BY JACK DANIEL'S #4 in Whiskey

• Do you take a shot or mix it with something?8 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Whitney D.
Oak Ridge
Oh Jack...my man.. What else can I say? I think everything about this whisky is savory. You don't have to pretend to be something you're not, or lie about why you were late showing up, Mr. Daniels will show you a good time. No judgments, just pure adult fun, then in the morning depending on how well you prepared for your night with Mr. Daniels, I'm pretty sure youre gonna still feel ok. Unless you abused Jack Daniels so bad to the point you would never wanna look his direction again, remember; you brought that on yourself drink responsibly.
Cebrina S.
Every since they came out with the honey flavor it is a winner it's bought continuously and constantly simply because the favorite one of all is not available in our area but we do love this one secondary to the brand we normally buy or we have to go and get when someone goes on a cruise or travels to Mexico but this is so delicious and as usual I'm a gourmet cook so I use a lot of whiskey and a lot of my recipes and this one does pull it off completely awesome
Leeanne S.
Hermiston, OR
I love this brand and flavor! I can drink it “on the rocks”! I purchase this at the liquor store, they always have it. This product is a little pricey but it is worth it! I do not have to mix it with anything so not buying mixers makes up for the price!
Hannah B.
Whiskey for winter is a thing right? For me at least. I tend to drink more whiskey in the winter. I like this variety because it mixes well or can be enjoyed straight. My favorite is to add it to apple cider because it adds a caramel flavor to it. It can be very sweet though for people who would rather their whiskey have more of a bite to it.
Mindy G.
JD's Tennessee Honey! Oh, how I have some amazing memories with this whiskey! Its smooth and the flavour is well balanced. If you drink it straight, just be wary that it tastes so delicious, you'll find yourself drinking more than you originally intended. The honey flavour will make this JD bottle go down like you're drinking water.
Justine N.
Pour it over a glass a ice add a cinnamon stick and enjoy your wonder drink ! Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey It’s not as syrupy as the other brands, and it’s cheap. I highly recommended you try it. ! It makes a wonder addition to any BBQ sauce as well
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
My fiancé's boss gave this to us as a gift, i had never tried the honey kind before. I have had Jack Daniels wine coolers. The flavor wasn't bad at all, the honey wasn't strong at all, in fact when you look at it & think honey "really?" It has to be strong definitely not. We later went and purchased it ourselfs, i can say it is pretty pricey but they have different sizes of course, so we bought the smaller bottle. I was overall satisfied not only because the honey wasn't strong, but for me not a big drinker i had a few shots of it and didn't really get a buzz, the quality of it is also amazing, i felt no burn when it went down. I loved it.
Ashleigh L.
Kenner, LA
All around not a bad whiskey if I’m in the mood for something a little sweeter but still with a kick. This is a great whiskey to drink with ice and a splash of water if you’re trying to break into the drinking whiskey straight game. I’m a fan of it, but I have to be in the mood for it. Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey
Nicole T.
Milton
OMG!! JACK is this girl's best friend!! Ok!! If you have a cold and those aches and ughhhs that come with it, a sore throat... Make you a nice hot cup of tea and add a shot of this!! You will sleep like a baby and wake feeling a lot better. It coats your throat and warms you from the inside out!!
Kristen T.
Brandon, FL
What a smooth drink when it’s mixed with a cream. I’m definitely not a big drinker, but this I like. It’s the most delicious whiskey I’ve ever consumed. It does have a dry taste like other whiskeys I’ve tried. This is all my boyfriend drinks. We totally keep a few bottles of this around.
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
Is this very sweet?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you take a shot or mix it with something?
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
What is good to mix with this? i don't think i could drink it straight
Courtney H.
Corp Christi, TX
I normally drink it on the rocks, but does anyone have any recipes for a good cocktail?
Mari A.
How powerful is the honey taste?