BY JACK DANIEL'S #3 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Jack Daniel's ® Marinade in a Bag Honey Teriyaki Liquid Marinade.
Bag it. Zip it. Grill it. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Sanford, FL
This has a great taste! It is wonderful for grilling meat with, chicken and steak and it keeps the flavor, it doesn't disappear once the meat is cooked.
It also makes the meat very tender the longer you can let it marinade.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
My husband and I both really enjoy this product. We have purchased it in all of the flavors and have not had any complaints. I do however wish that it came in different sizes, because I end up wasting a large amount of it.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This is a very easy way to marinate your foods. The taste isn't to strong and it tenderness perfectly
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Ive always been a jack drinker but when i first tried jack homey it sealed the deal for me.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Leland, NC
My favorite marinade to use for kabobs on all kinds of different meats to go on the grill
brittany g.
brittany g.
CHARLESTON, WV
This is a must have in my household! This flavor is amazing as well as all the other flavors they offer. I cook all my steak, pork, and chicken with these! It's easy to use too and no mess. You just open the pouch, stick the meat in and let it marinade for about an hour​. Then you just take the meat out of the package and cook as you desire!
Danessa D.
Danessa D.
We use these marinades often and we love them. You get so much flavor from these small bags. They are a little pricey but work it if you dont have the time or energy to throw together your marinade. Iv marinaded for a couple hours or over night and both are fantastic.
April F.
April F.
Del City, OK
I fell in love with this seasoning packet. I used to put my pork chops and then chicken in the packet then grill. I never had to put any other seasoning on them when i used this. It flavored the meat the chicken and pork so well. I would highly recommend this.
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Cincinnati, OH
My moms been grilling out not just steak but chicken with this she leaves it in the bag for a night and makes it next morning it tastes amazing with some mashed potatoes on the some yummy you'll love it !
Kiley F.
Kiley F.
Van Buren, AR
I throw in whatever meat I want to grill and marinate it for a day and the flavor sticks so well. My family is always super satisfied with the results. Have also broiled with the marinade with fantastic results.
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
is it better with chicken or beef?