BY JACK DANIEL'S #5 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Jack Daniel's® Slow Roasted Garlic & Herb EZ Marinader™.
Liquid Marinade in a bag!
Old time quality. see more...

Misty N.
Misty N.
yuba city
Iv tryd a lot of Jack Daniels stuff for food and the drink and this stuff is in the top 10 love it on ribs , chicken. i haven't tryd it on much else but im sure its good on anything you put it on. Its a little high in salt but im sure its better then drinking a bottle a jack to your self. lol
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Cypress, TX
I used one of their marinades on some ribs and it was alright. Not sure if I liked it enough to keep buying it instead of using my own recipe but definitely easier than making my own! If you're in the need of a quick marinade for dinner, I'd definitely recommend it.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Felton, DE
Omg this just adds all the finishings to that piece of meat you are craving all day at work that you know is gonna be done when you get off! Throw this on as a rub and let simmer all day come home and eat it up!!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love using this marinade for steaks on the grill. We marinade with some onions and lines as well. It's a good value for the product you get. We got it at Walmart and definitely makes marinade easy. I would definitely recommend this to others
Mac J.
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
I used this marinade on chicken. I soaked it with teriyaki sauce and this mix. It was great! I grilled the chicken and it was perfectly flavored. It's cheap. I would buy this again! Would recommend to others.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Dallas
This brought my roast to a whole other level! It may cost a bit more than a generic but it's worth it! I mix it with water and pour it over my roast in a slow cooker and just let it cook on low for 5 hours. So delicious!!!
Misty D.
Misty D.
New Boston
I bought this about 2 months ago, love the flavor it gives the meat. Leave it in over night and will tenderize the meat making it very tender. It gives the meat a nice soft Smokey flavor with a whiskey kick.
Rhiannon D.
Rhiannon D.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! It's super easy to add it to whatever meat you're cooking in the slower cooker, and let it do its thing. Easiest way to change up a meal without any effort lol
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Foodie Expert
I personally am not a fan of these kinds of marinade but I thought I'd try it because my husband it. It was good and the packaging was good but it blew my husband's socks of! He raves about it still!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Charleston, WV
Foodie Expert
A very good and easy marinade. Just put chicken in the pouch and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours. I usually wait over night. So good and NO MESS!