JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Brittny M.
Kent, OH
Jack Daniels is my favorite barbecue sauce! It has a strong barbecue flavor but it not over powering. It does not really taste like Jack Daniels whiskey though. I eat mine on chicken or to make pulled pork sandwhiches! Original is my go to but they are all really good
Danielle T.
Brooklyn, NY
I get this whenever I'm making baked chicken wings or fried BBQ wings. The whiskey taste gives the BBQ sauce a sweet kick. I usually pick this up at my local grocery store and would definitely recommend people to get this if they want an ever zing in their meals!
Ashton G.
Karnes City
Y’all this bbq sauce is to die for! It’s got a kick to it but nothing major. We like to use it with whatever meat we bbq so it’s pretty versatile. You can find this at almost any grocery store we got ours at Walmart. I definitely recommend trying this out!
Genifaa E.
Fresno
This stuff is great especially on chicken wings! I would definitely try this on chicken wings and bbq style hamburgers with onion rings. If you are seeking a different taste from the usual this is it. Also makes a great gift for the foodies in your life.
Jacqueline V.
Delhi, CA
Definitely the best BBQ to use for a Sunday football game party gather with some family! The seasoning is beyond amazing! It is a great value! I definitely recommend this for anyone looking to make some BBQ Ribs! Overall, satisfied with this product!
Halie D.
Delicious! My husband won't each any other barbecue sauce or marinate meat with anything else! He was a die hard sweet baby rays fan until we decided to pick up this kit one night. I plan to repurchase this multiple times. So yummmmmmmmy!!!!!!
Sha D.
I normally do not go anywhere near any type of barbecue sauce but jack Daniels is different. I'm always satisfied with the way their sauces taste on my ribs or chicken. It's the perfect touch to a nice barbecue with the family meal that leaves everyone's faces messy and bellies full.
Melody N.
Chatsworth, GA
One of my favorite sauces to add to meat, especially chicken. Very good flavor that everyone loves, if your looking for something bold. Not as healthy as some but for the money it’s a great value. I will buy again and again.
Maggie J.
Jack Daniels has great product that me n hubby like from drinking to cooking 🥘 they have good prices healthy wise mmm don’t know about it but hubby like it n that’s why we keep buying it yes family members use it to grill
Faith V.
Not only do I love the liquor but this is amazing! It’s decently healthy and super tasty! I bought this at Walmart and it has lasted me a long time. I really love the flavor and I would definitely recommend this!