JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Kaitlyn P.
Cincinnati, OH
I love me some jack Daniels BBQ!! It taste so good! I have to admit that I like it more when I get my food cooked for me at TGIF but it's still good when I use the sauce at home!
Stephanie S.
East Hanover
A freakin mazing! I marinate chicken with this deliciousness in a bottle over night and the taste is just out of this world! My chicken tends to come out on the drier side but this keeps it nice and juicy!
Marie M.
Tell City, IN
We grill all year long and we are always up for trying new products. When we came across this I thought it was for sure hands down the best tasting for all of our grilling needs
Starla T.
Neosho
Some of the best bbq sauce I have ever had. It is perfect for chicken, ribs, and beef. I would recommend it for almost all your barbecuing needs. Would go great on some nice wing and an ice cold drink.
Ashley S.
I love giving this as a gift. It is everything you need for the perfect bbq. Jack Daniels has really figured out they can make so much more than whiskey. Their bbq sauces are perfect.
shakira t.
Love this for a good steak or chicken even. Its great on the grill for a bbq. Just some quick to throw on some meat and you're good to go.... Woulf buy again.
Jennifer M.
I love marinating my steaks over night in this sauce and always comes out juicy and the flavor is so yummy and this sauce always has us coming back for more
Catie N.
Statesboro, GA
I love this stuff every time I slow cook ribs I have to have this it is a must have in my kitchen. If you don't have any or kitchen you're doing it all wrong
Meaghan D.
Centereach
It's okay. A little pricey and I prefer to make my own BBQ sauce with jack Daniels than I do buying this one. The steak sauce leaves a lot to be desired.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I was so surprised on how good these marinades were. I marinated my chicken overnight and three it on the bbq the next day and the flavor was incredible.