BY JACK DANIEL'S #5 in Whiskey

Jack daniel's honey whiskey 750 ml

Bianca B.
Crookston
As a fan of JD, I can say that I was rather diassapointed with the honey.  I expected the flavor to shine a little more than it did, however I feel that this is just a slightly glorified bottle of Old No.7.  I haven’t purchased this since it originally came out and I had my first bottle, which was back in 2010-11 or so.  Would not buy again.
Emma H.
Canton, GA
This is by far my favorite whiskey on the market! It is so smooth has just the right amount of burn at the end that makes you feel warm and as if being wrapped in a hug. The honey coats your mouth leaving you with a sweet taste that makes you want more. Pairing it with pink lemonade or lemonade is my absolute favorite!
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey is a whiskey you can get a non whiskey person to drink because it is so sweet and easy to drink. No "chaser" is needed if you were to drink it straight up and it's easy to mix with other liquors and beverages. It is definitely one of my favorite flavored whiskeys.
Sam P.
Keizer
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey is made from a blend of Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey, which is made from corn, rye and malted barley, and their own honey liqueur. A unique aspect of Jack Daniel's is that whiskey is filtered through 10-foot stacks of sugar maple charcoal to "mellow" it out. The whiskey is aged in handcrafted oak barrels and some of the barrels used are sold to Lowe's Home Centers where they are cut in half and sold as planter boxes. Simply put, THIS is how honey whiskey should be done, unless of course you’re one of those whiskey faithfuls who believe that you should never put anything in whiskey besides ice. Not TOO sweet, yet still strong enough to pack on a buzzand most importantly the essence of the whiskey flavor is not lost in the honey addition. This is definitely one that I like to call “sneaky-good” because even at 70 proof it has almost NO burn. While this will no doubt be a favorite on it’s own, It’s great with mixers as well [product:jack-daniel's-honey-whiskey]
Jillian S.
Skagway
One of my sisters favorite brands and flavor combinations of alcohol. She often mixed this with coke I believe or just drank it straight. I usually mixed it and enjoyed the nice honey flavor over the original Jack Daniels whiskey. I would buy this over others for the flavor.
Lana K.
Austin
Smooth & delicious. One of the best whiskeys I've had. It tasted like maple syrup over freshly made pancakes in the morning. A friend brought it to a new years eve party and it was the best drink there. Would definitely buy it for myself in stores.
Ashlea W.
Wild Peach Village
Tastes great. Is very smooth and can be mixed with sodas or tea. I mix it with my sweet tea and it’s perfect! You can taste a hint of honey and it’s not overbearingly sweet. Also great in a shot glass or in a glass with a tad bit of ice. Recommended!
chin m.
Bismarck
Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey is my favorite whiskey ever. It is brewed to be delicious and so delightful. It is my favorite drink to bring to parties outdoors, to a family holiday event, or even for a relaxed fun night at home. It is the best drink!
Annette J.
Philadelphia
I love this whiskey it's so smooth it tastes really good it's not too expensive it's one of my favorite drinks nice packaging I would recommend this to anyone if u like honey an something smooth u will love this this is my go to drink
Mary 🤫.
Morgantown, WV
I love mixing this with tea! In particular, when you mix this stuff with Chick-Fil-A’s sweet tea, it’s like walking on clouds. It’s just enough to help you wind down and relax, but not enough to overwhelm. A+
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
Is this very sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Do you take a shot or mix it with something?
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
What is good to mix with this? i don't think i could drink it straight
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Do you like this??
Mari A.
How powerful is the honey taste?