BY NONE

Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails Watermelon Punch Malt Beverage:A malt-beverage combining the classic taste of Jack Daniel's whiskey and juicy watermelon flavors Fresh taste4.8% alcohol by volume see more...

• "Can never go wrong with anything made by Jack Daniels!" in 1 review
  • "I love my jack Daniels and these make it even easier to have it." in 1 review
  • "these a nice and convenient without running to the abc store then the grocery store to pick up some cherry coke." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with it and you never get bored or used to the taste of it." in 1 review
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
One of my favorite beverages! I like all versions but this is my absolute favorite flavor! They are not very expensive and easy to obtain! I prefer them very cold and not over ice! I will continue to repurchase!
Nicole S.
Review for: Malt Beverage more...
This flavor is amazing! I wish the Whiskey flavor was a little stronger, but this is a great summer drink. I also recommend the other flavors (peach and apple). Comes in a 6 pack for a little over $9.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
I like the mixed Jack Daniels drinks. Great for a summer cheers with my friends. And they are relatively inexpensive. Lots of ice in a big cooler and you are ready for a summer party.
Shelby G.
Lima, OH
Jack Daniels down home punch is so good! it has the summer feel to it when your drinking it! It's not super strong so it goes down very smooth! I enjoy it for a day by the pool!!!
Merlly Z.
The Jack Daniel drinks are great and convenient. I can stop trying to be a bartender and just hand over one of these and they are still refreshing with great taste.
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
I love my jack Daniels and these make it even easier to have it. Getting the little cans you don't have to miss the soda with your Jack it's all right there for you
Caitlin B.
Apple Creek, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My brother in-law and mother loves this! They mix it with coca cola and or just take shots. I even got it as my wedding present and mom drank it all lol
Katelyn A.
Richmond, VA
These a nice and convenient without running to the abc store then the grocery store to pick up some cherry coke. a great mix for a great taste.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Jack Daniels is a must in our household! Any flavor anytime bring it on! They have so many great tastes I just can't get enough.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
Jack daniels can do no wrong. i always buy jack during the holidays to give away as presents and have on hand for get togethers