BY JACK DANIELS

Jack Daniels Downhome Punch
  • "Great taste very refreshing for hot summer evening after mowing lawn and kicking back to relax" in 5 reviews
  • "Has a very sweet flavor, although the taste is not too bad, it is hard to drink more than one due to the sweetness and tangyness" in 5 reviews
Kodi S.
Fremont
I love this drink. By far the best low alcohol content drink I’ve had. When I first bought it, it was suggested by a friend. I was a huge fan of Mike's Hard Lemonade at the time. I especially loved their flavored party packs. But one of my friends suggested to try the Jack Daniel’s downhome punch, and now it’s my new absolute favorite drink! It tastes like fruit punch with just the right amount of kick to it from the alcohol
Laura B.
I do t usually like mixed drinks like this. I like to make my own creations, they just taste better with your own hand picked ingredients. Having said that, this punch is actually not too bad. I wouldn’t buy it myself, but if given one I’d drink it.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Refreshing and tastes great. Low alcohol content so this would be great for someone who’s not a bing drinker. Doesn’t taste like whiskey, more like a mild fruit punch. Good price and has the Jack Daniels logo on the bottle.
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
My Absolute Favorite! This Alcoholic Beverage Is My Favorite To Take To Any Party, Events Or Even When I Start My Weekend. They Are Soooooooo Yummy! Taste Exactly Like Fruit Punch With A Little Kick. Wish More Stores Would Carry Them To Be Honest. It's Hard To Find These Delicious Babies
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
BEST MIXED DRINK ON THE PLANET. This is So dang good!! My husband isn't much of a mixed drink person but he is obsessed with these! Which these are so good and you can't even taste the alcohol In them (I know totally dangerous) We always have these in the fridge to just open up and have fun! Definitely a winner for us!
Yasmeen D.
Hernando, MS
They are full of flavor, but leaves an after taste. Also, my acid reflex seems to flare after I drink them. The bottles are small and they are a bit pricey. I was a little disappointed. I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone.
Stormy S.
Grant City
I love jack Daniels winecooler! The down home punch and cherry limeade! I’ve bought both of these many times, I think they should try to come up with more options of flavors!! I would most definitely buy them again!
Casey S.
Pawnee
This was the first thing that I found that I actually like! Not too expensive either and I can purchase it in the small town I live in. I have bought them a few more times since then!
Stephanie R.
La Junta
Mmmmmm such a good taste, just like everything that comes from Jack Daniels. I have bought this product several times, because it is such a great tasting product!! flavor is amazing!! cant say it enough. I buy this product along with other Jack Daniels products every time we have a get together!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Another great favorite for those hot summer days, or even just to take to a friends BBQ. Great taste fruity taste. Very affordable, and perfect alternative for the beer lover as well.
yuli p.
Every time I try drinking wine coolers I get a stomach ache, is it the same with these?
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
Does this have a strong whiskey taste?
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I have been wanting to try this so badly, what are your thoughts on it?
Paige M.
Kenova, WV
Where can I find these? I have only found these at wal mart & they sell out fast!
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These drinks always seem like they're going to be overly sweet. Is this pretty sugary, or is it tolerable?