Jack Daniel's Country Cocktail Berry Punch, 10 fl oz uploaded by Torii P.Jack Daniel's Country Cocktail Berry Punch, 10 fl oz uploaded by keren a.Jack Daniel's Country Cocktail Berry Punch, 10 fl oz uploaded by Sasha R.

BY JACK DANIEL'S

Trina J.
Ever since this came out I’ve wanted to try it but was skeptical. I love jack daniels it’s my drink of choice every time. But to make a wine cooler I was iffy. I a, so glad I finally tried it. It is absolutely delicious. And on a hot day it makes for a very refreshing beverage. It isn’t to sweet and has just the right amount of berry flavor. A++++
Queen D.
Darlington, SC
Yesterday was my first time trying this my fiance bought it for me and it is delicious he bought me the 6 pack I already love watermelons so this just added extra points to it and it is very affordable
Torii P.
New York
These are sooo good! You honestly wouldn’t know your drinking alcohol! It’s nice and fruity and goes down smooth. I picked these up at Walmart too for only .99 so great bargain! Will be repurchasing!
Brianna W.
Do not like these drinks at all. I have tried all of them and just can't bring myself to like them. Honestly the first thing I said was that Jack Daniels should stick to liquor, BBQ sauces, and seasonings! The fruity drinks just aren't good.
keren a.
crowley la
I love this jack daniels watermelon punch. It taste so good it dont really taste like a acohol beverage but you will know when the alcohol kicking in. Its an amazing drink tastes like a sweet wine cooler .
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens
I like the flavor; Berry Punch, but it is a little pricey for case of six. I'm not disappointed with this it just something new other than drinking Mike. I enjoy the buzz it gives
Tiffany A.
Having a bonfire tonight?! Jack Daniel's Country Cocktail Berry Punch is the perfect drink to have while sitting around the fire
Mariah K.
Lebanon , TN
These are amazing a tad pricey but they last a while it only takes one bottle to feel a buzz
Kathy G.
Toronto
Yummy drinks. Super to gave on a hot summer night to cool off by the pool. It is super cold and you can either sip it from the bottle or pour it over ice! Not super sweet and goes down smooth.
Stephanie G.
Paradise
Great drink for a hot summer day! Other flavors like the peach and watermelon are great options as well! Would defiantly buy again!