JACK DANIEL'S Honey Smokehouse Barbecue Sauce 40 OZ PLASTIC BOTTLE uploaded by Adriana E.

BY JACK DANIEL'S

Honey smokehouse™. Known for its attention to detail and unrelenting quality, jack daniel's slow cooks its honey smokehouse barbecue sauce using a blend of real honey and spices to ensure the perfect balance of sweet smoky flavor for all your grilling and baking occasions. Brush on meat during last 10 to 15 minutes of cooking. see more...

Shanna M.
This was surprisingly really good. I love Jack's whisky obviously, and the honey to this really gave the sweet edge that it needed. I recommend. Worth the price.
Deedra M.
Las Vegas , NV
What I have a barbecue I use this sauce. I love the taste I love the flavor I love how thick this sauce is consistently thick. I use this barbecue sauce on my barbecue chicken and it is always a hit. Chop up a little onions saute them put them on top of the chicken.
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
BBQ sauce is a backyard bash must-have! With that said, Jack Daniel's is a personal favorite when it comes to chicken or hot dogs. I initially purchased this sauce at Safeway because I had a dollar off coupon and I've been hooked ever since. It is now my go-to for hot dogs and chicken!
The S.
covington, GA
One of my favorite bbq sauces hands down! full of flavor right amount of tang and sweetness without being overly sweet. Great marinade and the smokey flavor adds to the meat especially if it has been seasoned with Jack Daniels rubs! Finger licking good and will not disappoint.
Alexandra P.
One of the better barbecue sauces that I've had, but not the absolute best. (Top five, without a doubt.) It's rich and smoky, easy to use, and is pretty affordable considering the brand on the label.
Summer B.
Jack Daniel's Bbq sauce isn't just another BBQ sauce. It's the best BBQ sauce. Honey Smokehouse has a sweet flavor to it. You can use it as a marinade or spread on wings while bbq. I use it when I make pulled pork. Definitely worth a try.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
WOW did not know that jack daniels carried out its own sauce line. I love its alcohol line but the flavors within this sauce is amazing its very smokey and it really brings out the natural flavors of the meat when you barbecue it on the grill it is so good
lanell y.
columbus, OH
This is my go to sauce. The flavor is perfect. Just the right amount of spices. This sauce is one that even a picky eater would love, just the sauce is also the right thickness.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
This could be used as a marinade for pork, beef, or chicken. BBQ sauce is best added towards the end of the cooking process so that the sugars in it don't burn.
Jasmin S.
Madison, TN
This is a definite must for a backyard bash! Tastes great on chicken! Packed full of flavor! My first selection choice when it comes to barbecue sauce!