Jack Daniel's® Old No. 7® Honey Dijon/Horseradish/Classic Mustard 36 ct Corrugated Display

BY JACK DANIEL'S

Christa K.
Christa K.
Loganville
This product was very Tasty, although I would have liked a little more wiskey flavor. I purchased the product from Publix and prefer it on a carving ham sandwich. I thought it was priced well for the quality and quantity. I would definitely recommend and buy this product again.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Golden, CO
Currently have the honey Dijon in my fridge. So delicious. I pretty much use it on everything. Their other mustards are great too. The one drawback is that the bottles themselves are pretty small so you don't get much. But they are very flavorful so I think it's worth it.
Keyla T.
Keyla T.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Jack Daniels is normally great with their drinks and food seasonings but this one is by far my favorite! Definitely recommend to others who want to switch it up or try something your taste buds will love!
Haritha A.
Haritha A.
While this isn't the highest quality whiskey, the honey definitely came through, which I was surprised about. My roommate and I added this to our hot chocolates every week, and it really added to the flavor without being overpowering. Would recommend for using in other drinks, and maybe even alone!
Missy I.
Missy I.
Jasper
I really love jack with coke of course, it's very good. I buy mine at the dam liquor store and it's very smooth. My husband and I pair it when we have BBQ. I don't have any recipes but I would love to have some.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
allen, tx
This is the first I'm hearing about this but sounds amazing! Going to google search for it right after this! With the holidays around the corner I'm already thinking of gift baskets with this and summer sausages and cheese and cracker trays
Sharron R.
Sharron R.
Prattville, AL
If I could rate it no stars I would. I didnt like the taste of any of the mustard Jack Daniel's has out and this is my least favorite. I couldn't swallow it. I actually had to force my self to take a bite because my eyes were watering so bad just from the smell. It is way to strong. Hey Jack Daniel's lighten up on the horseradish...
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Horseradish is like one of my favorite things to dip it would not only do I use it for meats but I use it for like french fries chips whatever it's all good I like to you do you still have it I definitely try to get other people to taste it and it's definitely an acquired taste
doug p.
doug p.
Oriskany Fls, NY
i have always love jack daneils for a long time but now with huny makes it stand out even more.the taste of jd with huny is so outstanding and rich that it just goes good with every thing..
Kiersten W.
Kiersten W.
I am not a mustard fan usually but this is the best most appetizing mustards and it really influences my sandwiches. I got it at Harris Teeter for a fairly decent price.