BY JACK DANIEL'S #7 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Jack Daniel's® Marinade in a Bag Smoky Mesquite Liquid Marinade
Bag it. Zip it. Grill it. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ashley E.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I'm all about steak!, it's one of my favorite meats to eat with grilled asparagus and a nice salad, I love that I can season my meat and throw it in the marinade for 30 miniutes and it's ready to cook, not many calories I buy this often!
Brian B.
Lockport , NY
Love these Jack Daniel's marinade bags. Terrific flavor, super easy to use and even easier to clean up! Chicken is our favorite to have with the mesquite, but pork chops also work well. Usually get them at WalMart for about 3 bucks a pop, but the convenience of them is well worth the price.
Kirsti H.
My beau and I tried this for the first time when we were on vacation in Oklahoma! I had never seen this before and we just had to have it! This was perfect for our cabin stay kid free weekend. Steaks, whiskey and cuddling by the fire! It’s very flavorful and I would definitely buy again!
Ashleigh S.
Mount Carroll
When we are feeling lazy we love to cook with this stuff. We have used it with it soaking in the fridge over night and then cooking it on the grill. Then we also tried it out with meat in the crockpot. It’s great and tastes amazing.
Dana R.
Lebanon
Love the Jack Daniel's Marinade in a Bag Liquid Marinade Smoky Mesquite it's incredible . It's a little more pricewise than a regular marinade but it's definitely delicious.
Amber V.
Dayton, NV
This is my favorite marinade for chicken and steak! The smoky flavor is just enough and gives anything that extra umph. I have bought this a ton of times and would continue to buy!
Kate S.
Irvington, KY
Used these for the first time the other day when we bought a bag of Jack Daniels charcoal. It gave the neat such an amazing smell and the taste was perfect, I felt like it had been cooked over a camp fire
Micaela B.
This is such an inexpensive and easy way to Jazz up my meat!!! Love it. I try and throw a marinade in the cart each trip to the store. Pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ chicken...keeps it interesting.
Jordan P.
stockbridge, ga
Delicious! My hubby loves marinating steak in this for a couple hours before grilling it. Love the flavor of this! It taste so good! Not sure how healthy it is, but I do recommend
Trisha V.
Goldsboro, NC
Im usually not a rib girl but lathered in this sauce and bring it on baby. Its a twangy blend of spices and kick that will have your taste buds doing flips.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Wanting to try this, wondering if it any good?