JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Kristiane H.
St Augustine, FL
This is delicious barbecue sauce. The first time I ever had it was out at a restaurant and I was hooked. It’s bursting with flavor! Adds so flavor to the meats you put it on. Is wonderful to dip fries into. I would definitely buy this product again.
Abby D.
My family uses these products mostly when it comes to cooking. We purchase it from Walmart and reasors. The flavors add so much to meats while cooking. I think this is a great fast alternative to cooking. I would defiantly recommend to others.
Amanda G.
Edinburg, TX
Bought this around Christmas time as a present and ended up opening due to temptation. The BBQ sauce was very good, had a but of a kick to it, which I loved! Very inexpensive, came out to about $10 or less. Definitely worth it!
Hayley S.
Buckeye, AZ
I love buying this box because it comes with some much ! For the price ! And this brand is more healthier then most ! And it’s cheap ! So many good flavors to choose from and I would recommend this !!
Kislak E.
Altoona Pa
Not really that big of a fan of barbeque sauce in the first place, but this product wasn't half bad. Not sure if I would buy it again at giant eagle but it wasn't horrible when we made ribs.
Desiree R.
Poquoson, VA
We love these simple yet powerful flavor packages. Just slip in your meat to the package, rezip it and marinate for 30 minutes or more! Comes out perfect on the grill or on the stove.
Jody D.
Recommend to try for the best flavor. Has a very good flavor on the meat after it's cooked. The sauce is very good to put on after too. Will definitely purchase this again.
Josie W.
Sedan
I'm in love with this BBQ sauce and marinate for my meat. Its the perfect flavor with the hint of Jack. Its sweet n thick just like a BBQ sauce should be. With the perfect amount of seasonings
Ashley A.
Orlando, FL
This is my husband's favorite bbq Sauce! We use it on everything. Burgers, steak, ribs, literally like every kind of meat he eats, he puts this bbq Sauce on it. Lol
Mackenzie H.
Bangor
Absolutely mouth watering and an AMAZING gift to give to a father, husband, son, or anyone who just really enjoys a quality steak ! My favorite marinate to use ever