JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Jacqueline V.
Delhi, CA
Definitely the best BBQ to use for a Sunday football game party gather with some family! The seasoning is beyond amazing! It is a great value! I definitely recommend this for anyone looking to make some BBQ Ribs! Overall, satisfied with this product!
Halie D.
Delicious! My husband won't each any other barbecue sauce or marinate meat with anything else! He was a die hard sweet baby rays fan until we decided to pick up this kit one night. I plan to repurchase this multiple times. So yummmmmmmmy!!!!!!
Abby D.
My family uses these products mostly when it comes to cooking. We purchase it from Walmart and reasors. The flavors add so much to meats while cooking. I think this is a great fast alternative to cooking. I would defiantly recommend to others.
Sha D.
I normally do not go anywhere near any type of barbecue sauce but jack Daniels is different. I'm always satisfied with the way their sauces taste on my ribs or chicken. It's the perfect touch to a nice barbecue with the family meal that leaves everyone's faces messy and bellies full.
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Bought this around Christmas time as a present and ended up opening due to temptation. The BBQ sauce was very good, had a but of a kick to it, which I loved! Very inexpensive, came out to about $10 or less. Definitely worth it!
Melody N.
Chatsworth, GA
One of my favorite sauces to add to meat, especially chicken. Very good flavor that everyone loves, if your looking for something bold. Not as healthy as some but for the money it’s a great value. I will buy again and again.
Maggie J.
Jack Daniels has great product that me n hubby like from drinking to cooking 🥘 they have good prices healthy wise mmm don’t know about it but hubby like it n that’s why we keep buying it yes family members use it to grill
Faith V.
Not only do I love the liquor but this is amazing! It’s decently healthy and super tasty! I bought this at Walmart and it has lasted me a long time. I really love the flavor and I would definitely recommend this!
Caroline W.
Georgetown, IN
This product is MARVELOUS. it is my favorite thing about grilling out. The seasoning is quite taste and can even make a dry steak become delicious! The sauce is great too and I even use it with chicken. Love this product and will be buying again
Hayley S.
Glendale, AZ
I love buying this box because it comes with some much ! For the price ! And this brand is more healthier then most ! And it’s cheap ! So many good flavors to choose from and I would recommend this !!