Jack Daniel's Hickory Smoke Mustard

Jack Daniel's Hickory Smoke Mustard: Premium quality Kosher

Sounds delicious where can you purchase this?
I love Jack Daniels BBQ sauce so I'm sure their mustard would taste excellent as well. Does anyone know of sauce recipes that use this mustard?
My husband loves jack Daniels where can I buy this ? I would love to use this to prepare meat or chicken.
Start your review of Jack Daniel's Hickory Smoke Mustard!
How would you rate this product?
jackson M.
Minneapolis, MN
i love this product it’s so nice and it’s amazing i think the best thing about it is the product is good and i to do something like this one too but it just got so much yuyyyyyyyyyy and i to do so so many people lol so i to get
Veronica  S.
Algona, WA
Go out right now and buy this amazing mustard!!!! That smoky flavor the best ! You want to make yourself the best dip or sandwich or meat marinade!!!! Go get this!
sarah W.
Great add to a sandwich or hamburger. Tastes great and gives the perfect amount of kick to satisfy your tastebuds. Highly recommend for your next big cookout. It's better than plain old regular mustard.
marilyn L.
Austin
Love the taste really good on sausage wraps. Tried it on sandwiches and it gives it the extra taste without needing extras.
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
Love jack daniels brand and this mustard was so good and was my go to until it was gone. The flavor was so bold
Anne P.
Purchased this for a barbecue. Used it on bratwursts and bacon wrapped chicken. It's a smaller bottle so we ran out but I would buy again. Price wasn't too terrible but I would look for a coupon before purchasing, as the bottle is small for the price.
Samantha R.
Lynbrook , NY
It's great I love it. It's perfect with ham or corned beef. I like it. It's delicious and I'd but it again . The grocery store
Allyssa L.
Boaz, AL
Put this on everything! I highly recommend it! Especially for BBQ or burgers! It's flavor is perfect and makes my mouth water even thinking about it! I bought this at my local super market definitely recommend
Lexi M.
Scottsbluff, NE
A staple in our fridge, we use it on everything, but my husband really likes it to spice up ham and cheese sandwiches
Sarah M.
Wallingford , CT
These are pretty tasty I must say, but then again I love anything that is hickory smoked