JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Stacey Z.
Sapulpa, OK
This barbecue sauce is great especially for chicken or burgers. The only negative feedback I have is it is a tad on the sweet side. I am a spicy kinda girl myself, but I will still buy it again.
Kislak E.
Altoona Pa
Not really that big of a fan of barbeque sauce in the first place, but this product wasn't half bad. Not sure if I would buy it again at giant eagle but it wasn't horrible when we made ribs.
Desiree R.
Poquoson, VA
We love these simple yet powerful flavor packages. Just slip in your meat to the package, rezip it and marinate for 30 minutes or more! Comes out perfect on the grill or on the stove.
Paulina M.
Literally anything Jack Daniels mix from liquor to food to seasonings it is so amazing you actually have to at least try it once there's no harm in at least trying it. Weary by and restock everything Jack Daniels we love the company and everything they make
Darlene D.
Just as I love their whiskey I love this sauce. I use it on everything chicken, steak, burgers, & shrimp dip some fries in it. And don't worry its safe for the whole family to use!
Cindy B.
I tried this once and I'm dying to try it again and that's wonderful barbecue any kind of food you put it on and I do highly recommend it for you by the is a lot of barbecuing
Jessica M.
Oakdale, CA
This marinade/sauce is awesome. It is great to use on chicken or other meats you plan to barbecue. I purchased it at a local grocery store for a fair price. The flavor is excellent. I would definitely buy it again.
Jody D.
Recommend to try for the best flavor. Has a very good flavor on the meat after it's cooked. The sauce is very good to put on after too. Will definitely purchase this again.
Melinda H.
All so very good!  The bbq saice is exceptional and perfect.  It pairs well with chicken and hamburgers.  Also good woth steak.  I bought mine at publix .  I love the flavor!!!
Josie W.
Sedan
I'm in love with this BBQ sauce and marinate for my meat. Its the perfect flavor with the hint of Jack. Its sweet n thick just like a BBQ sauce should be. With the perfect amount of seasonings