Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails Black Cola uploaded by Teresa D.Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails Black Cola uploaded by Teresa D.Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails Black Cola uploaded by Joanna D.

BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails Black Jack Cola:A malt-beverage combining the classic taste of Jack Daniel's whiskey and cola Best served ice cold4.8% alcohol by volume see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "But, I love the ones that taste like a true mixed drink. " in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love them.. My boyfriend talked me into getting them on my first trip to the liquor store after I turned 21 and I've gotten them the last few times as well." in 1 review
  • "love grabbing these from the grocery store instead of running to two places to pick up jack then pick up the mixer." in 1 review
  • "Coolers are a great choice that works for most people." in 1 review
  • "Great for those summer time spots at the creek." in 1 review
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Being a JD girl I did not know of these personal bottles till I got a few packs from a friend for my birthday and let me tell you, I felt like my prayers were answered! Lol I would always buy huge bottles, now it’s a combo of both. These are so convenient, tastes great and Has the perfect amount of coke & whiskey measurements. 👍🏼
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Celeste k.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these for tailgating at a baseball, or football game. Or at a concert. It is the perfect blend of cola and whiskey. It is a good idea to have drinks re mixed for an easy drink. I will definitely purchase again and try other flavors
Drea L.
If I’m buying a premixed drink, it’s jack and coke. Perfect mix of alcohol and mixer ratio and super convenient. Great price and knocking back a couple will get you pretty buzzed. Better than all the fruity drinks with no kick.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like the the taste of it, although the smell is not as good as I would wanted it to be but that is okay every wine smells like that in my opinion! Most of the times I drink this to forget things and i really like it!
LindsEy M.
I absolutely love the simplicity of this product! Instead of having to go and buy Jack AND Coke it just comes in a simple bottle which makes less to carry which is always great, plus this is already made. I like my drinks strong, as in pretty much alcohol with a shot of juice or mixer, so this to me has a pretty decent strongness for being pre-made, plus there's not that odd "off brand" coke taste to it.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
So I tried these for the first time and I was impressed . I honestly thought that they would be all soda but no it tasted just like a jack and coke . It was a bit sweeter but still good !
Randielynn T.
Pharr, TX
These like all of jack Daniels alcohol is awesome. They aren't to sweet but they do have a kick to them. These drinks are something you should definitely keep to yourself when you're out. They will go fast.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I havent had this flavor but the lemonade, and the peach those are the best. I find the watermelon and downtown ounch are too sweet and end up making my stomache hurt.
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My response to this "drink" is no. A simple and resounding NO. Don't buy this, save yourself the syrupy disgust and get a real bottle of jack and some coke. It's not that hard to make a jack and coke. It's literally two ingredients. If you need it to be more portable get mini bottles and mini cans.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Whats your favorite JD?
Brie L.
What does this taste like? Is it good??
Paul S.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this product? Did you enjoy the experience? Would you try this product again?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Are these tasty? Really want to try
Jenn H.