BY JACK DANIEL'S #4 in Whiskey

Jack daniel's honey whiskey 750 ml

Alexandra M.
This is one of the only Whiskey flavors that I will drink and definitely the only brand that I like! Jack Daniel's just has that amazing reputation behind the name that makes you feel confident in purchasing their products and I was definitely not disappointed drinking this. I add it to my hot tea sometimes and it tastes delicious. It is smooth and you can really taste the hints of honey that it has in there. One of the best drinks ever!
Erika D.
Leander, TX
I’m not a big fan of Jack Daniels, However! My younger brother let me in on his little secret. Honey jack poured in a Vanilla iced coffee! Freaken genius! And now you can take your alcoholic beverage EVERYWHERE! Events, around your judgemental parents? Yep! Just don’t let your coffee loving parents take a sip...  You can thank me later, You welcome guys!
AnaLissa S.
Both my daughter Alyssah and I are a bit under the weather. We received an email from Riot Fest about drinking Hot Toddy's with Whiskey to help cure a soar throat and prevent it from becoming worse. It was worth a shot. We augmented the recipe they sent us with fresh lemons, real honey, and ground cinnamon. It works wonderfully. It's like super charged tea.
Bianca B.
Crookston
As a fan of JD, I can say that I was rather diassapointed with the honey.  I expected the flavor to shine a little more than it did, however I feel that this is just a slightly glorified bottle of Old No.7.  I haven’t purchased this since it originally came out and I had my first bottle, which was back in 2010-11 or so.  Would not buy again.
Rachael S.
Beaverton, OR
This is the kind of whisksy you drink in college. And then its so sweet and so easy to mix, you drink way too much and end up sick. Except im not in college and should know better. Its still Jack Daniels, at the end of the day. But its smoother and easy to mix with a coke and have a little sweet treat.
Rhiannon S.
Georgetown
Smooth and flavorful.  Very tasteful and on point.  I think it's perfect just the way it is.  No need for improvement at all.  Good for social events, parties, and drinking alone.  I would highly recommend it to my social worker as well as friends and acquaintances.
Lesley P.
Romeo
This is my very favorite whiskey to drink straight.  I absolutely love it and will drink it every chance I get.  It has a very smooth taste & a great aftertaste.  The packaging is beautiful.  There is not much I can say against this brand I just love it that much.
Sam P.
Keizer
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey is made from a blend of Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey, which is made from corn, rye and malted barley, and their own honey liqueur. A unique aspect of Jack Daniel's is that whiskey is filtered through 10-foot stacks of sugar maple charcoal to "mellow" it out. The whiskey is aged in handcrafted oak barrels and some of the barrels used are sold to Lowe's Home Centers where they are cut in half and sold as planter boxes. Simply put, THIS is how honey whiskey should be done, unless of course you’re one of those whiskey faithfuls who believe that you should never put anything in whiskey besides ice. Not TOO sweet, yet still strong enough to pack on a buzzand most importantly the essence of the whiskey flavor is not lost in the honey addition. This is definitely one that I like to call “sneaky-good” because even at 70 proof it has almost NO burn. While this will no doubt be a favorite on it’s own, It’s great with mixers as well [product:jack-daniel's-honey-whiskey]
DIAGO F.
Miami
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey The mix of whiskey with the honey is exquisite , it comes to the point that you repel it because is too sweet, but to have couple of drinks and enjoy a great view is perfect! #honey #whiskey #lovely #taste #mix
Bryn C.
One of my favorite blends of honey whiskey. It’s smooth and tastes delicious. I drink this quite often when I’m sick and it knocks it out. Very flavorful and not super sweet but not harsh. Very good blend. Awesome price for the quality of it.
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
Is this very sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Do you take a shot or mix it with something?
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
What is good to mix with this? i don't think i could drink it straight
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Do you like this??
Mari A.
How powerful is the honey taste?