BY JACK DANIEL'S #3 in Whiskey

Jack daniel's honey whiskey 750 ml

Lance E.
There's nothing better than to relax and shop a perfectly smooth, aged and blended Tennessee's whiskey. There is no better whiskey better than Jack Daniels. Truly, the master is the finest.

Thank you for a wonderful experience, both, everytime I reward myself with a glass and for the tour I took in Lynchburg, TN. of your distillery. Hallowed ground indeed.
Bianca B.
Crookston
As a fan of JD, I can say that I was rather diassapointed with the honey.  I expected the flavor to shine a little more than it did, however I feel that this is just a slightly glorified bottle of Old No.7.  I haven’t purchased this since it originally came out and I had my first bottle, which was back in 2010-11 or so.  Would not buy again.
Cynthia F.
Hialeah, FL
This was my introduction to Whiskey and I haven't gone back to other liquors.  This is definitely my preference to start off with and I am truly intrigued to venture into drinking other types of whiskey's. If anyone is looking to start drinking whiskey and likes Honey I would recommend to go this route-I prefer on the rocks.
Emma H.
Canton, GA
This is by far my favorite whiskey on the market! It is so smooth has just the right amount of burn at the end that makes you feel warm and as if being wrapped in a hug. The honey coats your mouth leaving you with a sweet taste that makes you want more. Pairing it with pink lemonade or lemonade is my absolute favorite!
Joy R.
Worcester
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Jack Daniels honey whiskey is one of the best I have found! Neat, over ice ,shots or mixed with mixers (ginger ale is really good ) this whiskey can be enjoyed in many ways on many occasions! I highly recommend this to legal age drinkers who drink responsibly! ! And can appreciate it's unique flavor appreciatively!
Lauren D.
Oak Grove
Bought this thinking it would be sweet and smooth going down, but that’s why I don’t get paid to think! In my opinion, this whiskey was harsh and not very sweet at all. I had it with ice and I do think if it had been colder, i would have maybe liked it more. Unfortunately I just wasn’t a fan..
Sam P.
Keizer
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey is made from a blend of Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey, which is made from corn, rye and malted barley, and their own honey liqueur. A unique aspect of Jack Daniel's is that whiskey is filtered through 10-foot stacks of sugar maple charcoal to "mellow" it out. The whiskey is aged in handcrafted oak barrels and some of the barrels used are sold to Lowe's Home Centers where they are cut in half and sold as planter boxes. Simply put, THIS is how honey whiskey should be done, unless of course you’re one of those whiskey faithfuls who believe that you should never put anything in whiskey besides ice. Not TOO sweet, yet still strong enough to pack on a buzzand most importantly the essence of the whiskey flavor is not lost in the honey addition. This is definitely one that I like to call “sneaky-good” because even at 70 proof it has almost NO burn. While this will no doubt be a favorite on it’s own, It’s great with mixers as well [product:jack-daniel's-honey-whiskey]
Jennifer G.
vancouver, WA
This whiskey is good for shots or to mix in things like hot apple cider during cold winter months. I hav e always been a fan of Jack Daniels in general, so when they introduced the slightly more mild Honey Whiskey I was 100% on board to try it and they did not disappoint.
Shyla M.
Perryville
Look I absolutely love Jack Daniels Tennessee honey whisky it is my absolute favorite whiskey to drink I love to put it in my tea especially, I will continue to by it and continue to consume my affordable liquor. So if you like honey and whiskey you got the best of both worlds!
Tianna F.
Jacksonville, Nc
Very smooth high quality whiskey. It come in some many flavors but the honey one is my favorite. I always find the box gift sets so I get a good size bottle and glasses or a flask or something. Other whiskeys aren’t as smooth and flavorful. Definitely recommend!
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
Is this very sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Do you take a shot or mix it with something?
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
What is good to mix with this? i don't think i could drink it straight
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Do you like this??
Mari A.
How powerful is the honey taste?