniels will always be a house favorite. As you can tell I already need to get another bottle. Always good to have this staple on hand.
Juliana G.
Seattle, WA
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by Juliana G.
I don’t quite remember what variety I took of Jack Daniel’s, but I do remember it was a super cool experience for me and my friends! One of my friends put cherry with the whiskey and it tasted amazing! I really recommend that! Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
Kimmye L.
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by Kimmye L.
Must have for your summer bash!! Great to kick off any summer shin dig. Can't go wrong serving Jack and cokes.
Jessica C.
Huntingdon, TN
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by Jessica C.
By far my favorite whiskey. During the summer, you can mix this Coke, Dr. Pepper, or Ginger Ale for a cool refreshing taste. in the winter, add a splash to your coffee or hot chocolate to keep you extra warm. Can never go wrong with Jack!
Brandy B.
Holly Springs, MS
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by Brandy B.
Strong but good strong I suggest Jack Daniel and Coke. Can not go wrong with jack Daniels the apple flavor is also good.
Victoria U.
Jacksonville, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by Victoria U.
Great for a relaxing night!! At home or out with friends DRINK RESPONSIBLY!! Great sweet taste...straight or mixed...always smooth!
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by Lindsey J.
My go to drink when I drink liquor. I have always been a whiskey girl and this stuff is smooth.
kandiss J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by kandiss J.
As you can see in my review picture the bottle is empty. This is great Whisky. It tasts good and i like it mixed with Pepsi or Coke and ice. But its good alone with ice too. Recommended only for people 21 years old and older.
Nakeshia B.
N Lauderdale, FL
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by Nakeshia B.
Jack Daniel's is my absolute favorite and go to drink. Wether I want to relax after a long day or have a night out it's great. It goes down smooth and has a great aftertaste but be careful. It's a strong whiskey and will give you one heck of a rough morning if your not careful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
L.C. S.
Toronto, ON
Vanessa V.
Apache Jct, AZ
il y a 3 ans
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof ? What are some good mix drinks to make with this whiskey.
Debrah H. il y a 3 ans
Also there is sour pre mix that’s good. If you order a bar a Whiskey sour it’s delicious.
Pamela R.
Saint luc, QC
il y a 3 ans
Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof does this taste more like jack daniel's or hennessy?
Nicole S. il y a un an