BY JACK DANIEL'S #7 in Whiskey

• Is this whiskey really sweet? I am not a fan of super sweet alcohol.4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Whitney D.
Oak Ridge
Oh Jack...my man.. What else can I say? I think everything about this whisky is savory. You don't have to pretend to be something you're not, or lie about why you were late showing up, Mr. Daniels will show you a good time. No judgments, just pure adult fun, then in the morning depending on how well you prepared for your night with Mr. Daniels, I'm pretty sure youre gonna still feel ok. Unless you abused Jack Daniels so bad to the point you would never wanna look his direction again, remember; you brought that on yourself drink responsibly.
Cebrina S.
Foodie Expert
Every since they came out with the honey flavor it is a winner it's bought continuously and constantly simply because the favorite one of all is not available in our area but we do love this one secondary to the brand we normally buy or we have to go and get when someone goes on a cruise or travels to Mexico but this is so delicious and as usual I'm a gourmet cook so I use a lot of whiskey and a lot of my recipes and this one does pull it off completely awesome
Mindy G.
JD's Tennessee Honey! Oh, how I have some amazing memories with this whiskey! Its smooth and the flavour is well balanced. If you drink it straight, just be wary that it tastes so delicious, you'll find yourself drinking more than you originally intended. The honey flavour will make this JD bottle go down like you're drinking water.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Foodie Expert
My fiancé's boss gave this to us as a gift, i had never tried the honey kind before. I have had Jack Daniels wine coolers. The flavor wasn't bad at all, the honey wasn't strong at all, in fact when you look at it & think honey "really?" It has to be strong definitely not. We later went and purchased it ourselfs, i can say it is pretty pricey but they have different sizes of course, so we bought the smaller bottle. I was overall satisfied not only because the honey wasn't strong, but for me not a big drinker i had a few shots of it and didn't really get a buzz, the quality of it is also amazing, i felt no burn when it went down. I loved it.
Cheyenne D.
This one was a bit to sweet for me! It was good to sip alone or mixed! I would probably not buy again it was just not my type of drink again too sweet, but that might be because I mix with sweeter drinks! I picked it up at a local store! The price range is super reasonable and worth trying
lillian a.
Schriever, LA
This is one of my favorite whiskeys. I love to mix this into some sweet tea and sit on the porch and swing. This whiskey reminds me of growing up and being outside playing. It compliments my butterpecan cake so well, it’s always asked for. One of the best whiskeys ever made.
Kenzie W.
Topsham
I am absolutely in love with this drink! I always went for a Jack and Coke when I went out until I found this drink!  I would almost prefer this over vodka because it's so good! The hint of honey makes this drink so delicious. I always have some at my house:)
Daniella B.
Hands down my favorite drink ever. This is my go to. I love making different drinks with this. Goes great with ginger ale. If you like your drinks sweet mix it with sweet tea. Or drink it on its own! Honestly my favorite drink, don’t know what else I would drink.
Natalia S.
I love jack honey. I like honey anything really. This is such. Great smooth liquor and can go with so many different things. It’s affordable for those who typically buy middle shelf whiskey. You can get it at most liquor stores or at target. I would
Yesenia c.
That is a nice smooth sweet drink I️ can splash over some ice and be satisfied with. This drink is so smooth and inviting I’m forever a fan now. I️ tried it a couple times from a friend and fell in love. Very delicious and I️ will certainly have it again
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
Is this very sweet?
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
What is good to mix with this? i don't think i could drink it straight
Paul S.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this product? Did you enjoy the experience? Would you try this product again?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Do you take a shot or mix it with something?
Courtney H.
Corp Christi, TX
I normally drink it on the rocks, but does anyone have any recipes for a good cocktail?