BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's® Marinade in a Bag Smoky Mesquite Liquid Marinade
Bag it. Zip it. Grill it. see more...

• Wanting to try this, wondering if it any good?1 Answers
Chassidy P.
Show Low, AZ
BEST MARINADE EVER!! Hands down the best I've ever used. Sticks to the meat perfectly. Coats it like a glove and tastes freaking amazing. Plus its so so simple. Open the top throw the meat in. Let it sit pull the meat out and throw away. No mess no fuss. Fantastic product.
Ashley E.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I'm all about steak!, it's one of my favorite meats to eat with grilled asparagus and a nice salad, I love that I can season my meat and throw it in the marinade for 30 miniutes and it's ready to cook, not many calories I buy this often!
Brian B.
Lockport , NY
Love these Jack Daniel's marinade bags. Terrific flavor, super easy to use and even easier to clean up! Chicken is our favorite to have with the mesquite, but pork chops also work well. Usually get them at WalMart for about 3 bucks a pop, but the convenience of them is well worth the price.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
My husband recommended this marinade! We used some deer steaks and let it sit overnight! We grilled them the next day and WOW, they were amazing! I think the price is fair for how delicious everything turns out! I will continue purchasing!
Micaela B.
This is such an inexpensive and easy way to Jazz up my meat!!! Love it. I try and throw a marinade in the cart each trip to the store. Pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ chicken...keeps it interesting.
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
This marinade is amazing and smokey! I use it with London broils. The marinade is super flavorful and penetrates the meat within a few hours. I love this product! I highly recommend this product.
Kirsti H.
My beau and I tried this for the first time when we were on vacation in Oklahoma! I had never seen this before and we just had to have it! This was perfect for our cabin stay kid free weekend. Steaks, whiskey and cuddling by the fire! It’s very flavorful and I would definitely buy again!
Ashleigh S.
Mount Carroll
When we are feeling lazy we love to cook with this stuff. We have used it with it soaking in the fridge over night and then cooking it on the grill. Then we also tried it out with meat in the crockpot. It’s great and tastes amazing.
Kate S.
Irvington, KY
Used these for the first time the other day when we bought a bag of Jack Daniels charcoal. It gave the neat such an amazing smell and the taste was perfect, I felt like it had been cooked over a camp fire
Amber V.
Dayton, NV
This is my favorite marinade for chicken and steak! The smoky flavor is just enough and gives anything that extra umph. I have bought this a ton of times and would continue to buy!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wanting to try this, wondering if it any good?