JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Candy N.
Fort Lauderdale
I didn't think this would give My Steak the flavor I Like but it did, It is A bit pricey but worth it. It is A Great Value. I think it was pretty Healthy
Erin K.
Arlington
This is some of the best barbecue sauce I have ever had! Sweet but rich with smoky flavor. Will definitely be buying more! Goes great with a pulled pork sandwich.
Deni B.
Cypress
This is the bomb and a half for any extra flavor you want on any dish!!! I have tried it on steak, ribs, chicken, even baked potatoes! Its a healthy way for adding flavor to food. At my local specs.
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYYYYYYYY this! It would CHANGEEEE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Igot it from this wine store nd it was DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSS wasnt disappointed! VERY AFFORDABLEEEE NOT Priceyyy like others! Iwould recommend this to other! So call your friend so they can tell their friends so everybody could eatt upppp! One big party!! Ayee
Elizabeth B.
Barstow
Amazing game changing marinade. Wonderful for a nice barbeque. I'm not all that familiar with the health content but we purchased it at Stater Bros and gave it a shot since we do like the liquor and it was delicious. If you love the taste of the liquor or maybe have never tried it but love barbeque you will love this!
Jordan C.
Tellico Plains
I have not tried this package combo but I have tried all of these products individually and they are flush! I especially love to use the Jack Daniels. BBQ sauce as chicken tender marinade.  It is also an excellent dipping sauce. If you are looking to try a new marinade or seasoning, pick this up next time you are grocery shopping!
Rebecca A.
Olean
Amazing we use it on everything. It is very flavorful and the taste is outstanding. My only recommendation is to make the label on the bottle actually part of the bottle becaus during the summer months we put in the cooler and the label falls off and other people don’t know what it is so they can buy it also.
Ciera B.
We swear by jack Daniels marinade and sauce products they taste great and are exactly what anyone needs to kick up a dish. Even if you can't cook you can use them as dipping sauces or to mask the chicken you tried so hard making. We use it on chicken wings and make wonderful whisky river ribs using this
Amber E.
Logan
I absolutely loves this product. it is Amazing on chicken to MARINADE stakes or ribs in. The flavor is amazing. Not super expensive either. Able to buy it a lot more. Id love to trt it with other meats as well. Definitely worth buying. Id recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey great whisky, very smooth, easy going down. Not to strong going down. It's perfect. Great cold or warm, with it without ice, also good mixing with coke.