Jack Daniel began a tradition known for timeless quality and character. By relying on old time methods, painstaking care and fine ingredients, Jack Daniel's established a distinctive flavor that remains an American original. By following in this...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jack Daniel's Marinade In-A-Bag 3 Flavor Variety Bundle: (1) Jack Daniels Honey Teriyaki Marinade In-A-Bag, (1) Jack Daniels Smoky Mesqite Marinade In-A-Bag, and (1) Jack Daniels Classic Steakhouse Marinade In-A-Bag, 12.Oz. Ea.!
Roswell, GA
I love every single one of these marinades. I use them all the time. I love that you can just throw your meat directly into this bag and not waste a ziplock. They have the best flavors. They are a bit pricey but worth it!
This stuff is yummy! Found some at Wal-Mart and gave them a try! Are bbq smelled amazing and the actual meat was so tasty. Just wished the bag had more sauce for the price
Charleston , SC
1,458 reviews
These marinades sauces are absolutley amazing. It brings so much life to my food. It is very affordable at that. I always keep it in stock at my home we never know when we going need it.
Springfield, MO
These were excellent, we just recently purchased a gas grill and used these to marinade our chicken and steak and it was a huge hit for the summer BBQ. Everyone said the meat was flavored so well and kept its moisture. I was completely satisfied and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great marinade!
Red Springs
I love using these as they are quick and easy. I just pour it over meat and let it set until ready to cook for dinner. It is such a blessing on busy days when I have to work and I am trying to catch up around the house and deal with my fiancee. I will buy more of these.
Liberty, SC
I am OBSESSED with these!! They taste incredible and are so simple to use! They are very decently priced and can be made quickly. The flavors are so rich and multi layered. I have told all of my friends about this stuff. It's amazing!!
Montrose , MI
These are usually our go to for steak marinades if we don't make a homemade one. The flavor is delicious and it keeps our steaks nice and tender. I usually buy it at big chain grocery stores and I'd definitely recommend it to others.
Hatboro, PA
These jack Daniels marinades are my favorite the flavors of them are great! I love marinating meat in these and grilling with them. I purchased mine at Walmart. Very reasonably priced for sure. I would purchase them again.
Adkins, TX
This is a great marinade if you're in a hurry. Drop your meat in, get your fire ready, and grill away! Good flavor, easy to use, and a built in bag? I'm in!
Simpson , PA
These are so convenient! They leave meat full of flavor. Easy to use. We live the rich flavor. We throw a London broil in soak overnight and boom dinner

Looking for your answer?