JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Krystle M.
Hornell
I'm a very picky person when it comes to bbq sauce and what I will and won't use. This sauce is definitely a household favorite.
Courtney L.
Marietta, GA
As a Texan I expect bbq to be great. I love putting this on ribs and chicken. I'm a jack Daniels girl whether by drink or sauce.
Jen P.
Oviedo
I love the marinade and sauce! It smells like the distillery. Can use with chicken or beef. It is a good value and super easy!
Kimberly P.
Norwich
Delicious. Can do so many diffrent things from steak to chicken to pork. Can grill or bake. And the rest and flavor is amazing
Kaytee T.
Corpus Christi
Love love love this.! I marinaded my chicken in it over night and then my husband put on grill . It was so moist and flavorful
Dawn W.
Everyone in my household is a fan of jack Daniels bbq sauce and marinades the flavor it provides to your meals is outstanding.
Seneca H.
May
This is good on pretty much all meats. We love to grill and all of these are great on steaks, burgers, chicken,and pork chops.
Brooke H.
Russellville
Pretty good flavor, it was much better than I expected. I also.like that my meat didn't dry out! I will for sure use this again
Aishwarya N.
Chicago
It's not a bad barbecue sauce, I don't mind putting it on my steak but not always occasionally. The flavors kind of satisfying,
Zenetta H.
Coulee City
I love using this product to do marinades and bbq.  It adds awesome flavor to the meets.  It wasn't expensive and worth trying.