Jack Daniels Downhome Punch

Are this good? Wondering if they have a strong taste...
Didn't know this existed, is it good?
Does the fruit taste take away alot of the jack flavor? Or is is just a hint of fruit. I wouldn't want to feel like I'm drinking kool aid.
Start your review of Jack Daniels Downhome Punch!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Has a very sweet flavor, although the taste is not too bad, it is hard to drink more than one due to the sweetness and tangyness” in reviews
“Great taste very refreshing for hot summer evening after mowing lawn and kicking back to relax” in reviews
Bogue Chitto, MS
This is such a nice drink to have on hand.  This is my favorite of the Jack Daniels Downhome Punch.  It's not a bad price either and I would hope they don't touch and change the formula of this drink.  It's rare that I drink but it's nice to have when you want to unwind from a hard day or just to sit outside on the deck and enjoy nature.  I would recommend this from Jack Daniels.  It tastes really good and what I love about it is that you can't taste the liquor in it....it tastes just like downhome punch.
Rutledge, GA
Jack Daniels Downhome Punch uploaded by brieanna H.
I'm currently drinking this and let me tell you sis this is a go to relax and chill drink . It's smooth and doesn't taste like anything except pure joy . It taste just like fruit punch can't taste any alcohol at all . Don't be fool it might taste like fruit juice but it will definitely sneak up on you 😉. Enjoy this while you watch a movie .
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I LOVE Jack Daniel's, this is a super sweet "wine cooler" if you like sweet you will love this. I buy it occasionally and would not drink it as my go to drink but it's fun to being to parties to have one or two. I would reccomend trying it but don't go out and buy a whole 6 pack unless you want them to sit in the fridge for a while
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Jack Daniels Punch drink😍 it has a very good taste and a small taste of alcohol towards the end. The packaging is great with its handle and its not expensive for a 6pk that costs around $7.99. I always recommend to my friends because the flavor it has is delicious. Everyone should give it a try if you're into fruit drinks.
Norman, OK
I enjoy having a drink to relax in the evenings or enjoy on the weekends.  I like fruity drinks.  Jack Daniels Downhome Punch is a good choice.  It has a stronger flavor than competition.  I do not drink as many at one time because the flavor satisfies my mood.  It is priced comparably to its competitors.
Lincoln, NE
If you don't like the burning of whiskey, these are for you. Their coolers are so good. You can't taste the alcohol, so these are definitely dangerous, but man do they taste good. They have more flavors, and again, most or them are amazing. Any time I drink at home, this is definitely my go to because of how amazing they taste!
Neenah
Jack Daniels Downhome Punch. This is so stinking delicous. It meets my expectations of having a sweeter alcoholic drink. I do not feel like they need to improve this drink. I am a repeat consumer of this and I will continue to be. I will buy this, especially in the summer when we are having a bon fire or out camping!
Orbisonia
I love fruity drinks but always having trouble finding the ones I enjoyed, until I tried the Jack Daniels Downhome Punch. The only thing I would improve would be for there to be bigger bottles of it. I would buy it again. As a matter of fact its the only kind of fruity drink I will buy and drink.
Shepherd, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great summertime drink. It is refreshing and goes down easy. I was expecting it to be a little stronger Since it is a Jack Daniels product, but if it were it wouldn’t be as delicious. We buy them every summer and will continue to. They are perfect to take to the beach, lake, or river!
Lansing
Great flavor. A good summer drink. Not to light and not to strong. Its great to be able to sit and enjoy a few or more of these while sitting in the sun. The taste is great. It is fruity and fresh. A refreshing hydrating summer special. I would buy these again yet more of a summer specialty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...