JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Andrea C.
Negaunee, MI
Excellent choice for chicken on the grill. Or to put on your burger for a rodeo style. Good as a dip also. Try it you'll like it.
Courtney L.
Marietta, GA
As a Texan I expect bbq to be great. I love putting this on ribs and chicken. I'm a jack Daniels girl whether by drink or sauce.
Rebecca B.
lapeer, MI
This is amazing makes your ribs taste like so.e southern down homestyle ribs. So good you may neber eat ribs any other way again.
Seneca H.
May
This is good on pretty much all meats. We love to grill and all of these are great on steaks, burgers, chicken,and pork chops.
Jen P.
Oviedo
I love the marinade and sauce! It smells like the distillery. Can use with chicken or beef. It is a good value and super easy!
Brooke H.
Russellville
Pretty good flavor, it was much better than I expected. I also.like that my meat didn't dry out! I will for sure use this again
Kaytee T.
Corpus Christi
Love love love this.! I marinaded my chicken in it over night and then my husband put on grill . It was so moist and flavorful
Dawn W.
Everyone in my household is a fan of jack Daniels bbq sauce and marinades the flavor it provides to your meals is outstanding.
Kimberly P.
Norwich
Delicious. Can do so many diffrent things from steak to chicken to pork. Can grill or bake. And the rest and flavor is amazing
Aishwarya N.
Chicago
It's not a bad barbecue sauce, I don't mind putting it on my steak but not always occasionally. The flavors kind of satisfying,