Honey Smokehouse(tm) Known for its attention to detail and unrelenting quality, Jack Daniel's slow cooks its Honey Smokehouse Barbecue Sauce using a blend of real honey and spices to ensure the perfect balance of sweet smoky flavor for all your grilling and baking occasions. Brush on meat during last 10 to 15 minutes of cooking. Smooth, Rich mouthwatering BBQ Sauce Made with Real Jack Daniel's Tennesee Whiskey Perfectly crafted blend of vinegar, sugar, tomatoes, and spices Great on chicken and beef DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, SUGAR, TOMATO PASTE, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, WATER, BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES, SALT, CORN STARCH, HONEY, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SPICES, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR, WHISKEY, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOR, NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL WHISKEY FLAVOR.

[product:jack-daniels-barbecue-sauce-honey-smokehouse] Are these products gluten free?
Would you recommend this product for pulled pork?
What's your favourite barbeque sauce??
Start your review of Jack Daniel's Honey Barbecue Sauce!
3 months agoPort Charlotte
I'm not overly impressed with Jack Daniels Honey Barbeque sauce.  The price was about average, but the taste was a bit lacking.  I prefer a little more sweetness when it comes to honey barbeque, and the amount in this left a bit to be desired.  I wouldn't turn down a meal cooked using it, but overall I would not go out of my way to use it either.
3 months agoKalaheo, HI
This is my absolute favorite barbecue sauce of all time. I recommend it for anyone and to put on anything (within reason of course.) There's really not much for me to recommend on improvement of and it definitely is a good value. Anyone would love this one no matter how old you are.
a month agocoffeyville
I dont like most BBQ sauces but i will gladly smother chicken pork and even beef with this, its not too over powering while at the same time it has bold nice flavors, it is healthy in moderation like anything else.
3 months agoRedding
As with the othe Jack Daniel' BBQ sauces the blen of flavors is on point I usually mix BBQ sauces together until I like the taste but this sauce already tastes good it is definately worth the purchase
3 months ago
This is a good product but I would not purchase it all the time. It has a sweet smokey flavor to it. More sweet than I like my barbeque sauce to be. This would be great in baked beans though.
3 months agoMidland, TX
We like to use this when we grill. It adds a unique flavor and gives the food a great taste! Plus it's nice and thick so it dosent just slide off the food when cooking.
3 months ago
there are so many run of the mill sauces, that you have to have something different about yours to make people notice. this one does just that. Love it on anything.
2 months ago
Jack Daniels Honey Barbecue sauce is great on chicken, pork of all cuts, beef, and ribs. I use it in my crockpot and grill recipe. There's no need for improvement.
2 years agoDayton, OH
This is freaking delicious. We just purchased a grill and we put this on our chicken and it tasted amazing. Paid less than $5 and it was worth it. I like the sweet yet barbecue taste as well! Will continue to buy this line
2 years agoNEWPORT NEWS
The consistency of the product was very good.  We used it on pulled pork.  It had the right amount of sweet but the taste of the whisky was a little overpowering.  It was about on par with other sauces as far as how healthy it is.  Sauce is usually best in moderation.  I was disappointed because I like boozy sauces but it was just too much.