BY JACK DANIEL'S #7 in Whiskey

• Is this whiskey really sweet? I am not a fan of super sweet alcohol.4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cebrina S.
Foodie Expert
Every since they came out with the honey flavor it is a winner it's bought continuously and constantly simply because the favorite one of all is not available in our area but we do love this one secondary to the brand we normally buy or we have to go and get when someone goes on a cruise or travels to Mexico but this is so delicious and as usual I'm a gourmet cook so I use a lot of whiskey and a lot of my recipes and this one does pull it off completely awesome
Holden W.
Foodie Expert
I’m not a huge whiskey fan so I’m a little biased but I do like this product more than regular jack Daniels. It’s pretty affordable as far as whiskey goes and you can get it at the local ABC store. If you like whiskey I would recommend it to you.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Foodie Expert
My fiancé's boss gave this to us as a gift, i had never tried the honey kind before. I have had Jack Daniels wine coolers. The flavor wasn't bad at all, the honey wasn't strong at all, in fact when you look at it & think honey "really?" It has to be strong definitely not. We later went and purchased it ourselfs, i can say it is pretty pricey but they have different sizes of course, so we bought the smaller bottle. I was overall satisfied not only because the honey wasn't strong, but for me not a big drinker i had a few shots of it and didn't really get a buzz, the quality of it is also amazing, i felt no burn when it went down. I loved it.
Payton H.
Decatur
Omg this stuff is terrible! I cannot handle it! It taste like the yellow honey cough drops my grandma used to give me as a kid when i was sick! So as a choice of drink it’s not my favorite but i did give it 3 stars because i do think it does work great when you have a cough and it goes away a lot faster than a cough drop
Cheyenne D.
This one was a bit to sweet for me! It was good to sip alone or mixed! I would probably not buy again it was just not my type of drink again too sweet, but that might be because I mix with sweeter drinks! I picked it up at a local store! The price range is super reasonable and worth trying
Taz Y.
Amarillo tx
I don't drink offend, it was last new years since the last time I've drank so I couldn't tell you what's good or bad but this was the last thing I've had and I liked it. But never going to bed a big drinker to many drunks in the family. The price was a little high almost a year ago
UmpalumpaGirl S.
Salem
Completely in love with the taste of this whisky the sweet taste follow by the smooth burn is the best for cold days. This whisky on the rocks is the best way to drink it. It is so good. I enjoy drinking this with friends and family. I definitely recommend this great whisky.
Daniella B.
Hands down my favorite drink ever. This is my go to. I love making different drinks with this. Goes great with ginger ale. If you like your drinks sweet mix it with sweet tea. Or drink it on its own! Honestly my favorite drink, don’t know what else I would drink.
Natalia S.
I love jack honey. I like honey anything really. This is such. Great smooth liquor and can go with so many different things. It’s affordable for those who typically buy middle shelf whiskey. You can get it at most liquor stores or at target. I would
Yesenia c.
That is a nice smooth sweet drink I️ can splash over some ice and be satisfied with. This drink is so smooth and inviting I’m forever a fan now. I️ tried it a couple times from a friend and fell in love. Very delicious and I️ will certainly have it again
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
Is this very sweet?
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
What is good to mix with this? i don't think i could drink it straight
Paul S.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this product? Did you enjoy the experience? Would you try this product again?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Do you take a shot or mix it with something?
Courtney H.
Corp Christi, TX
I normally drink it on the rocks, but does anyone have any recipes for a good cocktail?