Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails Black Cola uploaded by Joanna D.Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails Black Cola uploaded by Teresa D.Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails Black Cola uploaded by Teresa D.

BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails Black Cola
  • "love grabbing these from the grocery store instead of running to two places to pick up jack then pick up the mixer." in 1 review
  • "Coolers are a great choice that works for most people." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love them.. My boyfriend talked me into getting them on my first trip to the liquor store after I turned 21 and I've gotten them the last few times as well." in 1 review
  • "But, I love the ones that taste like a true mixed drink. " in 1 review
  • "Great for those summer time spots at the creek." in 1 review
LindsEy M.
I absolutely love the simplicity of this product! Instead of having to go and buy Jack AND Coke it just comes in a simple bottle which makes less to carry which is always great, plus this is already made. I like my drinks strong, as in pretty much alcohol with a shot of juice or mixer, so this to me has a pretty decent strongness for being pre-made, plus there's not that odd "off brand" coke taste to it.
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I havent had this flavor but the lemonade, and the peach those are the best. I find the watermelon and downtown ounch are too sweet and end up making my stomache hurt.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My response to this "drink" is no. A simple and resounding NO. Don't buy this, save yourself the syrupy disgust and get a real bottle of jack and some coke. It's not that hard to make a jack and coke. It's literally two ingredients. If you need it to be more portable get mini bottles and mini cans.
Briana S.
Savannah
The Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails is a great easy way to drink a little whiskey. These Country cocktails are great when you dont want to mix your own drink or for when you want a great flavor. These are my favorite things to take along to barbeques,hayrides, and on atv ride trips.
Caitlyn H.
Budd Lake, NJ
The Jack Daniels cocktails are absolutely great for running out to a party. They are perfect for a summertime picnic and actually taste as if you made it yourself. The bottles are easy to grab and transport to the next picnic or party and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Aliza H.
Richfield, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
No... these don't actually taste like Jack & Coke, unfortunately. I don't know how to describe the flavor other than bleak? Maybe a little stale? I like the other flavors of the Country Cocktails, but this was one a let down, unfortunately. I'd rather make my own Jack & Coke's.
Mandy C.
Murphysboro, IL
These are very tasty. I just don't like how they upset my stomach and do not have a strong jack daniels taste. They are also expensive. I can drink original jack and cokes no problem all day long but these can upset your stomach quite a bit if you drink more than a six pack.
Briana T.
I love the flavor of this drink I buy it every time i go out, It is very affordable i can scrape up enough money to buy it, yes it meet my expectations by the flavor, the flavor is great has the cola flavor and it is very smooth, yes i would recommend this product to others.
Samantha B.
Perryville, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These Jack Cola’s are great for BBQs and Tailgates, when you want to have a good drink but not drink straight liquor! They taste amazing compared to other mixed drinks like this. I get a different variety of the Jacks mixers every time I grab some, but this is my favorite!
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Whats your favorite JD?
Brie L.
What does this taste like? Is it good??
Paul S.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this product? Did you enjoy the experience? Would you try this product again?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Are these tasty? Really want to try
Jenn H.