Jack Daniel's Honey Teriyaki Marinade In-A-Bag

The finest teriyaki sauce complemented with the sweetness of honey and jack daniel's tennessee whiskey flavor. Ideal for chicken, steak, fish, and vegetables. ; The fast And easy way to get a delicious meal in "no time." INGREDIENTS: HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SALT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLORING), DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, WATER, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, GINGER PUREE , GARLIC PUREE (GARLIC, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP), SESAME SEEDS, GARLIC POWDER, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN SAUCE (WATER, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, SALT), LACTIC ACID, HONEY, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, TOASTED SESAME OIL, XANTHAN GUM, JACK DANIEL'S TENNESSEE WHISKEY FLAVORING (NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORINGS), POTASSIUM SORBATE AND SODIUM BENZOATE (AS PRESERVATIVES) , SESAME FLAVOR (SESAME SEED OIL, BHA, BHT, NATURAL FLAVORING), SPICE, ONION POWDER, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA ADDED TO PROTECT FLAVOR.

Does anyone know where to get the Honey Teriyaki flavor?
Has anyone tried this and is it any good?
is it better with chicken or beef?
Start your review of Jack Daniel's Honey Teriyaki Marinade In-A-Bag!
Huntsville, TX
I bought this one night and used it to marinade my steaks for dinner. I loved how easy it is to use and how many different marinades there are to choose from. They made my steak taste really good and I found it at my local grocery store. They are priced to sell and definitely worth trying.
North Vernon, IN
Omg this marinade is so delicious! Make sure the meat is tender and marinate atleast 12 hours (in my opinion) and Jack daniels has made a 100% guarantee that you will need to lossen your pants before the end of dinner! Spicy and sweet combination of seasonings. Yummy!
Saint Louis, MO
These are perfect for a “set it and forget it” family! You can pop whatever meat or non meat product in the bag prior to going to work, and it will be amazing when you get home and prepared for you to pop in the oven or air fryer! They need more flavors of these!
Richland, WA
I love a quick marinade! Where you throw the meat in the bag and let it set a few hours or as I prefer, over night! I love putting chicken into the Jack Daniel's Honey Teriyaki Marinade In-A-Bag over night and then pulling it out the next day and putting it on the grill! Also Pro: tip if you puncture the chicken breast with a fork it will help get the marinade inside the chicken for a more flavor-able breast! The honey teriyaki is sweet and slightly tangy! Definitely a crowd pleaser! Add some salt and pepper and you are done! The best part is there is absolutely no clean up! Just toss the bag!
Augusta, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my #1 chicken marinade in the summertime. This is so delicious. I marinade chicken and grill it on the grill. I love this flavor. This is one of the only ways my picky 5 year old will eat chicken on the grill. The flavor is amazing. I cannot say enough good about how delicious this is! Give it a try! You wont be disappointed.
Fernley, NV
This had a great taste and was very easy to use. Which is always a plus for me. Depending on where you buy the can be on the expensive side. You just add the meat and let it marinade. If you really want to bring the flavor out use the same flavor bbq as your marinade.
Bradford, VT
I love this product! It's a perfect marinade for a bbq or even a quick dinner at home. Great with steak and chicken. Amazing flavor and a decent variety of flavors. Doesnt have too many calories or fat content. Completely satisfied with this buy!
Purchased at: Walmart
I used chicken with this marinade and left it in the bag for one day. The next day I made it for dinner and wow, it was delicious. Everyone loved it. It is not salty, the flavor was well balanced very delicious. I would definately buy it again.
Apple valley, CA
Love this flavor on chicken, and steak. I use it to make teriyaki bowls for my family. Just leave it in the bag for as long as you want and then bbq it. I use the liquid a couple times to baste if using steak (not chicken).
Rome, GA
I bought this for the first time and was not disappointed. This tasted great on grilled chicken. It wasn’t an overpowering teriyaki flavor and was easy to pair with sides. I would definitely buy this again.