JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Tonya R.
Peru, IN
Nice flavor. Great addition to any barbeque. It's my favorite on chicken. We had it with veggies shishkabobs. And red skin potato bites.
Lindsey K.
Absolutely love jack Daniels steak marinade! Unless I plan on making my own this is definitely my go to marinade! Not too pricey at all!
Stephanie G.
Great smokey flavor. The ease of having everything boxed together is what sold me. Love that I don't have to mix up my own rub/marinade.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Makes a perfect steak so simple. A great marinade and a nice strong sauce to finish - all you need to add is a big hunk of good beef
Christian R.
Our family loves the taste of this! My kids can't get enough! It's a must at our house in our house and our neighbors in the summer!
Victoria V.
Oh my gosh y'all have not lived until you've had some jack Daniels BBQ chicken like this is so good it's the one from Dave n Busters
Tiffany H.
Pineville, SC
Love this set! ALOT of great flavors in this box. Can be used separately or all together. The items in this box make cooking easy.
rachelle r.
Ogden, UT
This stuff is amazing! The flavor is so full and rich. It adds so much to our steaks. This package is definitely worth the money .
Andrea C.
Negaunee, MI
Excellent choice for chicken on the grill. Or to put on your burger for a rodeo style. Good as a dip also. Try it you'll like it.
Rebecca B.
lapeer, MI
This is amazing makes your ribs taste like so.e southern down homestyle ribs. So good you may neber eat ribs any other way again.