BY JACK DANIEL'S

Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails Black Jack Cola:A malt-beverage combining the classic taste of Jack Daniel's whiskey and cola Best served ice cold4.8% alcohol by volume see more...

• "Great for those summer time spots at the creek." in 1 review
  • "love grabbing these from the grocery store instead of running to two places to pick up jack then pick up the mixer." in 1 review
  • "Coolers are a great choice that works for most people." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love them.. My boyfriend talked me into getting them on my first trip to the liquor store after I turned 21 and I've gotten them the last few times as well." in 1 review
  • "But, I love the ones that taste like a true mixed drink. " in 1 review
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
I love jack daniels and I was so happy when I found these. The flavor was amazing, it was better then I thought it would be. The packaging was nice and clean very good advertising. I would highly recommend this product to other people who loves jack Daniels
Neoma F.
Knoxville
I like to enjoy a drink every now and again with friends. I'm not really one for getting drunk, but I do like a nice cocktail. I bought these for a small get together my husband and I atttended. I really enjoyed these. You taste more of the cola than you do the Jack, but it is a cocktail. These are the kind of drinks that you can throw back during conversation and not worry about getting too inebriated. We buy these along with a few other mixed drinks during spring and summer get togethers.
Celeste k.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these for tailgating at a baseball, or football game. Or at a concert. It is the perfect blend of cola and whiskey. It is a good idea to have drinks re mixed for an easy drink. I will definitely purchase again and try other flavors
Drea L.
If I’m buying a premixed drink, it’s jack and coke. Perfect mix of alcohol and mixer ratio and super convenient. Great price and knocking back a couple will get you pretty buzzed. Better than all the fruity drinks with no kick.
LindsEy M.
I absolutely love the simplicity of this product! Instead of having to go and buy Jack AND Coke it just comes in a simple bottle which makes less to carry which is always great, plus this is already made. I like my drinks strong, as in pretty much alcohol with a shot of juice or mixer, so this to me has a pretty decent strongness for being pre-made, plus there's not that odd "off brand" coke taste to it.
Sara R.
Haven’t had this particular flavor but I have had this brand before. I have had the watermelon flavor and it is very good but the only problem is that if it isn’t cold it does taste nasty
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Being a JD girl I did not know of these personal bottles till I got a few packs from a friend for my birthday and let me tell you, I felt like my prayers were answered! Lol I would always buy huge bottles, now it’s a combo of both. These are so convenient, tastes great and Has the perfect amount of coke & whiskey measurements. 👍🏼
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I havent had this flavor but the lemonade, and the peach those are the best. I find the watermelon and downtown ounch are too sweet and end up making my stomache hurt.
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My response to this "drink" is no. A simple and resounding NO. Don't buy this, save yourself the syrupy disgust and get a real bottle of jack and some coke. It's not that hard to make a jack and coke. It's literally two ingredients. If you need it to be more portable get mini bottles and mini cans.
Briana S.
Savannah
The Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails is a great easy way to drink a little whiskey. These Country cocktails are great when you dont want to mix your own drink or for when you want a great flavor. These are my favorite things to take along to barbeques,hayrides, and on atv ride trips.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Whats your favorite JD?
Brie L.
What does this taste like? Is it good??
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Are these tasty? Really want to try
Paul S.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this product? Did you enjoy the experience? Would you try this product again?
Jenn H.