BY JACK DANIEL'S #3 in Whiskey

Jack daniel's honey whiskey 750 ml

• Is this whiskey really sweet? I am not a fan of super sweet alcohol.4 Answers
  • I normally drink it on the rocks, but does anyone have any recipes ...6 Answers
  • How do you drink your JD Tennessee Honey?2 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Foodie Expert
One time, I was at a hotel party, and i drank two pints of this, all to myself. I then (unresponsibly) got in my car, and drove 100 ft to the nearest Jack in the box. I'm a big girl, so it takes more alcohol to get me drunk drunk, An i wasn't drunk enough to not be able to drive my car. I knew i wasn't making the right decison, but we all mistakes. Nobody died in this story by the way lol. Anyways, on the way to Jack N the box, I got pulled over by the police (Narcotics Anonymousl/Drug task force) and they searched me, my car, then made me take a sobriety test. I PASSED!!!! The average human being on two pints of Jack an honey to themselves, would not be able to pass a sobriety test, but i did. Ever since, i have a higher respect for myself, and to Jack n honey. I wont drive after i been drinkin, but i do know that i passed my sobriety test, but that was a warning in a way. I haven't done it since. I got to go home that night. My whole opinion of drinking and driving changed.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
Great customer service lead to a free shot of jack daniels tennesse honey!!! While i was working in NY we had a lot of business clients. I was on lunch and was a rough day and one of the clients called me who happened to work at bar. Of course i denied the drink at first but he said a shot you need it lol I did. I told him I'm not picky choose anything. OMG this is my go to drink, it goes down so smooth. I love to mix it with Redbull.
Jeanean A.
Jeanean A.
Ridgefield, NJ
I like whiskey only when I'm in the mood for it, which isn't often. This past week I tried the Jack Daniels Honey and loved it. We even went out and bought a bottle for ourselves. I found it had a nice balance of sweetness - not too much, not too little. It's smooth enough to have without any mixers. I've taken to drinking it just on the rocks.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Saylorsburg, PA
I first tried this when a friend brought it to a party. I was not a whiskey drinker so I didn't think I'd really like it but much to my surprise I loved its mild honey flavor! I've been enjoying g it ever since! Sometimes I just sip it straight and sometimes I have it on ice, add a splash of seltzer and a wedge of lemon.
Deedra M.
Deedra M.
Las Vegas , NV
After a long hard day at work there is nothing more that I want to enjoy then a tall glass of tea with a couple shots of whiskey in it. This sweet smooth whiskey is my favorite. It is a great value for the price I would recommend this to others who like flavored whiskey.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
Foodie Expert
It really does taste like Honey! Which is great. It's not an overpowering honey, so that means you're not drinking a glass full of sugar when you drink this. I think it's easy to drink and one of my go-tos for parties or shots.
10/10 would recommend to everyone!
Dianne G.
Dianne G.
Marstons Mills, MA
I love to use Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey to make "adult" Ice Tea. I brew my own ice team, add ice, fresh mint and JD's honey whiskey - it's amazing! It's a little more expensive than other whiskey's, but made with the right drink - it's worth the price.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of this at all. The honey flavor is very over powering. Jack is a good whiskey but not flavored. Was very very sweet and if mixed with something like coke it made it even sweeter. I do not recommend this to anyone unless you want a sweet shot.
Kayleen H.
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC
This stuff is SO GOOD! It's my favorite type of whiskey. I'm not even typically a whiskey person, but this stuff is too delicious to not like. It's a bit more expensive than bottom-shelf whiskey, but the difference in flavor is totally worth the cost.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Smooth & nice alone or with ice for sipping on a fall or winter evening. Beautifully packaged and quality you would expect from Jack Daniels. Met expectations and would recommend to to others. Buy a bottle for special evenings & share with friends.
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
Is this very sweet?
Shanna S.
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
What is good to mix with this? i don't think i could drink it straight
Mari A.
Mari A.
Foodie Expert
How powerful is the honey taste?
Paul S.
Paul S.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this product? Did you enjoy the experience? Would you try this product again?
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Corp Christi, TX
I normally drink it on the rocks, but does anyone have any recipes for a good cocktail?