BY JACK DANIEL'S #4 in Whiskey

• Do you take a shot or mix it with something?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sam P.
Keizer
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey is made from a blend of Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey, which is made from corn, rye and malted barley, and their own honey liqueur. A unique aspect of Jack Daniel's is that whiskey is filtered through 10-foot stacks of sugar maple charcoal to "mellow" it out. The whiskey is aged in handcrafted oak barrels and some of the barrels used are sold to Lowe's Home Centers where they are cut in half and sold as planter boxes. Simply put, THIS is how honey whiskey should be done, unless of course you’re one of those whiskey faithfuls who believe that you should never put anything in whiskey besides ice. Not TOO sweet, yet still strong enough to pack on a buzzand most importantly the essence of the whiskey flavor is not lost in the honey addition. This is definitely one that I like to call “sneaky-good” because even at 70 proof it has almost NO burn. While this will no doubt be a favorite on it’s own, It’s great with mixers as well [product:jack-daniel's-honey-whiskey]
Shalom G.
So one day I came home from work sick as a dog almost crying of achy body and swollen tonsils, I never get sick but when I do it’s bad. My SO made me a “hot toddy” he called it, he poured jack Daniels honey in a mug squeezed lemon and added some more raw honey and microwaved it for a few seconds, he begged me to drink it said it would help, at that point I would have taken anything to make me feel better so I drank it, I was so relaxed and my throat felt so much warmth I fell asleep and woke up brand new ready for my day of work!!!💪🏼🥃🍯🍋
Angela G.
Jack Honey is Like a Slice of Pecan Pie in a Glass of Jack.This is a honey liqueur that is blended with the famous Tennessee whiskey. It does not have that cloying or artificial flavor we find so often in flavored whiskey. Instead, it is a perfect marriage of true honey flavor blended with the one and only Jack Daniel's. If you've shied away from similar whiskeys on the market, give this one a try. It will certainly appeal to both whiskey aficionados and those new to the world of whiskey.
Ronnie P.
I love this whiskey, I’m not such a drinker but OmG the flavor with the honey it makes a great flavor! Love how warm and nice wood scent it has, not harsh or dry and the perfect sweetness for my bud taste. The price is fine the package is the original with a twist so it makes easy to know the brand but give a unique look! Sometimes I’ll drink it more than any others for the taste.
Katelyn L.
Alanson, MI
One of my VERY favorites! Who doesn't love a bottle of jack Daniels!? If you enjoy whiskey, this is a MUST try. I would definitely purchase again. Amazing flavor for the price and is a great sipping whiskey or mixer. Can't go wrong with this bottle! I love to sip rather than mix, and this whiskey paired with the amazing honey flavor allows me to do so! So smooth!
Jeremiah W.
Cape Coral
Not my favorite I don’t like how overpowering the honey is and is a sweet I don’t care for I do however have many friends who love this drink and it is unmistakable due to its popularity that it is a good drink. I would suggest if you want a sweet drink something to brighten your day pick up a jack honey and let the warmth and sweet tang spread through you.
Hannah B.
Whiskey for winter is a thing right? For me at least. I tend to drink more whiskey in the winter. I like this variety because it mixes well or can be enjoyed straight. My favorite is to add it to apple cider because it adds a caramel flavor to it. It can be very sweet though for people who would rather their whiskey have more of a bite to it.
Jasmine W.
Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey 🗣MY FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE EVER. It doesn’t compare to anything else in my book. It’s the best thing ever. it truly deserves an award. i’m an repeated customer & i will forever buy this. thank you Jack Daniels for this blessing.
Victoria M.
Statesville, NC
This was the first whiskey I ever tried. I love whiskey and coke, so this is usually one of my go-tos for that beverage. It’s one of the more affordable whiskeys, and I really enjoy having it on a nice Saturday night. It is sweeter than others, so take that into consideration when making mixed drinks with it. Would definitely recommend to others!
Jamie S.
This is amazing mixed with coke and poured over some vanilla ice cream (blue bell if you are lucky enough to live down south) for a decadent coke float. It’s a great treat to have in small quantities, but can definitely cause a nasty hangover or sickness quicker than a regular whisky in my experience. I wouldn’t have more than one drink a night
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
Is this very sweet?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you take a shot or mix it with something?
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
What is good to mix with this? i don't think i could drink it straight
Courtney H.
Corp Christi, TX
I normally drink it on the rocks, but does anyone have any recipes for a good cocktail?
Mari A.
How powerful is the honey taste?