JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack   BOX

JACK DANIEL'S Barbecue Sauce/EZ Marinader/Steak Sauce Jack Pack BOX
  • "Not only to use on beef , it is also great on chicken !" in 1 review
Brittny M.
Kent , OH
Jack Daniels is my favorite barbecue sauce! It has a strong barbecue flavor but it not over powering. It does not really taste like Jack Daniels whiskey though. I eat mine on chicken or to make pulled pork sandwhiches! Original is my go to but they are all really good
April K.
Portsmouth , OH
Oh. My. Heavens. I absolutely adore this bbq sauce. It’s thick and sticks to all the ribs. It’s hearty, delicious, will make your tongue slap out your eyeballs. Whenever I am asked for a good bbq sauce I always offer up this particular one. It’s a household favorite
Lacey T.
Eastside
I love love love this barbecue sauce!!! It pairs so amazingly with some ribs on the grill! It is very affordable and satisfying! I wouldnt say its the healthiest thing ever but the taste is worth the extra calories lol. I would Highly recommend this to anyone!!
Ashton G.
Karnes City
Y’all this bbq sauce is to die for! It’s got a kick to it but nothing major. We like to use it with whatever meat we bbq so it’s pretty versatile. You can find this at almost any grocery store we got ours at Walmart. I definitely recommend trying this out!
Shelby N.
Its delicious! Would definitely recommended to a friend! Bought at Walmart. Tastes amazing on ribs, or even just to dip chicken nuggets in! Even my two year old thinks it tastes good. 😂 it’s definitely a win in my household & I would definitely buy again!
Genifaa E.
Fresno
This stuff is great especially on chicken wings! I would definitely try this on chicken wings and bbq style hamburgers with onion rings. If you are seeking a different taste from the usual this is it. Also makes a great gift for the foodies in your life.
Florian L.
Orlando, FL
I love marinating my chicken or steaks with this! Every time I use this my food always comes out very tasty. I usually add more pepper to this marinate because I like my meats more on the spicier side. I would definitely would repurchase again soon!
Kristen P.
Sumter, SC
Amazing for BBQ nights at the house with friends and family. I would say it does it's best work on pulled pork and I got it from my local Walmart in my town and I would say it isn't too bad for you so more towards the healthy side and I would buy it again
Audrey K.
Fayetteville
It wasn't what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I received this as a gift and I had fun using it for BBQ pork. It has a decent smoky flavor without being too sweet. It's not the healthiest product, but for a summer barbecue it's great.
Jacqueline V.
Delhi, CA
Definitely the best BBQ to use for a Sunday football game party gather with some family! The seasoning is beyond amazing! It is a great value! I definitely recommend this for anyone looking to make some BBQ Ribs! Overall, satisfied with this product!