BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesWhiskeyJack Daniel's
Gentleman Jack Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof

Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof

Gentleman Jack Tennessee Whiskey undergoes a second charcoal mellowing to achieve exceptional smoothness. It has a balanced flavor with notes of caramel and vanilla that is perfect for celebrating life’s extraordinary occasions and moments along the way.

Is this product good ? I love the normal jack and the honey, but when it comes to top shelf I tend to go to single malts or other brands, how is it ?
What is your favorite way to enjoy this?
Start your review of Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof!
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Jack Daniel's Gentleman Jack Tennessee Whiskey, 80 Proof uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Great gift for someone who likes regular jack daniels. It is for sure, more elevated, better quality version of whiskey. I really enjoyed it by itself but also inside cozy, warm cinnamon drink my husband made last night. Definitely recommend if you want to splurge.
jessica L.
Fayetteville
This is an easy drinking whiskey. Smooth with a light flavor. I don't ever mix it. This is my top pick for whiskey every time.
Andrea Z.
Fresno, CA
Smooth, with a little kick. This is one of the few whiskeys that I can drink neat or on the rocks. Mixer optional.
Kathryn E.
Fairhope
This is smooth going down you definitely do not need a mixer. It is a upscale whiskey that tastes great. It was better than I expected.
Jessicka A.
Clovis, NM
#smooth #Tennessee #whiskey very smooth and delicious... You can't go wrong with this...a sit back and relax drink...
Krystine R.
Long Beach
Gentleman’s Jack is a great gift for anyone who loves Jack Daniels. It’s a good bottle to buy for more special occasions - it tastes much more smoother while still maintaining that classic Jack Daniels taste.
Dale L.
Wethersfield, CT
Even smoother than the single barrel jd. Just about no burn at all. But you can still feel it in your stomach. Better than in the throat in my opinion. Would definitely get this again. No need for improvement please don't try! And seriously guys. Its not bad. Try it!
Jessica R.
Homer, GA
I love all this one it’s my absolute favorite! My fiancé and I took the jack Daniels angels share tour and we were impressed with every one we tried. I had my fiancé’s name engraved on his bottle of gentleman jack and he Garda it with his life now
Ali T.
Ponca City
This is one of my favorite whiskies. It’s nice mixed with something, but the flavor really comes out when it’s on it’s own. Surprisingly smooth. Sometimes you can find it on sale and that’s when we buy it.
Courtney H.
This is my favorite whiskey. It's so smooth. Jack Daniels whiskey is our go to whiskey in our family. We love Jack Daniels