JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
Oh. My. Heavens. I absolutely adore this bbq sauce. It’s thick and sticks to all the ribs. It’s hearty, delicious, will make your tongue slap out your eyeballs. Whenever I am asked for a good bbq sauce I always offer up this particular one. It’s a household favorite
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey great whisky, very smooth, easy going down. Not to strong going down. It's perfect. Great cold or warm, with it without ice, also good mixing with coke.
Brittny M.
Cleveland, OH
Jack Daniels is my favorite barbecue sauce! It has a strong barbecue flavor but it not over powering. It does not really taste like Jack Daniels whiskey though. I eat mine on chicken or to make pulled pork sandwhiches! Original is my go to but they are all really good
Shelby N.
Its delicious! Would definitely recommended to a friend! Bought at Walmart. Tastes amazing on ribs, or even just to dip chicken nuggets in! Even my two year old thinks it tastes good. 😂 it’s definitely a win in my household & I would definitely buy again!
Florian L.
Orlando, FL
I love marinating my chicken or steaks with this! Every time I use this my food always comes out very tasty. I usually add more pepper to this marinate because I like my meats more on the spicier side. I would definitely would repurchase again soon!
Genifaa E.
Fresno
This stuff is great especially on chicken wings! I would definitely try this on chicken wings and bbq style hamburgers with onion rings. If you are seeking a different taste from the usual this is it. Also makes a great gift for the foodies in your life.
Ashton G.
Karnes City
Y’all this bbq sauce is to die for! It’s got a kick to it but nothing major. We like to use it with whatever meat we bbq so it’s pretty versatile. You can find this at almost any grocery store we got ours at Walmart. I definitely recommend trying this out!
Audrey K.
Fayetteville
It wasn't what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I received this as a gift and I had fun using it for BBQ pork. It has a decent smoky flavor without being too sweet. It's not the healthiest product, but for a summer barbecue it's great.
Jacqueline V.
Delhi, CA
Definitely the best BBQ to use for a Sunday football game party gather with some family! The seasoning is beyond amazing! It is a great value! I definitely recommend this for anyone looking to make some BBQ Ribs! Overall, satisfied with this product!
Halie D.
Delicious! My husband won't each any other barbecue sauce or marinate meat with anything else! He was a die hard sweet baby rays fan until we decided to pick up this kit one night. I plan to repurchase this multiple times. So yummmmmmmmy!!!!!!