Jack Daniel's® Old No. 7® Honey Dijon/Horseradish/Classic Mustard 36 ct Corrugated Display

BY JACK DANIEL'S

Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Golden, CO
Currently have the honey Dijon in my fridge. So delicious. I pretty much use it on everything. Their other mustards are great too. The one drawback is that the bottles themselves are pretty small so you don't get much. But they are very flavorful so I think it's worth it.
Haritha A.
Haritha A.
While this isn't the highest quality whiskey, the honey definitely came through, which I was surprised about. My roommate and I added this to our hot chocolates every week, and it really added to the flavor without being overpowering. Would recommend for using in other drinks, and maybe even alone!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
allen, tx
This is the first I'm hearing about this but sounds amazing! Going to google search for it right after this! With the holidays around the corner I'm already thinking of gift baskets with this and summer sausages and cheese and cracker trays
doug p.
doug p.
Oriskany Fls, NY
i have always love jack daneils for a long time but now with huny makes it stand out even more.the taste of jd with huny is so outstanding and rich that it just goes good with every thing..
Kiersten W.
Kiersten W.
I am not a mustard fan usually but this is the best most appetizing mustards and it really influences my sandwiches. I got it at Harris Teeter for a fairly decent price.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
This jack Daniels honey is so smooth and truly taste like honey. Its my husbands favorite you can almost drink it straight . but it pairs really nice with salty foods
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Add some real honey and bam you've got the best night drink to warm up if your sick.  The flavor is true to any jack daniels and is ever so slightly sweet.
Bennie F.
Bennie F.
Dallas
Again, I can't eat it because of stomach issues but have family members that love love love it!!  We buy it for them
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Weatherford
Jack is amazing for great with everything drink it out of the bottle or mix it up a little in a mixed drink let
Mack B.
Mack B.
They should stick to making whiskey. We aren't huge on alcohol crossovers. It was a good attempt but not our favorite.