JACK DANIEL'S Hickory Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce

Hickory Brown Sugar. Known for its attention to detail and unrelenting quality, Jack Daniel's slow cooks its Hickory Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce using a blend of pure brown sugar and select spices to ensures the perfect balance of sweet hickory flavor for all your grilling and baking occasions. Excellent for beef, chicken & pork.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JACK DANIEL'S Hickory Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce!
Amanda D.
Westland, MI
I use this BBQ sauce on so much it's insane. This is my go to when I'm putting something together in the Crock-Pot.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,175 reviews
I was so hesitant to try this brand but it’s actually really good! I love the pulled pork they have!!!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
1,468 reviews
Great to enhance any dish, popular in summer months, great prices and affordable, smooth and flavorful
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff use it as a rub on my ribs as well as my chicken put them on the grill and they come off finger lickin good!
Dd M.
Tyler, TX
My husband love this BBQ with beef chicken is really delicious and love the drink too
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I love using this for bbq! It tastes amazing and you get a lot of product for pretty cheap. Goes well with chicken, pork or beef. Highly recommend using this brand!
Cherisse W.
Love love love this! Gives the meat such a great Hickory taste! One of the best out!
Belinda B.
My husband and I bought this barbecue sauce when we were on our honeymoon so I always like to purchase this one when I see it on the shelf
Mary T.
Bloomingdale, IL
This sauce is nice, tasty and flavorful, adds a nice punch to any meal I’m preparing. Widely available and also affordable. I use it with steak or pork chop
Katrina G.
Warfordsburg, PA
Delicious! Jack Daniel barbecue sauce makes a world of difference on our pulled pork!

Looking for your answer?