JACK DANIEL'S Hickory Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce

Hickory Brown Sugar. Known for its attention to detail and unrelenting quality, Jack Daniel's slow cooks its Hickory Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce using a blend of pure brown sugar and select spices to ensures the perfect balance of sweet hickory flavor for all your grilling and baking occasions. Excellent for beef, chicken & pork.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JACK DANIEL'S Hickory Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce!
2 years agoWeston
I’m a huge bbq sauce woman. I love trying new ones but I’m very picky. I tried this particular one because I always love a little bit of sweetness with my bbq sauce. Unfortunately, this was a little bit too sweet for me. I’d be willing to use it in the future, though. I can always add some extra heat to balance out that sweetness. Definitely worth a taste!
2 years ago
I like this barbeque sauce a lot. It had a sweet and tangy flavor, and added a lot of good flavor to the chicken I coated it with. I would not say that it's healthy, but what condiment really is? I like to marinate my chicken, and also dip my cooked chicken into the sauce.
2 years agoaltus
Best BBQ sauce that I have ever had. Even my 5 year old loved it! I pair it with baked chicken, ribs, sausage, and ever pork chops. It's not pricey at all. Especially not with the flavor that you're getting. You will definitely fall in love.
4 months agoMinot Afb, ND
I enjoy using this when grilling out. In my household we use this on chicken and burgers. It enhances the flavor of the food you are eating while giving a nice, sweet taste. Good quality and I'm highly satisfied with the flavor.
4 months ago
 I love it I’ll jack Daniels barbecue sauces!  They go great with chicken pork and beef. I am more than satisfied with all the flavors. This is hands-down my number one go to when grilling.
2 years agoGreenwood, IN
Love this! Tastes great on ribs! Tried this for the first time not long ago and bought more! Also, really good on chicken! Bought this at Kroger. Good price. Yes, Will buy again. Highly recommended! Will be a big hit at your next BBQ!
2 years agoBeech Grove , IN
Great BBQ sauce. You can use it on anything. Just like everything else check the calories. Taste great, not over sweet or smoky. I pair mine with chicken and pork chops. I'm very satisfied with it and will definitely recommend this.
2 years agoReedley , CA
I love Jack Daniels Whiskey but I am not the big of a fan of the sauces. Thought it's not bad on brisket, it just seems a bit too strong in flavor for me. It isn't a bad value for the money, but I don't think I would recommend this.
2 years agoMcMinnville
I purchased this product on sale at a local outlet store and am definitely not disappointed. The flavor is great for such a low price; however, the sodium content is quite high. It goes great on barbecue. I will probably purchase this product again.
2 years agoWhiting, NJ
I love this stuff!! Parents used to use it when BBQ'ing and grilling and it's savory and delicious. Never turn down a rib smothered in this. (Vegetarian cooking for her carnivorous family SOS)