BY JACK DANIEL'S #3 in Whiskey

Jack daniel's honey whiskey 750 ml

Sam P.
Keizer
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey is made from a blend of Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey, which is made from corn, rye and malted barley, and their own honey liqueur. A unique aspect of Jack Daniel's is that whiskey is filtered through 10-foot stacks of sugar maple charcoal to "mellow" it out. The whiskey is aged in handcrafted oak barrels and some of the barrels used are sold to Lowe's Home Centers where they are cut in half and sold as planter boxes. Simply put, THIS is how honey whiskey should be done, unless of course you’re one of those whiskey faithfuls who believe that you should never put anything in whiskey besides ice. Not TOO sweet, yet still strong enough to pack on a buzzand most importantly the essence of the whiskey flavor is not lost in the honey addition. This is definitely one that I like to call “sneaky-good” because even at 70 proof it has almost NO burn. While this will no doubt be a favorite on it’s own, It’s great with mixers as well [product:jack-daniel's-honey-whiskey]
Shalom G.
So one day I came home from work sick as a dog almost crying of achy body and swollen tonsils, I never get sick but when I do it’s bad. My SO made me a “hot toddy” he called it, he poured jack Daniels honey in a mug squeezed lemon and added some more raw honey and microwaved it for a few seconds, he begged me to drink it said it would help, at that point I would have taken anything to make me feel better so I drank it, I was so relaxed and my throat felt so much warmth I fell asleep and woke up brand new ready for my day of work!!!💪🏼🥃🍯🍋
Angela G.
Jack Honey is Like a Slice of Pecan Pie in a Glass of Jack.This is a honey liqueur that is blended with the famous Tennessee whiskey. It does not have that cloying or artificial flavor we find so often in flavored whiskey. Instead, it is a perfect marriage of true honey flavor blended with the one and only Jack Daniel's. If you've shied away from similar whiskeys on the market, give this one a try. It will certainly appeal to both whiskey aficionados and those new to the world of whiskey.
K.Joanna G.
Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey is the best whiskey I have tasted yet. In the beginning I have to admit, I was not a big fan of Whiskey. While my significant's dink of choice is whiskey, I have always turned my nose up at it. One day we stopped at the liquor store they had the travel bottles of the different whiskey. We ended up purchasing one of each kind. I was asked to try the Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey. At first i was totally against it but after trying it i couldn't believe how great it tasted. It would definitely be something I would drink again.
JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
First tried this at the 2013 Bourbon Ball and it was delicious as a base for a cocktail with summertime flavors.  Bought this to try a recreate a simulate summertime cocktail and it didn’t disappoint!  If you’re a sweetened iced tea lover, add a touch of this in a glass and enjoy the reminiscent flashback to Southern summers on a porch swing or rocking chair.
Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
One of my VERY favorites! Who doesn't love a bottle of jack Daniels!? If you enjoy whiskey, this is a MUST try. I would definitely purchase again. Amazing flavor for the price and is a great sipping whiskey or mixer. Can't go wrong with this bottle! I love to sip rather than mix, and this whiskey paired with the amazing honey flavor allows me to do so! So smooth!
Hannah B.
Whiskey for winter is a thing right? For me at least. I tend to drink more whiskey in the winter. I like this variety because it mixes well or can be enjoyed straight. My favorite is to add it to apple cider because it adds a caramel flavor to it. It can be very sweet though for people who would rather their whiskey have more of a bite to it.
Victoria M.
Statesville , NC
This was the first whiskey I ever tried. I love whiskey and coke, so this is usually one of my go-tos for that beverage. It’s one of the more affordable whiskeys, and I really enjoy having it on a nice Saturday night. It is sweeter than others, so take that into consideration when making mixed drinks with it. Would definitely recommend to others!
Amber F.
The honey whiskey has a nice strong honey taste perfectly matched with the wonderful jack daniels. This is not my go to flavor of jack but that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy every sip if I do drink it. I find it a little harder to find the perfect thing to mix it with. But if you like the flavor of jack and real honey this is a great drink for you!
Jamie S.
This is amazing mixed with coke and poured over some vanilla ice cream (blue bell if you are lucky enough to live down south) for a decadent coke float. It’s a great treat to have in small quantities, but can definitely cause a nasty hangover or sickness quicker than a regular whisky in my experience. I wouldn’t have more than one drink a night
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
Is this very sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you take a shot or mix it with something?
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
What is good to mix with this? i don't think i could drink it straight
Lexi W.
Do you like this??
Mari A.
How powerful is the honey taste?